PDA

View Full Version : Feetsballer's Ho Beats It Up

Espantoon
07-15-2021, 10:35 PM
This sheboon can throw a punch apparently. The buck was a failed quarterback for the "Washington Football Team", now he is on the Pittsburgh Steelers roster.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31820146/pittsburgh-steelers-dwayne-haskins-injured-wife-faces-domestic-violence-charge-reports-say

Ray Cizzums
07-15-2021, 11:17 PM
DeWayne Haskins, another 1st round QB bust for the Shitskins, but he got 14 million guaranteed in his rookie
contract. My brother watched him play college ball, and said "He stinks". The Giants passed on him, and
liver-lip ex-Giant choke artist WR Odell Beckham was bad mouthing them, along with nigger Haskins. They
both stunk up the field the following season, as predicted. Haskins was in Vegas, to renew his "vows", with
his golddigger. He went to the "clurb" with his homies, and his fat ass bitch knocked his toof out. Niggers !
:bugeye

Sandy
07-17-2021, 01:02 AM
Never underestimate the power behind even the blubberiest niggeress. Mike Tyson was hit back hard by its ho at the time.

haywood
07-17-2021, 10:54 PM
Never underestimate the power behind even the blubberiest niggeress. Mike Tyson was hit back hard by its ho at the time.

I REMEMBER that!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-18-2021, 12:14 AM
I was very surprised the nigger buck didn’t batwing dat hoe fo disrepecks