PDA

View Full Version : Two Niggers attack a Elderly Asian man in California

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 06:54 PM
Moment Good Samaritan is pistol-whipped trying to stop an elderly Asian man being robbed in broad daylight in Oakland California ...Thank the Lefties for all this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9798087/Elderly-Asian-man-pistol-whipped-robbed-two-brazen-thieves-Oakland.html

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 09:35 PM
Libtards are letting niggers walk all over them, as a result they’ve gotten too bold in their monkeyshines. A nigger can attack someone completely unprovoked and the victim can somehow be the bad guy.
Not only is racism deemed a far more serious crime than robbery, rape, and murder: it’s also excusing these crimes. I hope I live long enough to see the day of reckoning. I want to see businesses back to refusing niggers and of course, water cannons and german shepherds. Why did I have to be born too late to see the golden days of niggers knowing their place?

Jubal Early
07-18-2021, 06:27 AM
Dig the white hazmat suits. I guess it is a warning that there is shit inside...

LeQuint Dicky Mining Co.
07-18-2021, 09:08 PM
There are commercials on television now speaking out against violence directed at Asians. Of course the ones committing all the violence towards them seem to be niggers of course.

Sandy
07-18-2021, 10:07 PM
There are commercials on television now speaking out against violence directed at Asians. Of course the ones committing all the violence towards them seem to be niggers of course.

The time you see a mugshot plastered all over the Lame Stream Media is a verbal "hate crime," maybe trespassing at most. The assault, the murders, those are always by niggers.

SC Anemia
07-18-2021, 11:06 PM
Anyone here seen or heard of an unprovoked attack upon an Asian by anything other than a nigger? Anyone?

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-19-2021, 01:32 AM
Anyone here seen or heard of an unprovoked attack upon an Asian by anything other than a nigger? Anyone?
Never. Always a nigger. ALWAYS! Niggers are usually the ones commiting unprovoked attacks against EVERYONE for that matter. Just a violent and impulsive species.

Exterminatus
07-21-2021, 04:41 PM
If I was there, both those niggers would be in a coma. Though for
some reason niggers don't dare mess with me.