PDA

View Full Version : So I decided to join...

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-16-2021, 11:02 AM
This seems like a nice place.

About me: I've been lurking for some time, and was the guy that suggested the QR code thing in the guest forum. I hate niggers. I have hated them since at least 1989.

That may not seem like a long time, but I'm only 40 years old, and my early experiences with them were negative. In fact, ALL of my experiences with niggers have been negative.

I am NOT what some people might call a "niggerlover." I feel nothing but contempt for the nigger species, and I find the concept of miscegenation to be a crime against humanity. (At least insofar as it pertains to niggers; I believe that there are many non-white races that might have something positive to contribute to humankind, so if that is true, then I'm okay with them mixing.)

I also served in the Army for 9 years, before I had to get out due to a medical discharge. Lost a leg in Afghanistan. Am I bitter about that, especially after making E-6? Sure, but I don't want that to define my life, and outside of this post, I'm not going to talk about it. I might say some unkind things about sand niggers here and there, though.

Anyhow, I'm happy to be here among presumably like-minded people, and I hope to contribute in a meaningful way to the community.

jenkemfactory
07-16-2021, 11:57 AM
Many solutes for your service and your loss.

Welcome to the forum.

SC Anemia
07-16-2021, 02:20 PM
Howdy and welcome! :welcome

Bottle_of_Hate
07-16-2021, 08:15 PM
Welcome!

I might say some unkind things about sand niggers here and there, though

That is ok :). We have a special place for them as well.

h8whitelibtards
07-17-2021, 01:43 PM
Welcome!! and thank you for your service. Glad to have you here.

CoonsЯus
07-17-2021, 02:13 PM
Never give up hating niggers ! They're the problem not you ! Looking forward to your contributions. Niggers are the ultimate COVID disease released upon humanity. Niggers have fucked up more than COVID ever will.

haywood
07-17-2021, 06:01 PM
This seems like a nice place.

About me: I've been lurking for some time, and was the guy that suggested the QR code thing in the guest forum. I hate niggers. I have hated them since at least 1989.

That may not seem like a long time, but I'm only 40 years old, and my early experiences with them were negative. In fact, ALL of my experiences with niggers have been negative.

I am NOT what some people might call a "niggerlover." I feel nothing but contempt for the nigger species, and I find the concept of miscegenation to be a crime against humanity. (At least insofar as it pertains to niggers; I believe that there are many non-white races that might have something positive to contribute to humankind, so if that is true, then I'm okay with them mixing.)

I also served in the Army for 9 years, before I had to get out due to a medical discharge. Lost a leg in Afghanistan. Am I bitter about that, especially after making E-6? Sure, but I don't want that to define my life, and outside of this post, I'm not going to talk about it. I might say some unkind things about sand niggers here and there, though.

Anyhow, I'm happy to be here among presumably like-minded people, and I hope to contribute in a meaningful way to the community.

WELCOME!! And THANK YOU for your service, brother!!

Jim Crow
07-17-2021, 06:52 PM
Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.And welcome to the site.
There’s a reason we are here.It is because we all share the same hatred for the shit skins. Of course every interaction with a shit skin is going to be negative. Shit skins are a worthless breed/species of beast.They ruin everything they touch or go near. America would be better off without niggers.

Tar Remover
07-17-2021, 07:00 PM
Welcome brother! There are many veterans here who are also veteran nigger haters. So grab a stick and let's bash some niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club

Sandy
07-17-2021, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the site! Like the others, you have my appreciation too for your service and sacrifice.

We bash sand niggers just as much here, if you ever feel like telling stories (just be vague enough to be not identifiable). You'll probably be able to relate to some of the news articles we post about asslifter "culture."

Ray Cizzums
07-17-2021, 07:56 PM
Hey Chiggun Noodle Soup, welcome to the site, and thanks for serving our great country. Sorry to hear you got
your CIB the hard way. I'm a dirty 11B from the '70s, never deployed, but boy can I dig a hole for a new shitter.
:bugeye

Anastasia
07-18-2021, 05:47 AM
Welcome and thank you for your service! Feel free to bash sand niggers as much as regular niggers.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-18-2021, 11:27 PM
Thanks for that fantastic introduction!

Welcome to CHIMPOUT!

Ignatow
07-19-2021, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the fellowship of Chimpout!

tweakstick
07-19-2021, 08:02 AM

My white hat's off to you and we all thank you for your service, brother.

Fire at will on the dune coons.

eyeznteef
07-20-2021, 12:49 AM
Welcome. A mod will have to get you your fire watch ribbon. We have our share of nigger-hating vets, here.

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-20-2021, 01:40 AM
Welcome. A mod will have to get you your fire watch ribbon. We have our share of nigger-hating vets, here.

Oh, this thing? http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/icons/vbactivity/medals/Veterans_Award.png

Coon Club Road
07-20-2021, 02:11 AM
About me: I've been lurking for some time, and was the guy that suggested the QR code thing in the guest forum...

Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club"!

Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

A nigger probably did it!

Personally, I think the QR code stickers stuck to places humans would most likely encounter them is a great idea!

IseDaDiva
07-20-2021, 06:12 PM
Glad you joined! Your contributions are appreciated!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-27-2021, 11:01 PM
Thank you for your service and your tremendous sacrifice. It must be maddening to see the direction this country is headed after putting your life on the line. Best of wishes to you.

h8whitelibtards
09-04-2021, 07:11 PM

I am very sorry that you lost a leg in Afghanistan and that you had to put your life on the line only for the leftists to take all that away from you (Biden's handling of everything and losing the war against the Taliban.)