PDA

View Full Version : Niggers carjack a tourist in broad daylight in San Francisco parking garage

Sandy
07-17-2021, 01:13 AM
It's hard to tell from the video, but with the MO, the hoodies, the old getaway car, the carjacked car being found in Oakland, you have to prove to me they weren't niggers.

A tourist visiting California was robbed and carjacked inside a San Francisco-area shopping mall parking garage Monday in an incident that was caught on video by bystanders.

The woman told KGO-TV that she was with a friend who wanted to return a pair of jeans when they parked in the Bay Street mall garage in Emeryville. The Emeryville Police Department said the attack occurred around 2:45 p.m. as the women got out of their vehicle.

Video footage captured by someone who appeared to be hiding inside a nearby vehicle shows two suspects struggling with a woman who is screaming for help while on the ground. They appear to take her purse and then steal her car, which was driven by a third suspect, police said.

Emeryville police told the station the garage has been the site of three robberies since May as well as carjackings. A number of armed thefts have also been committed at various stores inside the mall, they said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/robbery-california-mall-carjacking

Welcome to California! Think she'll ever go back?

h8whitelibtards
07-17-2021, 01:46 PM
This brings to mind that whole thread on malls. Well, I'm glad the humans were safe. Isn't CA the place that has legalized crime because of raycizzums?

haywood
07-17-2021, 10:07 PM
This brings to mind that whole thread on malls. Well, I'm glad the humans were safe. Isn't CA the place that has legalized crime because of raycizzums?

Yep!!