PDA

View Full Version : France is doomed. 11 of their own people are allow to harrassed a anti islamic girl.

Cat fur allergic
07-08-2021, 04:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aScUIF-trm8

Sandy
07-29-2021, 01:26 PM
:fume:fume:fume:fume:fume

"Convicted" but slaps on the wrist.

She posted "offensive" videos? I'd love to show those asslifters a real "offensive."

haywood
07-29-2021, 07:28 PM
:fume:fume:fume:fume:fume

"Convicted" but slaps on the wrist.

She posted "offensive" videos? I'd love to show those asslifters a real "offensive."

Yep!!

CoonsЯus
07-29-2021, 07:31 PM
Not sure which Western nation will be the next Yugoslavia. My guess is Italy or France. Italy has a chance with the mafia taking command to sort things out. It's not a question if now, just when. There will be much blood.....but the victors will be the indigenous peoples.

IseDaDiva
07-29-2021, 08:30 PM

Full clip
07-30-2021, 01:50 AM
Not sure which Western nation will be the next Yugoslavia. My guess is Italy or France. Italy has a chance with the mafia taking command to sort things out. It's not a question if now, just when. There will be much blood.....but the victors will be the indigenous peoples.

Lock and Load......

DaveInTexas
07-30-2021, 05:43 AM
15 years ago, Dutch politician Geert Wilders said this VERY thing will become commonplace, if the Moo-Slimes gained a foothold in Europe. Nobody listened, and now Europe is damaged beyond repair

Muslims are raping children and killing everything in their path, and Europe refuses to do anything about it, because 'they don't want to appear racist'

How would you feel if a camel-fucker raped your daughter only to be told that they will not be punished, out of fear of 'being racist'