PDA

View Full Version : Coaling burning whore gets killed from her nigger dates.

Cat fur allergic
07-12-2021, 12:36 PM
Stupid coalburning tourist. Takes drinks from Niggers, she gets raped and dies.

Fentanyl, alcohol killed South Beach tourist. Men accused of rape may face homicide charges

Englehardt’s death garnered national headlines. She had traveled to South Beach alone, and had met Collier and Taylor at a restaurant in South Beach.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fentanyl-alcohol-killed-south-beach-155712487.html

Ray Cizzums
07-12-2021, 01:15 PM
Of course, the niggers lied, and said all they gave her was a percocet, which she took willingly. Women and girls
beware, there are many Bill Cosby fans looking for muh dikk oppa-tunities. There was an awful spigger in Boston,
who's 12 year old grand niece turned up dead, along with her friend who OD'ed. They had both been fouled, by
the pineapple-headed great uncle of the dead girl, who knocked them out with fentanyl.
:bugeye

GDRHammer
07-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Another stupid white girl falls to ape-niggers. "White girl with nigger in bed, 9 out of 10 she ends up dead... " I'll ask again, why are little white girls so fucking stupid? Why would they want to spread their thighs for a smelly stupid animal. Do they hate daddy that much? Do they hate THEMSELVES that much? If they fuck a nigger, they deserve whatever happens to them. Fucking race-traitors.

eyeznteef
07-12-2021, 08:39 PM
They're called "Perc 30's", I'm a volunteer EMT and see them from time to time.

Traveled alone from PA to South Beach, well of course that trip could be fraught with peril.

Celticgirl
07-12-2021, 08:45 PM
What was she doing there? Didn't she see the news reports? It was a ghetto fest.

Groid_Rage
07-12-2021, 10:35 PM
""White girl with nigger in bed, 9 out of 10 she ends up dead... ""
Sure enough!

Ignatow
07-13-2021, 02:30 AM
Whoring with niggers, I'm sure her daddy is so proud.

IseDaDiva
07-15-2021, 06:29 PM
What was she doing there? Didn't she see the news reports? It was a ghetto fest.

News reports? As if any of these millennial "Dumbest generation" idiots have ever even picked up a book, let alone read the news. They learn everything they need to know from brain-dead social media SJW bullshit and stupid memes.

God, I love this forum where one can speak the truth without being crucified!

Sandy
07-15-2021, 11:07 PM
Another stupid white girl falls to ape-niggers. "White girl with nigger in bed, 9 out of 10 she ends up dead... " I'll ask again, why are little white girls so fucking stupid? Why would they want to spread their thighs for a smelly stupid animal. Do they hate daddy that much? Do they hate THEMSELVES that much? If they fuck a nigger, they deserve whatever happens to them. Fucking race-traitors.

IseDaDiva
07-16-2021, 12:08 AM

Ugh, look at those randy pickaninnies mauling that little girl with their filthy paws probably right after they took a cow piss shower. Her parents need to be horsewhipped for allowing that. :mad:

Whitey Ford
07-16-2021, 04:31 AM

https://i.imgur.com/6l82YtB.jpg

tweakstick
07-16-2021, 07:00 AM
I mentioned this same thing happening locally a short while back at our local HS that both our kids graduated from. The honor student was days away from her own graduation when she took a piece of a percocet that turned out to be fentanyl. Her best friend got it from a nigger. Her friend survived after they both were in a coma. She's dead and the nigger that sold it to her friend is in the parish prison. Hopefully some harm comes to it before the trial.

SC Anemia
07-16-2021, 07:17 AM
....Taylor gave the girl a “green pill” as they walked on Ocean Drive.

Police said that by the time the two got Englehardt to the Albion Hotel, she could barely stand and Taylor had to hold her up as they got in the elevator. The arrest report said that the men sexually assaulted her in her room...

That's all I needed to read. This whore deserved the diversity. If not this time, eventually this one would find her way to the Mudshark Mortuary. Cavorting with niggers is a one-way ticket.

Sandy
07-16-2021, 04:41 PM
The honor student was days away from her own graduation when she took a piece of a percocet that turned out to be fentanyl. Her best friend got it from a nigger.

