PDA

View Full Version : Nignog who coalburned his GF, caught after 4 months on the run

DaveInTexas
07-11-2021, 05:34 AM
Link (https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_0eef5a14-e0d4-11eb-8bff-6f5ca913fa20.html)

After a four-month manhunt, U.S. Marshals on Friday caught up with Preston Higgs, who has been wanted since early March when his girlfriend, well-loved New Harmony High School chemistry teacher Liz Quackenbush, was found dead after being stabbed multiple times with an ax in the house they shared.

Authorities found Higgs on a Greyhound bus in Lake County, Indiana, where he was jailed. The NOPD plans to extradite the 36-year-old and book him with second-degree murder.

Quackenbush's mother, Diane Holland, said his arrest was welcome news.

SC Anemia
07-11-2021, 09:45 AM
Authorities found Higgs on a Greyhound bus in Lake County, Indiana

Notice they didn't get any more specific than Lake County. Betcha it knuckled it's way to Gary, nigger mecca of the midwest.
Probably where its mammy lives.

haywood
07-11-2021, 10:28 AM
Notice they didn't get any more specific than Lake County. Betcha it knuckled it's way to Gary, nigger mecca of the midwest.
Probably where its mammy lives.

Where the "jackscoon 5" came from!! One of most close friends drove through there and said it made Camden N.J. (another $hi+h0le) look like paradise!!

SC Anemia
07-11-2021, 11:31 AM
Where the "jackscoon 5" came from!! One of most close friends drove through there and said it made Camden N.J. (another $hi+h0le) look like paradise!!

Yeah and I used to live two counties away from that cesspool. Gary makes places like Oakland and Atlanta seem positively gentrified.
You can walk from Porter Co. to Chicago and never touch the ground the spooks are so thick.

IseDaDiva
07-11-2021, 11:51 AM
The NOPD plans to extradite the 36-year-old and book him with second-degree murder.

Get an axe, go hack up your burner with it and it's 2nd degree.

OH, Liz - WTF was wrong with you? Of all the men out there, you choose this 100% pure black jungle nigger?

https://i.imgur.com/raE41EM.gif

haywood
07-11-2021, 12:03 PM
yeah and i used to live two counties away from that cesspool. Gary makes places like oakland and atlanta seem positively gentrified.
You can walk from porter co. To chicago and never touch the ground the spooks are so thick.

scary!!

Coon Club Road
07-12-2021, 12:11 AM
Yeah and I used to live two counties away from that cesspool. Gary makes places like Oakland and Atlanta seem positively gentrified.
You can walk from Porter Co. to Chicago and never touch the ground the spooks are so thick.

You got that right! That's some premium real estate you see just east of the Skyway Bridge... which reminds me, I wish I had a buck for every time I got stuck at the booth behind a fuckin coon that "I'ze aints gots no moneez foe da toh".

eyeznteef
07-12-2021, 01:55 AM
Authorities believe that at some point, Higgs passed through Rochester, Minnesota, where both he and Quackenbush grew up. Quackenbush moved to New Orleans in 2019, and Higgs joined her last year.

Just he epitome of libtardation. White woman moves from a community in MN to Nig Orleans, then her boo joins her down there, as if there weren't enough nigger in NO already.

:niggerlover

SC Anemia
07-12-2021, 10:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/raE41EM.gif

AHHHHHHH, downloaded and stolen. Thanks Diva!

:rofl

IseDaDiva
07-12-2021, 11:20 AM
AHHHHHHH, downloaded and stolen. Thanks Diva!

:rofl

YW.

I made that specificially for dead or mutiliated coal burners. :lol

Sandy
07-16-2021, 12:07 AM
We once stopped in Gary on a cross-country trip with indefinite stops, just going until we were tired for the night. The only thing we knew of Gary was the song from "The Music Man."

Off the interstate, the first place we looked was damn scary. It was a big motel chain, I forget the name, with a bunch of niggerbucks hanging around the parking lot. It wouldn't matter if we had a dozen deadbolts and booby traps laid out, we'd have not been able to get a wink of sleep from worrying about niggers breaking the windows, and besides we couldn't have slept through the nigger cRap they'd be playing at all hours. After driving out of the motel cluster, we found an actual hotel where we could feel safe.