PDA

View Full Version : South Africa

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 02:50 PM
I don’t see much in the news about South Africa and the looting, burning and chimping out over Zuma the apes imprisonment. I guarantee this why they liberals wanna ban guns in the United States because this is what they want for us.

Blue Gum
07-20-2021, 08:31 PM
I've seen sporadic news stories about the massive chimpout the niggers in the motherland. I guess some head nigger had to be caged and now its nigger relatives are having a niggerfest. The pictures and video are of course like your typical nigger home movies ..you know; looting, fighting robbing, stealing and muh-diking . Its really astounding, how the nigger animal has been around as long as it has yet hasn't progressed hardly a bit.

These current videos of the nigger Baboon give proof that even though there are thousands of miles between here and the nigger motherland , the nigger animal walks, talks and acts like the nigger animal everywhere.

Jubal Early
07-20-2021, 09:48 PM
I'm so glad somebody started this, I've noticed same thing. It is an embarrassment for nigger lovers. Google around for pictures of the destruction these 200 pound children have wrought.

I hope American college students that protested apartheid are pleased w themselves. They screamed till universities pulled their huge endowment and retirement funds from S Afeica, helping that pair of Mandela turds take over...

Coon Club Road
07-20-2021, 09:58 PM
If it wasn't for human Gibbs me's, the nigger species would have become extinct decades ago.

:gibsme

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 12:36 PM
We know very well that soon South Apefreakan niggers will be hoongry and sheeit and they will have banknotes of umpteen quazillion rands (worth about 15 cents) and they will blame YT for it. Then the bleeding heart libtards start to collect munniez for them and dumbfuck rockstars will have charity cooncerts. Then niggers can once again breed like rats and there will be tons of starving nigglets for libtards to save. STOP FEEDING THEM!

Those dumb spooks live in a country that could pretty much feed the rest of the world if humans were in control. You decided to kick humans out or kill them so STARVE if you are too stupid to survive on your own even in the most optimal conditions! And FUCK all libtards!