PDA

View Full Version : Shit slinging nigger pelts its poop at Rikers Island captain

CoonsЯus
07-18-2021, 05:25 PM
A coonrections officer at the fabled NYC jail Rikers Island, has been splattered with nigger shit. A wild feral ape managed to launch its nigger sauce at a prison guard.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/18/rikers-inmate-attacks-jail-guard-with-feces/

The only good news here, is the shit-recipiant was another brother ape, so only laughs to be had really !!

Captain Nauvella Lacroix was working the night shift on Wednesday around 9:45 p.m. when inmate Arthur Brown started hurling the brown muck at him from inside his cell, hitting the captain in the face and the torso area, internal records show.

Cat fur allergic
07-18-2021, 05:31 PM
In a sane country, you can put down inmates for stupid stuff like this.

SC Anemia
07-18-2021, 06:08 PM
Lacroix, who’s been with the city Department of Corrections for almost nine years.

Captain in less than 9 years? This is part of the problem. Look af this fat fuck.

I worked for the Department of Corrections in a midwest state back in my 20's. We had supervisors like this Affirmative Action nigger here. Couldn't run 20 steps without dropping dead from a heart attack, didn't do shit, thought they were God, and having permanent status with the state...couldn't be fired.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if a couple of C.O.'s bribed a few inmates to poo bomb this POS.

Ray Cizzums
07-18-2021, 06:09 PM
The Captain is a sheboon, and the inmate was courting her, African-style. Flinging handfuls of poop
at a potential mate is customary on the dark continent. Bending over and blasting hot piss in his face
signals her approval, followed by furious fucking though the bars. Like sands through the hour glass,
these are the days of their lives, at Riker's Island.
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
07-18-2021, 07:04 PM
The Captain is a sheboon, and the inmate was courting her, African-style. Flinging handfuls of poop
at a potential mate is customary on the dark continent. Bending over and blasting hot piss in his face
signals her approval, followed by furious fucking though the bars. Like sands through the hour glass,
these are the days of their lives, at Riker's Island.
:bugeye

my dinner just took a roll around my gut....

:hurl

Coon Club Road
07-18-2021, 11:15 PM
Captain in less than 9 years? This is part of the problem. Look af this fat fuck.

I can tell you right now those aren't fresh shit stains.

Captain Donut Eater wore that shirt yesterday, all last week, and maybe all last month claiming that an apemate flung poo on it so he wouldn't get written up during a surprise uniform inspection!

His Dunkin' cup dribbles.

haywood
07-19-2021, 08:56 AM
A coonrections officer at the fabled NYC jail Rikers Island, has been splattered with nigger shit. A wild feral ape managed to launch its nigger sauce at a prison guard.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/18/rikers-inmate-attacks-jail-guard-with-feces/

The only good news here, is the shit-recipiant was another brother ape, so only laughs to be had really !!

He wuz gibsin da' poleez nigger a facial!!