PDA

View Full Version : At Manchester Airport

Chimpout
07-16-2021, 12:31 AM
Currently experiencing monkeyshines at Manchester Airport.

Will update more soon but needless to say I love airport's and niggers are spoiling it today.

Got a sowpottomus next to me and there's a strong smell of shit.

Chimpout
07-16-2021, 12:39 AM
We have a fellow chimper who works at the staff here. Sending niggers the wrong way.

Keep doing the good work.

Chimpout
07-16-2021, 02:09 AM
Some pictures. My flight is full of them ffs

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-16-2021, 02:20 AM
Hopefully, you won't get Muh Dikked! at 35,000 feet!

Celticgirl
07-16-2021, 02:44 AM
Yuck.

Chimpout
07-16-2021, 08:58 AM
Niggers delayed my flight because they're niggers and tried stealing something or had Jenkem in their bag or tried much dicking something.

Regardless the plane was struggling with half of Nigeria on it going back to the mudda land via heathrow

Sandy
07-16-2021, 03:32 PM
Hopefully, you won't get Muh Dikked! at 35,000 feet!

For some nightmares, there's no amount of therapy for a recovery!

https://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/Reportanddeport/ani-mooch_zpsf5fdf327.gif

Celticgirl
07-16-2021, 03:44 PM
That must be rough for her having to fly there for her job. I'm glad you guys made it out safe. I always think these liberal celebrities that go to Africa (Angelina Jolie comes to mind) are nuts.

Chimpout
07-16-2021, 05:12 PM
She is off work still, today is her birthday so I said we will be tourists in London. Didn't realise this upmarket hotel attracted niggers. The tube was full of looksatme and gibsmedat.

Glad we are back safe.

She no longer needs to fly to niggerland

Anastasia
07-18-2021, 06:21 AM
That must be rough for her having to fly there for her job. I'm glad you guys made it out safe. I always think these liberal celebrities that go to Africa (Angelina Jolie comes to mind) are nuts.

They're disgusting niggerlovers, but they always have heavily armed (white) security guards surrounding them at all times in niggerland. If someone asked why they need so much security if niggers are as peaceful as they claim they are, they would have no answer.

CoonsЯus
07-18-2021, 01:30 PM
Regardless the plane was struggling with half of Nigeria on it going back to the mudda land via heathrow

Well that's a start !

Coon Club Road
07-20-2021, 02:18 AM
We have a fellow chimper who works at the staff here. Sending niggers the wrong way.

Keep doing the good work.

Love it! Give those monkeys directions back to the zoo! :lol

Jim Crow
07-20-2021, 07:46 AM
Not just airports.Niggers ruin everything!

Chimpout
07-20-2021, 03:32 PM
We are back.

I never realised how fuxated it has got down there. We picked a hotel in a really nice part of London (Docklands) and thought it would be nigger free (At least in the hotel, there are some ghettos nearby)

However Some niggers have got in on "Holiday". Here are some highlights

- Niggers delayed our flight because they are niggers and they enjoyed making themselves known, one future criminal stood at the front on its stolen ipad
- Niggers should not be allowed to eat with humans, they were throwing food around at breakfast and generally chimping around. So moving forward we had breakfast in bed
- Niggers ruined the show we went to see by throwing stuff at the stage
- Niglets touched her leg bandage, she accidentally on purpose tripped one up.

When we were around humans and doing nigger free things we had such a lovely time, When we were flying back all her human colleagues made sure she was comfortable (We were in the lounge and all the human staff kept bringing us drinks and food) all the crew as we went through the airport made sure she was ok. Then the niggers on the flight chimped we got boarded first. They were offloaded

haywood
07-20-2021, 10:05 PM
Not just airports.Niggers ruin everything!

Always have, ALWAYS will!!

Buck Simian
07-20-2021, 11:50 PM
The only airplanes niggers should be allowed on are ones flying directly to some remote part of Africa.

Chimpout
07-21-2021, 02:53 PM
The only airplanes niggers should be allowed on are ones flying directly to some remote part of Africa.

Bit harsh on the aircraft