PDA

View Full Version : Nigger invasion in Australia

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 10:18 PM
20 years ago it was mostly white now there are niggerfied parts of every city. We whites don't want them but the government keeps importing them directly from Apefrica. Like someone else said, every time I turn on the TV the ads have a nigger in it..not even filthy abos (Aboriginals) are shown as much as niggers. You would think we are 90% nigger here. Just wanted to rant tired of this shit.

Full clip
07-11-2021, 12:06 AM
20 years ago it was mostly white now there are niggerfied parts of every city. We whites don't want them but the government keeps importing them directly from Apefrica. Like someone else said, every time I turn on the TV the ads have a nigger in it..not even filthy abos (Aboriginals) are shown as much as niggers. You would think we are 90% nigger here. Just wanted to rant tired of this shit.

The last I read there were 60,000 Niggers (ex Sudan, Somali and Nigeria) 'Residing' in Melbourne most of which are;

1/ On welfare ('Refugees' you see) even though I've seen them driving 'E class' M. Benz and '3 series' BMW's.
2/ Full of 'Attitude' (You can see it in their 'strut' and general manner)
3/ Responsible for a never ending string of home invasions, car jackings, jewelry store 'Smash & Grabs' and general assault.
4/ Certain to vote Labor (equivalent to Demorat) as they love the 'Gibs'. Every one of them who arrives is a future Labor/Demorat voter just like Biden knows that each 'Turdworlder' he allows in is one more future Demorat voter.

Dirty, useless, non productive CUNTS one and all but when South African (Human) farmers want to emigrate (escape) to Australia the Government say 'Sorry, you don't meet the criteria'.
It's much the same in the U.K which invites the question - Exactly WHO (Names please) is driving this destructive agenda and what is the intended objective?

Coon Club Road
07-11-2021, 01:04 AM

We call it "Nigger Fatigue"

Footnote: the predictability keyboard tried to insert "Felon" while I was keying in "Fatigue"
after "nigger"!

Whoever writes these programs must know niggers! :lol

CoonsЯus
07-11-2021, 07:19 AM
Full Clip....you need to sign up buddy ! Nothing to fear, just niggers to sear !!!

haywood
07-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Full Clip....you need to sign up buddy ! Nothing to fear, just niggers to sear !!!

And after bashing niggers have a BEER!! (Or the beverage of your choice!!)

Keep Britain White
07-11-2021, 03:23 PM
Check this report out from Australia in 1962. Oh, if only they'd listened....
Check the last guy, he calls them exactly what they are! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zb8yLammA0

CoonsЯus
07-12-2021, 11:16 AM
Check this report out from Australia in 1962. Oh, if only they'd listened....
Check the last guy, he calls them exactly what they are! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zb8yLammA0

I just watched that and I just yearn for the past. The woman who commented about mixed raced kids was spot on.... " it's not fair on the children ! " she retorted. So true.

Blue Gum
07-12-2021, 12:41 PM

I would be curious to know regarding Australia if it's close to the same as here in The States, with tv commercials Full of niggers and also they portray niggers as if they're humans, like sitting around a nice room with a fireplace talking like humans, no nigger accent, about they're stock accounts and financial planning, if the left wing nigger lovers are going to infest every tv commercial with cockroach niggers, biggers should be portrayed exactly and truthfully how they are, no nuclear family unit, 80% of niggers come out of a nigger sow only unit with multiple "baby daddies " for every nigglet, an atmosphere of " hate whitey" and a culture, the nigger culture, that embraces and welcomes violence and crime, Especially major crimes against people (assault, rape,robbery, sexual assault). The idiom "you cant make a silk purse out of a show's ear" accurately describes the nigger culture. That's why the expectation of a "good nigger" is complete Foolishness.

Unregistered
07-13-2021, 07:12 AM
I would be curious to know regarding Australia if it's close to the same as here in The States, with tv commercials Full of niggers and also they portray niggers as if they're humans, like sitting around a nice room with a fireplace talking like humans, no nigger accent, about they're stock accounts and financial planning, if the left wing nigger lovers are going to infest every tv commercial with cockroach niggers, biggers should be portrayed exactly and truthfully how they are, no nuclear family unit, 80% of niggers come out of a nigger sow only unit with multiple "baby daddies " for every nigglet, an atmosphere of " hate whitey" and a culture, the nigger culture, that embraces and welcomes violence and crime, Especially major crimes against people (assault, rape,robbery, sexual assault). The idiom "you cant make a silk purse out of a show's ear" accurately describes the nigger culture. That's why the expectation of a "good nigger" is complete Foolishness.