I'm glad to have never taken any illegal drugs of any kind. Sandman Sr. was really strict about raising his kids that way. He even said that all drug pushers deserved the death penalty, I think because so many are niggers, and the rest are basically wiggers or Latinos as worthless as niggers. As an adult I disagree with the death penalty just for dealing, and I think the War On Drugs has increased criminal behavior like Prohibition. That still doesn't mean I can't be glad I personally never tried drugs. How many tainted drugs are from niggers who want to see nice white kids die?

I think I mentioned the friend of a friend in college who sometimes got a ride with me. Nice-seeming white guy, but I stopped associating with him after I found out he almost always carried a few little baggies on him for "customers." I didn't need him hiding drugs in my car, and saying they were mine if we got searched, if I forgot about the speed limit and got pulled over. Was it real pot, anyway, or low-grade stuff mixed with oregano? The naive college kids he sold to probably couldn't tell. I wouldn't have.

IseDaDiva
07-16-2021, 05:32 PM
I'm glad to have never taken any illegal drugs of any kind. Sandman Sr. was really strict about raising his kids that way. He even said that all drug pushers deserved the death penalty, I think because so many are niggers, and the rest are basically wiggers or Latinos as worthless as niggers. As an adult I disagree with the death penalty just for dealing, and I think the War On Drugs has increased criminal behavior like Prohibition. That still doesn't mean I can't be glad I personally never tried drugs. How many tainted drugs are from niggers who want to see nice white kids die?

I think I mentioned the friend of a friend in college who sometimes got a ride with me. Nice-seeming white guy, but I stopped associating with him after I found out he almost always carried a few little baggies on him for "customers." I didn't need him hiding drugs in my car, and saying they were mine if we got searched, if I forgot about the speed limit and got pulled over. Was it real pot, anyway, or low-grade stuff mixed with oregano? The naive college kids he sold to probably couldn't tell. I wouldn't have.

I've never taken drugs either, and even hate taking any prescribed by my doctor. However, I have never thought that smoking weed should be a criminal offense. If it is then drinking and selling alcohol should also be an offense, but ooops, governments rake in billions in taxes on booze, so that's fine with them.

Giving someone a deadly drug like fentanyl without their knowledge and which can be fatal very easily should be considered murder if the victim dies.

The massive and unrelenting propaganda campaign by all media sources declaring that all white girls should take up with niggers is to blame for many of these young women being deleted by their bucks. Advertisers show niggers as being caring, intelligent, educated, sympathetic and ideal mates who send flowers and buy engagement rings. I know all advertisers, movie makers, etc have to do this, lest they be accused of raycism, but that is not an excuse and that is what should be a crime since we know this generation is utterly dumb, impressionable and easily brainwashed.

I was a young girl once, but there was no media portraying YT girls so happy to be with niggers. Lacking that, and adding our normal instincts to stay with our own kind, neither I nor any girl I knew hooked up with nigger bucks. It goes against all that is natural.

As for mature and older burners who are doing their part to eliminate the white race and who get stabbed, beaten to death, beheaded, burned, etc. - sucks to be them and I care not a whit.

Celticgirl
07-16-2021, 05:52 PM
I've never taken drugs either, and even hate taking any prescribed by my doctor. However, I have never thought that smoking weed should be a criminal offense. If it is then drinking and selling alcohol should also be an offense, but ooops, governments rake in billions in taxes on booze, so that's fine with them.

Giving someone a deadly drug like fentanyl without their knowledge and which can be fatal very easily should be considered murder if the victim dies.

The massive and unrelenting propaganda campaign by all media sources declaring that all white girls should take up with niggers is to blame for many of these young women being deleted by their bucks. Advertisers show niggers as being caring, intelligent, educated, sympathetic and ideal mates who send flowers and buy engagement rings. I know all advertisers, movie makers, etc have to do this, lest they be accused of raycism, but that is not an excuse and that is what should be a crime since we know this generation is utterly dumb, impressionable and easily brainwashed.

I was a young girl once, but there was no media portraying YT girls so happy to be with niggers. Lacking that, and adding our normal instincts to stay with our own kind, neither I nor any girl I knew hooked up with nigger bucks. It goes against all that is natural.

