PDA

View Full Version : NJ "dad" barbeques Grandmammy, Grandpappy and sproglet.

IseDaDiva
07-16-2021, 03:27 PM
And a wonderful DAD I'm sure he was.

Police have not discussed a motive

Niggers rarely have a motive that makes sense to humans but in these cases, the motive is usually, "Ah ain't payin' dat chile support" because with their usual lack of foresight niggers think spending life in NU is better than paying now.

The statement says investigators discovered surveillance video allegedly showing the suspect at a gas station shortly before the start of the fire.

In the footage, Sanders is seen buying flammable liquid and a torch lighter.

Neighborhood security cameras also filmed him heading towards the home and then going away from it.

No wonder prisons are packed with 13% of the population. Their stupidity always gets them wrangled.

GoGibsMe up and running in a flash.

https://people.com/crime/new-jersey-man-allegedly-set-fire-killed-baby-daughter-grandparents/

SC Anemia
07-16-2021, 06:30 PM
Woo Hoo! The spook was doing God's work. I'm delighted anytime a felon factory gets shut down. Especially before the grand opening.
Also a bright shiny nickel says the chile was with the grandparents because the ho that shat it out is incarcerated or a drugged-out, sloppy trick who couldn't or wouldn't care for it.

They will not be missed. :traybat

Ray Cizzums
07-16-2021, 09:46 PM
He failed to batwing the babymomma, but roasted her mammy sow and husboon, and burnt up her shitling.
She's fried but still kicking. Hopefully, she's done shitting out additional briquettes.
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
07-16-2021, 09:59 PM
$28,000 in GoFunDMuhDik already ! A chicken tower burger is $5.99....I make that 4675 more KFC burger boxes littering the streets of New Jersey !

IseDaDiva
07-16-2021, 11:16 PM
Woo Hoo! The spook was doing God's work. I'm delighted anytime a felon factory gets shut down. Especially before the grand opening.
Also a bright shiny nickel says the chile was with the grandparents because the ho that shat it out is incarcerated or a drugged-out, sloppy trick who couldn't or wouldn't care for it.

They will not be missed. :traybat

The sprog's mammy was in the house.

including Malani's mother, are receiving treatment for critical injuries they suffered.

The bat fairy is hovering, but if the sow lives maybe at least her niglet launcher got melted and sealed shut.

When did I get so vulgar and nasty??

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-16-2021, 11:31 PM
Maybe he was just hungry and wanted to make some ghetto lobster.

:nigbbq

Before the fire was started, Sanders allegedly texted the baby's mother, telling her to get the infant out of the house.

Early last Friday morning, Michael Sanders set a home in Hamilton Township on fire. Flames engulfed the duplex within minutes, causing a partial roof collapse. Killed in the fire was 9-month-old Malani Sanders, according to the statement.

Two other individuals residing in the home, including Malani's mother, are receiving treatment for critical injuries they suffered.

SC Anemia
07-16-2021, 11:40 PM
The bat fairy is hovering, but if the sow lives maybe at least her niglet launcher got melted and sealed shut.

"niglet launcher" Bwahaha :rofl

IseDaDiva
07-17-2021, 02:59 AM
Flames engulfed the duplex within minutes, causing a partial roof collapse.

I'm not surprised that packed and probably filthy nest, crammed with KFC wrappers, niggers, and flammables went up like a tinderbox.

SC Anemia
07-17-2021, 10:00 AM
I'm not surprised that packed and probably filthy nest, crammed with KFC wrappers, niggers, and flammables went up like a tinderbox.

Oh yeah, chiggun grease, an ocean of cocoa butter and the unimaginable, unholy deep fryer or whatever makeshift crap they use to fry with. Probably ten quarts of lard and recycled bacon grease in a pot on the stove that never gets emptied or cleaned.

:hurl

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-17-2021, 10:05 AM
The sprog's mammy was in the house.

When did I get so vulgar and nasty??
:lol I don’t know but I got a chuckle out of it.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-17-2021, 10:07 AM
Oh yeah, chiggun grease, an ocean of cocoa butter and the unimaginable, unholy deep fryer or whatever makeshift crap they use to fry with. Probably ten quarts of lard and recycled bacon grease in a pot on the stove that never gets emptied or cleaned.

I was at a nigger grease fire one time and they literally had two 5 gallon (I shit you not) vats full of grease right next to the uben.

jenkemfactory
07-17-2021, 10:39 AM
Sheete! He wuz hungra!

IseDaDiva
07-17-2021, 11:45 AM

And everything nigger-rigged iwth a zillion wires and extension cords all taped together and every blackened, burned socket overloaded because niggers don't "get" electricity.

SC Anemia
07-17-2021, 12:43 PM
And everything nigger-rigged iwth a zillion wires and extension cords all taped together and every blackened, burned socket overloaded because niggers don't "get" electricity.

That beez YT juju. Fine with me because every year we get regaled with stories of apartment fires and goodness. Garage sale space heaters on extension cords from the neighbors apartment. Yanno, with electric billz being all rayciss and shit.

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-17-2021, 01:14 PM

I actually try to avoid using power strips for the same reason unless they have a surge protector or some additional human technology (battery, energy regulator, fuse, etc.) more advanced than that.

Not everyone can afford to buy a new house when their current one burns down.

Sandy
07-17-2021, 03:49 PM
That beez YT juju. Fine with me because every year we get regaled with stories of apartment fires and goodness. Garage sale space heaters on extension cords from the neighbors apartment. Yanno, with electric billz being all rayciss and shit.

Nigger nest fires in winter are almost caused by extension cords, especially a bunch strung together to plug into the next door house's exterior outlets. What is this world coming to when you can't trust that Fambly Dollar $1.99 cent cord, with the fake UL tag, to carry 20 amps?

SC Anemia
07-17-2021, 04:20 PM
What is this world coming to when you can't trust that Fambly Dollar $1.99 cent cord, with the fake UL tag, to carry 20 amps?

Fake UL tag & 20 amps. AHHHHHHH :rofl

SC Anemia
07-17-2021, 04:22 PM
Fake UL tag & 20 amps. AHHHHHHH :rofl

*and made with 22ga wire. You know, the good shit. :lol

Chimpwhipper
07-17-2021, 04:58 PM
We should be encouraging the niggers to use more kerosene heaters in the winter. This incineration scene would repeat a hundred thousand times nationwide. Carbon monoxide would contribute to more.