PDA

View Full Version : Self driving cars hate niggers

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 12:47 PM
Old story, but amusing.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/biased-self-driving-cars-darker-skin

We already knew that some facial recognition systems struggle to accurately identify people with darker skin.

According to the researchers’ paper, the models exhibited “uniformly poorer performance” when confronted with niggers with the three darkest shades on the scale.

On average, the models’ accuracy decreased by 5 percent when examining the group containing images of niggers with darker skin tones, even when the researchers accounted for variables such as whether the photo was taken during the day or at night.

Some researchers suspect that the artificial intelligence was intentionally programmed to target niggers for termination.

https://i.imgur.com/4J59ks7.jpg

This has actually been observed in a wide variety of technologies that are intended to recognize humans as humans in order to function, and it seems that most of them still have difficulty with the concept that niggers are human.

Unregistered
07-16-2021, 03:23 PM
The machines are working as intended. Hopefully coddlers never create a synthetic SJW, cause any conscious robotic life would also want niggers gone.

Sandy
07-16-2021, 04:20 PM
Niggers love to shuck and jive when crossing the street, especially against lights. Automated driving or a human driver, Niggers Are Always Causing Problems, and accidents.

LeQuint Dicky Mining Co.
07-16-2021, 05:35 PM
Artificial intelligence targeting niggers with no intelligence. Good idea. Prank call driverless Domino's delivery to addresses in Da Hood.

Jubal Early
07-16-2021, 06:10 PM
Just program the AI to watch for slow moving objects...

Bottle_of_Hate
07-16-2021, 09:36 PM
I'm going to call bullshit on this. The reason niggers get hit more isn't the racist technology. It is the niggers wandering into traffic 1000 times more than humans.

Coon Club Road
07-17-2021, 12:56 AM
I'm going to call bullshit on this. The reason niggers get hit more isn't the racist technology. It is the niggers wandering into traffic 1000 times more than humans.

That's because the fucks have no car because they have no credit because they have no job so they knuckle about instead.