PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Idaho!

Full clip
07-09-2021, 12:31 PM
1.2% Apus Afreakaanus....

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-09-2021, 02:47 PM
And almost 100% of them live within about a 5-mile radius of downtown Boise.

CoonsЯus
07-09-2021, 05:13 PM
no doubt the government has a plan to plague the human population with a de-whiteness injection !

h8whitelibtards
07-09-2021, 05:38 PM
no doubt the government has a plan to plague the human population with a de-whiteness injection ! I actually heard that Boise has become ultra-woke. Bernie Sanders won over Shillary and Boise State is full of the wokest professors - white ultra libtards. Is any of this true? Anyone here from Idaho that can give us the scoop?

nigfreewisconsin
07-09-2021, 06:16 PM
Huh. Who would guess the state with the niggerbabble sounding name would be home to so few of them? "I da ho!" Sounds like niggerbabble really.

tweakstick
07-09-2021, 06:47 PM
Naturally nearest to the local GibsmeDat office...

Paid only in potatoes. Good thing it's all they can count to.

Full clip
07-09-2021, 07:14 PM
And almost 100% of them live within about a 5-mile radius of downtown Boise.

Doh - there I was thinkin' they were out on farms haulin' sacks o' potatoes for $8 an hour. Silly me.....

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 03:13 AM
Why do people who can go months or years without laying their eyes on a vile, disgusting, dog shit nigger not realize what a blessing it is? Some people only realize niggers are a plague after they flood your states capital and ruin the real estate market and fill seats on your states government and then force the police to be unable to do their jobs and are even lucky to still be alive, and even then only a few. I hope Idaho fights back upon all the initial federal diversity programs that our fraud government are going to force upon them.
Even my nice neighborhood has the occasional clown with signs or flags on their lawn that have all the sjw garbage like there’s one with many words all in the color of the rainbow saying the generic cancer stuff like “no human is illegal” “water is life” “science is real”. Also what is it with that garbage always having some line promoting “science” when they’re the same people that deny different races have different IQs and think there’s 80 genders? Is it bait for statists? And it’s always the people living in nice clean neighborhoods with no niggers. Why can’t they understand that no niggers is the reason they live peacefully?
Anyway, Idaho don’t let niggers ruin your state in coming generations. They should not be welcome anywhere!

CoonsЯus
07-10-2021, 10:15 AM
Why do people who can go months or years without laying their eyes on a vile, disgusting, dog shit nigger not realize what a blessing it is? Some people only realize niggers are a plague after they flood your states capital and ruin the real estate market and fill seats on your states government and then force the police to be unable to do their jobs and are even lucky to still be alive, and even then only a few. I hope Idaho fights back upon all the initial federal diversity programs that our fraud government are going to force upon them.
Even my nice neighborhood has the occasional clown with signs or flags on their lawn that have all the sjw garbage like there’s one with many words all in the color of the rainbow saying the generic cancer stuff like “no human is illegal” “water is life” “science is real”. Also what is it with that garbage always having some line promoting “science” when they’re the same people that deny different races have different IQs and think there’s 80 genders? Is it bait for statists? And it’s always the people living in nice clean neighborhoods with no niggers. Why can’t they understand that no niggers is the reason they live peacefully?
Anyway, Idaho don’t let niggers ruin your state in coming generations. They should not be welcome anywhere!

It's what the media have done. Laid a path right to the gullible's thought control process. It's OK to hate niggers. It's perfectly OK. I'm OK with it and I have accepted my decision. Niggers are inferior and have no business being among us. Where's the problem with this? Niggers will always be worthless. Trouble is, the hard way is often the only path to true salvation.