PDA

View Full Version : Racist COVID gets nigger off of U.S. Olympics tennis team

Sandy
07-19-2021, 07:13 PM
Just as tennis star Cori “Coco” Gauff was preparing to represent Team USA in the women’s single division, the three-time WTA champion’s Olympic dreams came crashing to a halt on July 18, after she announced she had tested positive for COVID-19.

In a statement on Twitter, the 18-year-old athlete revealed that she would not be able to participate in the Olympics, which is just days away.

“The entire USA Tennis Olympic contingent is heartbroken for Coco,” the association said. “We wish her the best as she deals with this unfortunate situation and hope to see her back on the courts very soon.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tennis-star-cori-coco-gauff-140053822.html

Another nigger not on the team. Are they all humans now, meaning I can root for my own country for once?

SC Anemia
07-19-2021, 07:55 PM
Another one just tested positive.

Kara Eaker, an alternate on the U.S. women's gymnastics team, tested positive for the coronavirus just days before the Tokyo Olympics were set to begin, officials said Monday.

The gymnast tested positive while she was at a training camp in Japan, according to her coach, Al Fong, The Associated Press reported. Fellow Olympic alternate Leanne Wong said Eaker, 18, was vaccinated against the coronavirus in May.

With any luck, that shit will spread like wildfire and that monkey freak Simian Bile will catch a particularly nasty strain. I'm sooooooo fuckin sick of seeing that ape.

Sandy
07-19-2021, 09:15 PM
With any luck, that shit will spread like wildfire and that monkey freak Simian Bile will catch a particularly nasty strain. I'm sooooooo fuckin sick of seeing that ape.

We keep walking by a life-size cutout at the entrance of our usual grocery store!

SC Anemia
07-19-2021, 09:24 PM
We keep walking by a life-size cutout at the entrance of our usual grocery store!

Aw Sandman!! Man that's a golden opportunity right there. Maybe you could pin a tail on it or something? Is it outdoors or inside? Do you have a printer? You could download, print and paste some testicles on it. Aw shit maing, the possibilities.

:lol