PDA

View Full Version : Nigdar: sits on gun, shoots self in the dick

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 01:17 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/4340873/florida-man-cedrick-jelks-could-go-to-jail-for-accidentally-shooting-himself-in-the-penis/

Cedrick Jelks could become "Cedrick the Dickless" for a rather entertaining monkey shine.

According to a report from News 4 Jax, Cedrick Jelks – perhaps an unfortunate name in this case (“jelqing” being a purported penis-enlargement technique,) 38, of Jacksonville, Florida, may be facing charges as a result of his unfortunate injury.

So he runs to an obviously nigger named bitches house.

Shaneika Roberts, 25, told police that she followed Jelks into the bathroom, where she learned that he had somehow been shot in the penis, and rushed him to the hospital.

Sounds like TNB to me, but unconfirmed by photo evidence.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Cedric and Shaneika? You don't even need to turn your nigdar on for that one. :nigbongo

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Cedric and Shaneika? You don't even need to turn your nigdar on for that one. :nigbongo

Yeah, he's got a rap sheet as long as a cRappers years in third grade.

IseDaDiva
07-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Cedric and Shaneika? You don't even need to turn your nigdar on for that one.
No kidding. I've never known a human woman named "Shaneika" in my life.

Jelks was convicted of cocaine-related charges in 2004. Because he is a convicted felon, he could be facing weapons charges for possessing a firearm, a second-degree felony itself in Florida. If convicted, he could be facing up to 15 years in prison, 15 years of supervised probation, or a $10,000 fine, in addition to the fact that he shot himself in the penis.

Niggers - they're so damned funny. :lol Let's just hope he blew his AIDS stick off and can't breed.

justin igger
07-04-2017, 08:37 PM
This is muh dik.... this is muh gun.... this one is for capping asses and this one is for....BAM...Sheeeeiit

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 10:38 PM
I hope he has to carry it around in a matchbox in his pocket. :rofl