PDA

View Full Version : Woman in critical condition because of NYC subway nigger attack.

IseDaDiva
07-18-2021, 07:03 PM
According to authorities, the woman was walking with a 22-year-old man as the pair exited the Canal Street N train subway station when the feral nigger approached them and tried to rip the 22-year-old's bag away, causing the 22-year-old and the woman to fall down the stairs.

The 58-year-old woman was taken by EMS to an area hospital where she is listed in critical condition.

There is clear footage of the ape-like creature, but they all look alike.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/woman-in-critical-condition-after-subway-robbery-in-lower-manhattan

Cat fur allergic
07-18-2021, 09:27 PM
Niggers walking crime wave.

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-18-2021, 11:53 PM
There should be laws preventing niggers from being allowed to interact with humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjIXWRG09Qk

Ray Cizzums
07-18-2021, 11:59 PM
There is clear footage of the ape-like creature, but they all look alike.

Would love to intervene in a situation like this, but I'm seldom in the city anymore. Here's what happened 30 years
ago, when I got my chance. I'm in midtown, in the evening, walking down to Penn Station. I see a good looking
blonde, walking towards me, down the block a ways. Coming up behind her, a mental case negro bum in his 20s.
The bum is blabbering, and flailing his arms, hits the blonde fairly hard in the side of her head, by her eye. He gets
to me a few seconds later, and I shove him to ground, and kick him when he tries to get up. Before I can do
anything else, the girl is shrieking at me -"Stop hitting him". So I just stood on him for a minute, until she was down
the block a ways. This girl probably had a nice shiner when she got home.
:bugeye

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-19-2021, 12:06 AM
Would love to intervene in a situation like this, but I'm seldom in the city anymore. Here's what happened 30 years
ago, when I got my chance. I'm in midtown, in the evening, walking down to Penn Station. I see a good looking
blonde, walking towards me, down the block a ways. Coming up behind her, a mental case negro bum in his 20s.
The bum is blabbering, and flailing his arms, hits the blonde fairly hard in the side of her head, by her eye. He gets
to me a few seconds later, and I shove him to ground, and kick him when he tries to get up. Before I can do
anything else, the girl is shrieking at me -"Stop hitting him". So I just stood on him for a minute, until she was down

Some people are just broken.

I learned this a couple decades ago, and it has caused me to be extremely hesitant about helping people in distress. Some people actually want to be abused.

Ray Cizzums
07-19-2021, 12:10 AM
Some people are just broken.

I learned this a couple decades ago, and it has caused me to be extremely hesitant about helping people in distress. Some people actually want to be abused.
You and I both know, no good deed goes unpunished....

Sandy
07-19-2021, 08:53 AM
This girl probably had a nice shiner when she got home.

If she made it home at all...

IseDaDiva
07-19-2021, 11:21 AM

Maybe it was her pet buck and they had a disagreement?

Ray Cizzums
07-19-2021, 12:23 PM
Maybe it was her pet buck and they had a disagreement?

No, she was a typical (for NYC, at the time), high end, fashion avenue chick. The kind that wouldn't talk to real
men like myself (until 9/11 happened). Sissy white boys, who looked like Johnny Depp, were their cup of tea
back then. I had no illusions that white knighting would get me anywhere with her kind.

jenkemfactory
07-19-2021, 01:29 PM
I see. It was a nigger on the 'N' train. How appropriate.

IseDaDiva
07-19-2021, 09:14 PM
No, she was a typical (for NYC, at the time), high end, fashion avenue chick. The kind that wouldn't talk to real
men like myself (until 9/11 happened). Sissy white boys, who looked like Johnny Depp, were their cup of tea
back then. I had no illusions that white knighting would get me anywhere with her kind.

At least you got to open a can of whoop ass on a nigger, so it wasn't a total loss.

Ray Cizzums
07-20-2021, 01:18 AM
At least you got to open a can of whoop ass on a nigger, so it wasn't a total loss.

He didn't know what hit him, or how he got on the ground, so I didn't hurt him. Very large guys like me are almost
always perceived as bullies by females, if we take action. It's a no-win situation. A better solution is to just get next
to or between someone who might be a victim, and the troublemakers. All bets are off with a mental case, of course.