PDA

View Full Version : Goody Goody White Girl Wants To Shine The Light

GDRHammer
07-12-2021, 01:07 PM
https://deadspin.com/paige-bueckers-is-showing-white-women-how-to-be-allies-1847269070?rev=1626021142978&utm_campaign=Deadspin&utm_content=1626021226&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1KRyHoggt7YUnrZFSMrzEJj6UpqNxfwkV95H9Ar g0ptKHXzCAcvjU8CPQ

UCONN star Paige Buecker is a tall white chic who plays pretty good baskeetbawl. She wants to shine a light on nigger sheboon hoopsters, the same sub-race with males that would happily rape her tall white ass and pass her around as a fuck toy. Why can't white girls ever learn? Why are they so fucking stupid?

Amazing. Does she think that a nigger would shine a light on her? Get the fuck out of here, stupid bitch.

IseDaDiva
07-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Just another dumbass millennial who doesn't have a clue about anything at all, but just parrots PC crap she reads on Tumblr and IG.

Ignatow
07-12-2021, 04:08 PM
Sure, be an ally. The moment she says something not in line with BLM agenda, she'll be cursed and hopefully goodified by her feral pets.

IseDaDiva
07-12-2021, 07:53 PM
Sure, be an ally. The moment she says something not in line with BLM agenda, she'll be cursed and hopefully goodified by her feral pets.

Especially the sows. They hate pretty white girls, even more if they're blond, and would rip her apart in a second over one wrong move. Stupid, stupid girl.

SC Anemia
07-12-2021, 08:02 PM
That's cute. I was 19 once too.

:bert

eyeznteef
07-12-2021, 08:42 PM
Especially the sows. They hate pretty white girls, even more if they're blond, and would rip her apart in a second over one wrong move. Stupid, stupid girl.

BONUS if she decides to get a pet nigger for a boo. The sheboons will get the knives out, then.

UConn used to be a respectable school. Hasn't been in over 20 years.

haywood
07-12-2021, 09:04 PM
BONUS if she decides to get a pet nigger for a boo. The sheboons will get the knives out, then.

UConn used to be a respectable school. Hasn't been in over 20 years.

Libtahds EVERYWHERE!!

Ignatow
07-12-2021, 10:52 PM

There was a time, humans had common sense. We looked like humans, maybe different shades, height, etc. But we knew our kind. Ape-looking beings were known as "apes", and niggers, undeniably, are of the ape species. The great leap came pre-1860s when some nitwits said these are also people, when physical, behavioral, and moral evidence show clearly that niggers are FAR from being human.

So any human who loves niggers are really debasing themselves, and just opening themselves to nig violence. We know nigs know that blonds are far from having ape features, so you can bet there's hate and resentment. I cringe when they are killed by nigs, if they never associated with the apes. BUT to be an ally for any pet, they have invited evil into their lives, so they are the only ones responsible for their demise.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-13-2021, 07:22 AM
“These are the words of a 19-year-old woman still in college. She’s grasped something that many adults twice her age still fail to understand.”

Ahh yes, the infinite wisdom of a 19 yr old white girl likely raised in an all white neighborhood when a 19 year old gives advice, it is probably best to ignore it.

IseDaDiva
07-13-2021, 11:10 AM
“These are the words of a 19-year-old woman still in college. She’s grasped something that many adults twice her age still fail to understand.”

Ahh yes, the infinite wisdom of a 19 yr old white girl likely raised in an all white neighborhood when a 19 year old gives advice, it is probably best to ignore it.

Exactly! Yeah, I need to be educated by some silly girl who gets all her facts from Facebook.

Groid_Rage
07-13-2021, 11:24 AM
In a year, she'll be in our Mudshark Mortuary!

Sandy
07-14-2021, 01:24 PM
In a year, she'll be in our Mudshark Mortuary!

I was already thinking that I need to move this to the Parole Board, and someday I'll move this to the Mortuary.

IseDaDiva
07-14-2021, 05:15 PM
I was already thinking that I need to move this to the Parole Board, and someday I'll move this to the Mortuary.

You just know she'll now have to put her money - or whatever - where her big mouth is and start "dating" a nigger buck. Like all other phony SJWs she'll have to pick the most simian nigger she can find, post pics covered with little hearts of her cuddled up with her feral beast and exclaim about how incredibly lucky she is to find such a prince of a man. When the attention stops and she tries to get away from the nigger, she'll head to the next stop - the Mortuary.

If I were a betting person I would bet on this.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-26-2021, 02:02 PM
You just know she'll now have to put her money - or whatever - where her big mouth is and start "dating" a nigger buck. Like all other phony SJWs she'll have to pick the most simian nigger she can find, post pics covered with little hearts of her cuddled up with her feral beast and exclaim about how incredibly lucky she is to find such a prince of a man. When the attention stops and she tries to get away from the nigger, she'll head to the next stop - the Mortuary.

If I were a betting person I would bet on this.
I'm sure you're right. I won't have to whip out a crystal ball to see that's going to happen.