YES! It's the same here in Australia. As an example there is this Google ad that has a fat nigger sow with white hair shopping and acting like YT while using a smartphone to find things. I mean it's laughable. I used to work at a supermarket and abos NEVER came into our store. The only store I saw them at was 1) The shoe store to steal niggerball shoes and shirts and 2) McDonalds. We unfortunately have a lot of white liberals here who like to use their imaginations to make apes into humans.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-13-2021, 05:32 PM
YES! It's the same here in Australia. As an example there is this Google ad that has a fat nigger sow with white hair shopping and acting like YT while using a smartphone to find things. I mean it's laughable. I used to work at a supermarket and abos NEVER came into our store. The only store I saw them at was 1) The shoe store to steal niggerball shoes and shirts and 2) McDonalds. We unfortunately have a lot of white liberals here who like to use their imaginations to make apes into humans.
So I take it, the aboriginals are just as bad as the American/African nigger? I read in an article that the only race with a lower IQ than the African nigger species is the Australian aboriginals. Hard to fathom.

IseDaDiva
07-13-2021, 06:29 PM
So I take it, the aboriginals are just as bad as the American/African nigger? I read in an article that the only race with a lower IQ than the African nigger species is the Australian aboriginals. Hard to fathom.

I dont' think they are violent like Africoons.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-13-2021, 07:25 PM
Yeah. I don't think so either. I'm sure their population is nowhere near the size of the Africoon species which seems to be born on parole.

Full clip
07-14-2021, 12:18 AM

By comparison, the Australian aborigines (known as 'Abo's) are passive mainly because they are usually drunk '24/7'.

Full clip
07-14-2021, 12:29 AM
Yeah. I don't think so either. I'm sure their population is nowhere near the size of the Africoon species which seems to be born on parole.

Australian aborigines ('Abo's') and Pacific Islanders ('Coconuts') = approx. 3% of the population which looks good when compared to the burdensome USA Nigger population of approx. 13%.

Unregistered
07-14-2021, 06:09 AM

There are NO GO areas in Australia such as Aurakun and Palm Island. When the abos have a Cat 5 riot there, the Police usually have to abandon the town. Thankfully the coons are put in shithole towns in the middle of nowhere so human/ abo contact is minimal. There can however be situations where abos travel to the cities to visit their "cousins". Thats the funny thing, the abos are all related. They are violent just like africoons and as whites we are accustomed to being called "white cunts" by them. The big problems start when one of them dies in custody and riots usually follow when one of them decides to goodify in custody.

I am so angry that in addition we now have niggers here and niggermercials on TV every second...

tweakstick
07-14-2021, 06:28 AM
Australian aborigines ('Abo's') and Pacific Islanders ('Coconuts') = approx. 3% of the population which looks good when compared to the burdensome USA Nigger population of approx. 13%.

So, I'm guessing a trade is out of the question, huh...

At least your abo's are still human - inbred as they are. I suppose it's a good thing they are all drunk instead of high on crack like ours.

Blue Gum
07-14-2021, 06:44 PM
There are NO GO areas in Australia such as Aurakun and Palm Island. When the abos have a Cat 5 riot there, the Police usually have to abandon the town. Thankfully the coons are put in shithole towns in the middle of nowhere so human/ abo contact is minimal. There can however be situations where abos travel to the cities to visit their "cousins". Thats the funny thing, the abos are all related. They are violent just like africoons and as whites we are accustomed to being called "white cunts" by them. The big problems start when one of them dies in custody and riots usually follow when one of them decides to goodify in custody.

I am so angry that in addition we now have niggers here and niggermercials on TV every second...

Sounds like the "Abbholes" have many or most of the same traits the American nigger animal has here in the States, but it does sound like the nigger animals here are more violent. It sounds like the abbhols aren't infused ss much ad niggers are here too, niggers are practically everywhere here and in cities with concentrated nigger nests, like Chimpcago , the murder rate amongst niggers is very high which is a good thing.

What makes me want to puke are the wigger liberals that carry water for the niggers.

Sandy
07-14-2021, 11:01 PM

There must be some inbreeding with some Pacific Islanders, which you can tell by nappy hair and violent propensities. But not all Pacific Islanders are infected with niggerness.