PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHA! Again.......

Tar Remover
07-17-2021, 08:27 PM
I am permanently banned from National Zero........ I have lost count of how many of these electronic shit rags I have been banned from. I don't seem to fit in anywhere niggers and nigger loving abound. Imagine that........:lol

Ray Cizzums
07-17-2021, 08:49 PM
I took a quick look at that RINO dogshit. They wasted no time bashing Trump, licking Pence's balls, and hating on
any actual conservatives. Sounded like a home for Lincoln Project pedophiles. I hate these fuckers as much as I
do Democrats.
:bugeye

haywood
07-17-2021, 08:56 PM
I am permanently banned from National Zero........ I have lost count of how many of these electronic shit rags I have been banned from. I don't seem to fit in anywhere niggers and nigger loving abound. Imagine that........:lol

Wear it as a BADGE OF HONOR!!

haywood
07-17-2021, 08:57 PM
I took a quick look at that RINO dogshit. They wasted no time bashing Trump, licking Pence's balls, and hating on
any actual conservatives. Sounded like a home for Lincoln Project pedophiles. I hate these fuckers as much as I
do Democrats.

GREAT MINDS think ALIKE!!

Tar Remover
07-18-2021, 12:30 AM
wear it as a badge of honor!!

i will!!!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
07-18-2021, 12:31 AM
do Democrats.

I hate their nigger cock sucking asses and hope they burn in hell.

Anastasia
07-18-2021, 06:03 AM
Why would anyone want to waste time with nigger-loving fake coonservatives who do nothing but suck nigger and libtard dick all day and declare jihad against anyone to the right of them?

h8whitelibtards
07-18-2021, 11:42 AM
Reminds me of another place - city data forums. Full of "RINOs". I've been banned from that site so many times for speaking the truth. Cock suckers. Nigger lovers.

CoonsЯus
07-18-2021, 01:25 PM
I am glad I have no idea what you guys are on about - but I'm on your side !! Fuck the niggers !