PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Loving Adele

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 08:47 PM
Adele and Skepta continue to fuel dating rumours as they're 'spotted shopping at a discount Prada store together'...This Nigger lover sickens me!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9781883/Adele-Skepta-continue-fuel-dating-rumours.html

Sandy
07-12-2021, 08:54 PM
She's just vile. She started niggerloving in one of her songs, which wasn't good at all, but of course it has a nigger in it, so all the libtard cucks acted like it was genius.

Oh yeah, and before she started her niggerloving, I said her "Skyfall" song was completely overrated.

https://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?37448-This-quot-Adele-quot-person

Coon Club Road
07-12-2021, 11:14 PM
Adele? Never heard of her. Just another stovepipe slobbering burner.

Blue Gum
07-13-2021, 07:15 PM
Adele? Never heard of her. Just another stovepipe slobbering burner.

I've heard the name, but never listened to the bitch....it doesn't surprise me, so many attractive or not white women singers/entertainers for reasons I'll NEVER understand hook up with some STD carrying nigger rapper or just some nigger in the right place. I dont get it...

Sandy
07-13-2021, 07:40 PM
I've heard the name, but never listened to the bitch....it doesn't surprise me, so many attractive or not white women singers/entertainers for reasons I'll NEVER understand hook up with some STD carrying nigger rapper or just some nigger in the right place. I dont get it...

You heard her "Skyfall" if you saw that Bond movie (one of the worst and the most overrated). Once she came out as an open coalburner, it explained why a mediocre song by a professional wailer was so praised. As long as you're a mudshark or oildriller, Hollywood loves you.

CoonsЯus
07-13-2021, 08:13 PM
that bitch loves its niggers ! It will end up getting AIDS from its pet bucks, so no worries folks !

Unregistered
10-23-2021, 10:45 AM
The fact that Adele is a nigger swirler now doesn't surprise me. She sings and sounds like a nigger, so it was only a matter of time before a boon tapped her ugly ass. The fat bitch has low self esteem and thinks black dick will solve her problem. #TaintedMeat

Coon Club Road
10-24-2021, 09:44 AM
#TaintedMeat... she'll be lucky if all she gets is tainted meat out of the deal.

Probably more like a set of coal burners goggles or a death sentence.

Unregistered
10-25-2021, 10:08 AM
Yeah Adele claims that the 100 lb she lost in a year or two was because of hardcore exercising. But we all know that nigger she's with has her walking the line pimp style. Guarantee she's probably smoking crack and being bunghole banged as we speak. That's why the 100 pounds disappeared so fast. Only a matter of time before that jigaboo is the death of her

Coon Club Road
10-25-2021, 10:48 PM
Yeah Adele claims that the 100 lb she lost in a year or two was because of hardcore exercising. But we all know that nigger she's with has her walking the line pimp style. Guarantee she's probably smoking crack and being bunghole banged as we speak. That's why the 100 pounds disappeared so fast. Only a matter of time before that jigaboo is the death of her

Maybe he assists her weight loss program by choking her with his blacksnake after meals.

Sandy
10-26-2021, 08:23 AM
Maybe he assists her weight loss program by choking her with his blacksnake after meals.

Isn't it just like a nigger to not finish a job? Diversify her already!

Coon Club Road
10-26-2021, 10:36 AM
Isn't it just like a nigger to not finish a job? Diversify her already!

Damn near a miracle if you can get a nigger to even START a job!