As for mature and older burners who are doing their part to eliminate the white race and who get stabbed, beaten to death, beheaded, burned, etc. - sucks to be them and I care not a whit.

I looked on the facebook for this girl trying to bring her justice. Some white men were making burn the coal pay the toll comments. The white women were getting on calling them racist and that this is not a race issue it's a male female issue. That all races of men are capable of this. When will they ever learn? You can't even make a comment on a story like this and state the obvious and not get called a racist. The white women on there were saying white men do this too. I'd like to know where and this was not a black white issue but a man woman issue. I don't know. I was Generation X so it was still unusual for black white couples being shown in media and there was no social media. I never could see why a white women would date a black man. It just seemed so unnatural.

tweakstick
07-16-2021, 06:10 PM
Well, I'm a Constitutionalist Libertarian so everybody knows where I stand on the issue. I just wish I really did. You see, there is a necessary duality to my persona and political philosophy/belief system here that I cannot deny or reconcile. I want to say the problem is the individual but at the same time children must be protected - but when is a child no longer a child? When is one old enough to be solely responsible for their own stupid choices and how do you put an arbitrary thing like a number on it?

Of course I don't want anyone to die in such a fashion as our local HS girl did. And I want that nigger to pay heavily but no-one forced her to make the foolish choice that she did. Would it matter whether she was 7, 17 or 27 y/o? (she was 17, btw).

What is the difference between the FDA/ATF/any alphabet agency regulating the sale of alcohol, tobacco, fentanyl, pot, energy drinks, paint cans or pit bulls?

Should they be doing it with one and not the other? Then why so or why not ?

Personally, I find alcohol more dangerous than pot any day of the week and states are agreeing with me. Of course they're also cashing in with that agreement, filling the coffers at the expense of both the dumbasses and the disease affected. Why should the Parkinson's patient have to pay tax on his medical marijuana?

If people found out they could get high by sticking their heads in a microwave oven, would we regulate their sales or let Darwin do his thing?

I gotta say, if it caught on, It could do nothing but help society by species population self correction. We would all get smarter over time since all the morons would be taking themselves out of the gene pool. Shouldn't we just let them?

IseDaDiva
07-16-2021, 07:15 PM
Well, I'm a Constitutionalist Libertarian so everybody knows where I stand on the issue. I just wish I really did. You see, there is a necessary duality to my persona and political philosophy/belief system here that I cannot deny or reconcile. I want to say the problem is the individual but at the same time children must be protected - but when is a child no longer a child? When is one old enough to be solely responsible for their own stupid choices and how do you put an arbitrary thing like a number on it?

Of course I don't want anyone to die in such a fashion as our local HS girl did. And I want that nigger to pay heavily but no-one forced her to make the foolish choice that she did. Would it matter whether she was 7, 17 or 27 y/o? (she was 17, btw).

What is the difference between the FDA/ATF/any alphabet agency regulating the sale of alcohol, tobacco, fentanyl, pot, energy drinks, paint cans or pit bulls?

Should they be doing it with one and not the other? Then why so or why not ?

Personally, I find alcohol more dangerous than pot any day of the week and states are agreeing with me. Of course they're also cashing in with that agreement, filling the coffers at the expense of both the dumbasses and the disease affected. Why should the Parkinson's patient have to pay tax on his medical marijuana?

If people found out they could get high by sticking their heads in a microwave oven, would we regulate their sales or let Darwin do his thing?

I gotta say, if it caught on, It could do nothing but help society by species population self correction. We would all get smarter over time since all the morons would be taking themselves out of the gene pool. Shouldn't we just let them?

It does make a difference if she's under or over the age of legal consent. A child (or a dog) is not responsible if she or it are abused by an adult.

A 7-year-old is a baby, but a 27-year-old woman is well over the age where she is expected to have enough common sense to make informed decisions. Teenaged girls now have reached their informative years in the atmosphere of "Niggers are cool!" and there is the threat of being an outcast if she doesn't agree. I know very well there is nothing a teen girl wants more than to fit in with her peers. There is great deal of pressure on them, pressure of the kind I'm sure none of us has ever known. I'm sure many of them secretly find niggers repulsive, but going against the flow and not caring what anyone thinks of you is something you learn to do when you are much older.

