PDA

View Full Version : Cops release dindu nuffin shuck'n'jive Rep. John Thompson traffic stop bodycam video

Whitey Ford
07-15-2021, 10:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xVnkE0F0m8

Thompson has reportedly never held a Minnesota license, according to documents reviewed by local outlets, and the officer cited him for driving with a suspended Wisconsin license.

His license was suspended in 2019 for failure to pay child support in Ramsey County Minn., outlet WCCO reported.

"I'm too old to run from the police, man," Thompson says. "You profiled me because you looked me dead in the face and I got a ticket for driving while Black. You pulled me over because you saw a Black face in this car, brother. There's no way in hell I'm taking off with you behind me. ... You looked in this car and busted a U-turn and got behind my car, and that's the reason - "

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bodycam-footage-minnesota-state-rep-racial-profiling

SC Anemia
07-15-2021, 10:21 AM
So he's either holding a fraudulent Wisconsin license or not eligible to hold a Minnesota driver's license. Which is it?

The Democratic state representative is also facing controversy over his residency, as the address listed on his July 4 ticket is for a St. Paul address that is not in his district.

The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association also sent a letter to the Wisconsin attorney general asking for an investigation, and saying Thompson had either "defrauded the state of Wisconsin" or defrauded his Minnesota "constituents."

Lying nigger! :bert

haywood
07-15-2021, 11:02 AM
So he's either holding a fraudulent Wisconsin license or not eligible to hold a Minnesota driver's license. Which is it?

Lying nigger! :bert

Nigger thinks it beez impotent n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

AR Patriot
07-16-2021, 11:24 AM
:bert

Tell ‘em Bert!!!

Bottle_of_Hate
07-16-2021, 09:08 PM
CUZ UHM BLAK! The goto for all niggers after breaking the law. Cops be looking into windows an sheit!

Anastasia
07-18-2021, 05:44 AM
Between the black car, the blacked-out windows, the black night, and the black nigger, there's no way for cops to tell that "da driver be blekk" before they pull it over.

haywood
07-18-2021, 10:36 AM
Between the black car, the blacked-out windows, the black night, and the black nigger, there's no way for cops to tell that "da driver be blekk" before they pull it over.

Da' EBIL RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YT cops beez using their x ray vision n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiT!!