PDA

View Full Version : Teenaper shoots a guy on the street

Whitey Ford
07-19-2021, 12:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zzpq7kAXno

Ray Cizzums
07-19-2021, 12:38 PM
It's the little niggerfaggots you've gotta watch out for. That's who the older niggers use to settle scores.
If they get caught, at worst, they'll be locked up until they're 21. Sheboons will start shit, then call these
punk motherfuckers, who are hard to identify, and not perceived as a threat.
:bugeye

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-19-2021, 12:40 PM
You can see the nigger smiling as it murders in cold blood.

These things are not human.

Sandy
07-25-2021, 10:52 PM
You can see the nigger smiling as it murders in cold blood.

These things are not human.

Like Ray said, they know they'll get off lightly. Look at the two "teens" that carjacked a man and directly led to his death (even if he was an asslifter). They'll be "in custody" until 21, with plenty of opportunities to escape, do drugs, and give muh poosie. What'll happen when they're caught escaping? Not a thing.

Niggersows are the ones who have niglets shoplift, so that if they're caught, they can claim "Lawdy ahz toles dat chile!" A store won't even bother calling cops.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-25-2021, 11:07 PM
Like Ray said, they know they'll get off lightly. Look at the two "teens" that carjacked a man and directly led to his death (even if he was an asslifter). They'll be "in custody" until 21, with plenty of opportunities to escape, do drugs, and give muh poosie. What'll happen when they're caught escaping? Not a thing.

Niggersows are the ones who have niglets shoplift, so that if they're caught, they can claim "Lawdy ahz toles dat chile!" A store won't even bother calling cops.

In California now they don't even have to have the niglets shoplift for them, they can do it themselves and just walk out the door without consequences. But yeah when I've watched cop shows and they wrangle some underage niglet, the sows always show up pretending how disappointed they are in the sprog. Then the cop will say something like "I think that kids gonna be in trouble when Mom gets it home !". Yeah right. Mom niggress isn't going to do shit. Niggers don't disapline their kids. They leave that up to the justice system, which as of late, doesn't discipline them either.

haywood
07-26-2021, 03:34 PM
In California now they don't even have to have the niglets shoplift for them, they can do it themselves and just walk out the door without consequences. But yeah when I've watched cop shows and they wrangle some underage niglet, the sows always show up pretending how disappointed they are in the sprog. Then the cop will say something like "I think that kids gonna be in trouble when Mom gets it home !". Yeah right. Mom niggress isn't going to do shit. Niggers don't disapline their kids. They leave that up to the justice system, which as of late, doesn't discipline them either.

Thanks to the dhimmirats and other leftists!!

IseDaDiva
07-26-2021, 05:16 PM
Reporter: "This is unbelievable!" Really? It's unbelievable that every teenaper has a gun and will shoot down anyone randomly? I guess she hasn't been paying attention to other news these days.