Yes, having grown up with an alcoholic, I totally agree that alcohol is much more destructive, life-ruining and dangerous than pot. I mean, I really love my wine but like anything else, moderation is key.

tweakstick
07-16-2021, 11:00 PM
A 7-year-old is a baby, but a 27-year-old woman is well over the age where she is expected to have enough common sense to make informed decisions.

I should have phrased that better and that's twice today I've put my digital foot in my mouth - three if you include a text with the wife.

Would it matter to the nigger if she was 7, 17, or 27?

No.

To the courts, yes.

My befuddled point was that age is an arbitrary number. I've got a family member right now who's 33 going on 13. This one has no excuse at all.

One things for sure, we wouldn't have these problems to even consider if society 1) had no niggers to deal with and 2) had our collective shit together and centered where we are supposed to be as far as spiritual, familial and societal responsibilities.

You know, there's one more thing I'm certain of as well and I've thought this for years. At one time just a few years ago, marijuana was less than 10 percent as potent as it is today despite the fact that it has always been in this country. It was a required crop for farmers to grow at one time for war efforts (hemp = rope). Cocaine was hard to get in my town. Nobody really wanted it except niggers it seemed. The nigger drug demand drove the THC up and the cocaine availability up. In my youth, kids would smoke a little and listen to some Pink Floyd and that was a once a month thing at best. It wasn't the center of kids lives back then. It is for niggers and the free market laws of supply and demand work every time.

Now my home town is surrounded by shit, niggers and drugs.

IseDaDiva
07-16-2021, 11:12 PM
I should have phrased that better and that's twice today I've put my digital foot in my mouth - three if you include a text with the wife.

Would it matter to the nigger if she was 7, 17, or 27?

No.

To the courts, yes.

My befuddled point was that age is an arbitrary number. I've got a family member right now who's 33 going on 13. This one has no excuse at all.

One things for sure, we wouldn't have these problems to even consider if society 1) had no niggers to deal with and 2) had our collective shit together and centered where we are supposed to be as far as spiritual, familial and societal responsibilities.

You know, there's one more thing I'm certain of as well and I've thought this for years. At one time just a few years ago, marijuana was less than 10 percent as potent as it is today despite the fact that it has always been in this country. It was a required crop for farmers to grow at one time for war efforts (hemp = rope). Cocaine was hard to get in my town. Nobody really wanted it except niggers it seemed. The nigger drug demand drove the THC up and the cocaine availability up. In my youth, kids would smoke a little and listen to some Pink Floyd and that was a once a month thing at best. It wasn't the center of kids lives back then. It is for niggers and the free market laws of supply and demand work every time.

Now my home town is surrounded by shit, niggers and drugs.

Ha! That's better. I was puzzled and worried for a moment there. :lol But yeah, these days 24 is the new 13. No street smarts, no sense of preservation, or life skills for the Dumbest Generation big babies whose parents coddle them, no matter their age. It makes them easy pickings for niggers who are always looking for new victims.

tweakstick
07-17-2021, 12:27 AM
Ha! That's better. I was puzzled and worried for a moment there. :lol But yeah, these days 24 is the new 13. No street smarts, no sense of preservation, or life skills for the Dumbest Generation big babies whose parents coddle them, no matter their age. It makes them easy pickings for niggers who are always looking for new victims.

Huhh huhh. That could have been taken wrong on so many levels that it could have put me on a pedo watch list.

You'll have to ignore my faux pas and other spelling/grammer errors right now. I've been awake for going on 3 days straight now.

https://i.imgflip.com/5gqoes.jpg

IseDaDiva
07-17-2021, 02:08 AM
Huhh huhh. That could have been taken wrong on so many levels that it could have put me on a pedo watch list.

You'll have to ignore my faux pas and other spelling/grammer errors right now. I've been awake for going on 3 days straight now.

https://i.imgflip.com/5gqoes.jpg

Don't worry about it. I lose concentration all the time and only later realize I've left out a word that totally changes the meaning of what I was trying to say.

Sorry you've up for 3 days(!!) I suffer from insomnia myself and often feel fuzzy-headed. :( Haha - if I were a sow I'd be fuzzy-headed all the time!