PDA

View Full Version : Niggers looting in South Africa. How shocking.

Cat fur allergic
07-12-2021, 10:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9klnGj67xA

They'll loot anything.

CoonsЯus
07-12-2021, 10:10 AM
everywhere in the world where there are niggers......riots and looting. It's what niggers do. It's actually a nigger's birthright. It's the way they are wired and genetically programmed. So lets import more niggers into our peaceful societies to prove the theory right.

CoonsЯus
07-12-2021, 11:22 AM
Let the niggers loot and burn their own nigghoods down.... when they have nothing left, then let them starve and die.

It looks like it's heading that way Doc. The diminishing white population will very soon need to take shelter and take care of itself. It's now assured I'm afraid. I'm wondering where the first white autonomous region will be declared. A German state, A French or Italian region, a British county, an Irish county? Place your bets.

Groid_Rage
07-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Let the niggers loot and burn their own nigghoods down.... when they have nothing left, then let them starve and die.That will just trigger the white and other libtards to give the apes more free shit.

Sandy
07-12-2021, 09:27 PM
Let the niggers loot and burn their own nigghoods down.... when they have nothing left, then let them starve and die.

This is one of my favorite pictures of niggers for showing pure TNB. Left to themselves, they show their natural state of demanding gibs, attacking each other, attempted eating of each other, and off-camera probably muh dikking each other in public.