PDA

View Full Version : Love this site

Unregistered
07-09-2021, 07:36 AM
Wish I could register.

CoonsЯus
07-09-2021, 09:09 AM
Wish I could register.

what's the problem? Maybe there's a fault with the auto-nig detector system? :lol

Coon Club Road
07-09-2021, 10:18 AM
what's the problem? Maybe there's a fault with the auto-nig detector system? :lol

I always wonder if a coon has managed to trip up the auto-nig detector system and register!

AFN_Weasel
07-09-2021, 06:18 PM
I always wonder if a coon has managed to trip up the auto-nig detector system and register!

Don't worry. Any nigger that manages to get through our screening eventually gives itself away and is banned. Otherwise, what's the point?

tweakstick
07-09-2021, 06:33 PM
Don't worry. Any nigger that manages to get through our screening eventually gives itself away and is banned. Otherwise, what's the point?

What if it's a self hating nigger that identifies as human?

NOT asking for a friend. I actually had one that worked for me years ago. She claimed to be Cherokee and hated niggers.

AFN_Weasel
07-09-2021, 06:44 PM
What if it's a self hating nigger that identifies as human?

NOT asking for a friend. I actually had one that worked for me years ago. She claimed to be Cherokee and hated niggers.

Well I don't understand any of this identifying shit. You've got girls identifying as boys and vice versa, apparently they can't be bothered to look down between their legs and figure it out. If a nigger thinks it's human it's sadly mistaken and obviously not welcome here.

That said, I like nothing more than using the liberal left's own language against them. So if we ever get reparations for niggers, I might just "identify" as one and file my claim.

tweakstick
07-09-2021, 07:13 PM
Well I don't understand any of this identifying shit. You've got girls identifying as boys and vice versa, apparently they can't be bothered to look down between their legs and figure it out. If a nigger thinks it's human it's sadly mistaken and obviously not welcome here.

That said, I like nothing more than using the liberal left's own language against them. So if we ever get reparations for niggers, I might just "identify" as one and file my claim.

I've always joked about the same thing and claiming for gibs.

The funny (and sad) thing about the "Cherokee" girl was that she really couldn't stand them even though everybody could see that she was at least an octoroon. She used to talk about life on the reservation and her mom but not her biological father. Everyone just kind of knew why even though she never mentioned it. I got the impression that her mother was a victim of muh dikk.

haywood
07-09-2021, 09:03 PM
well i don't understand any of this identifying shit. You've got girls identifying as boys and vice versa, apparently they can't be bothered to look down between their legs and figure it out. If a nigger thinks it's human it's sadly mistaken and obviously not welcome here.

That said, i like nothing more than using the liberal left's own language against them. So if we ever get reparations for niggers, i might just "identify" as one and file my claim.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Karmic retribution!!

haywood
07-09-2021, 09:04 PM
I've always joked about the same thing and claiming for gibs.

The funny (and sad) thing about the "Cherokee" girl was that she really couldn't stand them even though everybody could see that she was at least an octoroon. She used to talk about life on the reservation and her mom but not her biological father. Everyone just kind of knew why even though she never mentioned it. I got the impression that her mother was a victim of muh dikk.

And I will bet that you were CORRECT!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-10-2021, 12:58 AM
Wish I could register.
It won't let me register either. I don't think it lets people register with a mobile app. Maybe?