PDA

View Full Version : WTF - as IF the U.S needs it!!

Full clip
07-17-2021, 01:54 AM
The U.S Centre for Disease Control and Prevention in Dallas report that an airline passenger from Nigeria (Niggerland) has, upon arrival at Dallas been diagnosed with a disease known as MONKEYPOX for which you DON'T want to see a colored 'Moonscape' picture of the associated skin condition. The subject ('Apus Afreakaanus' species) is currently being 'Treated' by skilled humans at a Dallas hospital at YT's expense of course. Let us hope that this POX affected Nigerian MONKEY is well isolated from any humans who happen to be in the same hospital.....

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-17-2021, 02:09 AM
I think shit like this was why nigger slaves were inspected by potential slaveowners before they were purchased.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=16186&d=1626502044

IseDaDiva
07-17-2021, 03:02 AM
OMG!! Don't they know Niggergerians are loaded with all kinds of filthy diseases?? Lassa, anyone?

Full clip
07-17-2021, 04:45 AM
The fact that the media aren't offering up any details about the I.D of the 'Victim' other than 'a man' screams NIGGER especially when its difficult to imagine a human Texan having gone to Nigeria (Niggerland) for a 'Holiday' (???) or any form of serious business activity.

SC Anemia
07-17-2021, 09:28 AM
Here's a link:

https://www.fox4news.com/news/health-officials-report-1st-case-of-monkeypox-in-dallas-resident

haywood
07-17-2021, 12:28 PM
here's a link:

https://www.fox4news.com/news/health-officials-report-1st-case-of-monkeypox-in-dallas-resident

nasty!!

Cat fur allergic
07-17-2021, 12:56 PM
Here's a link:

Just ate and almost lost lunch.

CoonsЯus
07-17-2021, 02:15 PM
I think shit like this was why nigger slaves were inspected by potential slaveowners before they were purchased.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=16186&d=1626502044

:lol

Whitey Ford
07-17-2021, 09:39 PM
Two nigger 'inventions:'
AIDS
Monkey pox

THX, Apefrica. No wonder they call it the 'Dark Continent.'

Anastasia
07-18-2021, 05:50 AM
They should rename that disease "niggerpox."

On a serious note (medical soapbox time), monkeypox is a dangerous disease (approx. 10% fatality rate), although human-to-human transmission is relatively uncommon, certainly far less than with more contagious diseases. People vaccinated against smallpox typically will be immune to monkeypox. Administration of smallpox vaccine after a monkeypox infection probably has a more limited preventative effect.

Transmission of monkeypox from animals to humans (or niggers) typically occurs when some nigger in Africa engages in foolish coonduct with an infected animal, most often eating it as bushmeat, or muh dikking it. Hence the justification for renaming the disease "niggerpox."

h8whitelibtards
07-18-2021, 11:47 AM
They should rename that disease "niggerpox."

On a serious note (medical soapbox time), monkeypox is a dangerous disease (approx. 10% fatality rate), although human-to-human transmission is relatively uncommon, certainly far less than with more contagious diseases. People vaccinated against smallpox typically will be immune to monkeypox. Administration of smallpox vaccine after a monkeypox infection probably has a more limited preventative effect.

Transmission of monkeypox from animals to humans (or niggers) typically occurs when some nigger in Africa engages in foolish coonduct with an infected animal, most often eating it as bushmeat, or muh dikking it. Hence the justification for renaming the disease "niggerpox."

I am willing to bet this Niggergerian "muh-dikked" it.
Thanks for the info! Good to know.

Full clip
07-22-2021, 06:14 AM
UPDATE

I've just read that the Afreakan MONKEYPOX has now spread to 27 individuals following the return from Nigeria (see Niggerland) of what the media keep on describing as 'A man who is a Dallas resident'.
I'll bet my last buck that 'the man' is an effing NIGGER who went back 'Home' to Muh-dik some of his jungle borne, vine swinging relatives.
All I can hope for is that there are few (if any) humans among the 27 who now have the latest NIGGER disease and that the filthy CNUT who bought it into the U.S dies a slow and miserable death.
To think that humans (Medicos and taxpayers) are keeping that filth alive in a Dallas hospital makes me want to puke in extremis!

Coon Club Road
07-22-2021, 09:35 AM
Monkeypox? If the shines start collecting this one by the dozen, you sure as shit know the name will be changed because a jigaboo with MONKEYPOX be RAYCISS!!! :lol :lol :lol

jenkemfactory
07-22-2021, 09:52 AM
This is what happens when you rape a monkey. Disgusting.

Sandy
07-28-2021, 01:36 PM

UPDATE

I've just read that the Afreakan MONKEYPOX has now spread to 27 individuals following the return from Nigeria (see Niggerland) of what the media keep on describing as 'A man who is a Dallas resident'.

Just think, either the new victims were eating the nigger, or in that short a time, the nigger muh dikked at least 27 individual humans or niggers (either way they deserve to die).