PDA

View Full Version : Lazy Nigger murder gives up after a few days on the run.

Cat fur allergic
07-12-2021, 10:24 AM
Man turns himself in for murder of 87-year-old woman after being on the run for 5 days

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-turns-himself-murder-87-111536021.html

IseDaDiva
07-12-2021, 11:53 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-turns-himself-murder-87-111536021.html

Well, to be fair it was high time the crusty, ancient sow got sent to her eternal rest.

An 87-year-old Texas (https://www.foxnews.com/category/us/us-regions/southwest/texas) woman has been found dead in her home from what police are calling "homicidal violence."

IF it's not "gun violence", it's Homicidal Violence. Not a single person will admit what it really is - "Nigger Violence." The rest of us should be on our knees, wailing about BLM while the niggers batwing each other in ever-increasing numbers.

Ray Cizzums
07-12-2021, 01:28 PM
"Andre Stefan Buggs has been identified as the suspect". I love those obvious nigger last names - Buggs, Sproles,
Biggs, Harms, Smalls, Williams, Jefferson, Washington, etc..
Ancestry.com explains it as follows :
Where is the Nigger family from?
You can see how Nigger families moved over time by selecting different census years. The Nigger family name was found in the USA, the UK, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920. The most Nigger families were found in the USA in 1880, and the UK in 1891. In 1840 there was 1 Nigger family living in New York. This was 100% of all the recorded Nigger's in the USA. New York had the highest population of Nigger families in 1840.
Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Nigger surname lived. Within census records, you can often find information like name of household members, ages, birthplaces, residences, and occupations.

View Census Data for Nigger
https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=nigger

Celticgirl
07-12-2021, 07:26 PM
Well, to be fair it was high time the crusty, ancient sow got sent to her eternal rest.

IF it's not "gun violence", it's Homicidal Violence. Not a single person will admit what it really is - "Nigger Violence." The rest of us should be on our knees, wailing about BLM while the niggers batwing each other in ever-increasing numbers.

She didn't have to die like that. If that was my mom, I'd never forgive myself for not protecting my mom.

IseDaDiva
07-12-2021, 07:36 PM
She didn't have to die like that. If that was my mom, I'd never forgive myself for not protecting my mom.

Niggers don't care about their famblies, even though they wail and howl in a bid for gibs about one of them being batwinged. Why should anyone else care? Often they don't even report any of them missing until well over a week has passed. Of course WE wouldn't do that. We'd be frantic and distraught, but we're not niggers and therein lies the difference.

Celticgirl
07-12-2021, 07:43 PM
Niggers don't care about their famblies, even though they wail and howl in a bid for gibs about one of them being batwinged. Why should anyone else care? Often they don't even report any of them missing until well over a week has passed. Of course WE wouldn't do that. We'd be frantic and distraught, but we're not niggers and therein lies the difference.

My mom always had fears of being put in one of those old age
homes. She wanted to live out her final years with me and my kids at home. They really prey on the elderly there. One black guy just was convicted for killing a bunch but they did not give him the death penalty. She had a huge fear of even being in the hospital. It was the lack of control.

SC Anemia
07-12-2021, 08:34 PM
View Census Data for Nigger
https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=nigger

I don't know if you remember but I used to manage a sober living house. There, we had this nigger who was making a big deal about his ancestry (we beez kangs) and actually sent $100 and whatever to Ancestry dot com.

I was busting a gut over that since before they had their carcasses dragged off a slave ship, most U.S. niggers have no traceable ancestry.
Sure, they MIGHT be able to document great-great-great grand pappy being born on Master Johnson's plantation, that's about it.
There wasn't some census taker parked at the docks on the gold coast of Africa. It's a dead end. Slave traders barely kept records themselves short of maybe 'x-amount male kneegrows'.

And further, once in America, the only records ever kept of a birf was in most cases, scratched into the wall of the slave quarters. Said quarters, burnt down, decayed into dust or plowed over. None of them could read or write anyway.

But go ahead Toby, let ancestry fleece your dumb ass for a hundred bucks.

Sandy
07-12-2021, 09:01 PM
I was busting a gut over that since before they had their carcasses dragged off a slave ship, most U.S. niggers have no traceable ancestry.

Niggers have a hard time tracing back just one generation.

IseDaDiva
07-12-2021, 09:10 PM
I don't know if you remember but I used to manage a sober living house. There, we had this nigger who was making a big deal about his ancestry (we beez kangs) and actually sent $100 and whatever to Ancestry dot com.

Sure, they MIGHT be able to document great-great-great grand pappy being born on Master Johnson's plantation, that's about it.
There wasn't some census taker parked at the docks on the gold coast of Africa. It's a dead end. Slave traders barely kept records themselves short of maybe 'x-amount male kneegrows'.

And further, once in America, the only records ever kept of a birf was in most cases, scratched into the wall of the slave quarters. Said quarters, burnt down, decayed into dust or plowed over. None of them could read or write anyway.

But go ahead Toby, let ancestry fleece your dumb ass for a hundred bucks.

Seriously. They named their slaves the way I name my pets: Perky, Boy, Missy, Daisy, Polo, etc.

Reminds of an episode of Bonanza when some ex-slave was whining. Ben asked him, "What's your last name?" The uppity slave says, "What's your horse's name?"
"Buck", says Ben. "So what's his last name?" the nigger asks. <crickets>

Ray Cizzums
07-12-2021, 11:46 PM
As evidenced by The Maury Show, their buffarilla mammies can only guess who the daddy is, and there is often
a surprise when DNA is tested. Uncertain paternity, and widespread muh dikkin, means that interbreeding is
common, and difficult to prevent, with today's blackamoors. That nigger might find out he has chilluns with his
half sister, but a 'Gyptshun Kang he's not.
:bugeye

haywood
07-12-2021, 11:46 PM
Since this happened in Texas.... now put that nigger to the front of the line to Ole' Sparky

Yep!!