PDA

View Full Version : UK nigger complaining about no niggers in UK countryside....BBC propaganda on steroids !

CoonsЯus
07-08-2021, 07:48 AM
The indigenous and long suffering British people have fled to the countryside to avoid the groid. This nigger is complaining about the lack of black faces in rural areas....

This is gold....

"But actually it was white men from Dorset and the west country who left the area, travelled around the world, colonised other countries, set up plantations, enslaving people, and they were some of the first people instrumental in setting up the systems of white supremacy that we see today.

So why do you want to live among such wicked white people? Africa would be far more suited to your dreams.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-57611781

The BBC is ready to be disbanded. It serves no advantage to the British people.

haywood
07-08-2021, 08:55 AM
The indigenous and long suffering British people have fled to the countryside to avoid the groid. This nigger is complaining about the lack of black faces in rural areas....

This is gold....

So why do you want to live among such wicked white people? Africa would be far more suited to your dreams.

The Brits voted for Brexit so there still IS hope!!

Keep Britain White
07-09-2021, 02:47 PM
We here in Britain just need to stand firm, and never relent: You have to be White to be British, and no politician is going to convince me otherwise!

I feel FAR FAR closer in culture to Americans/Canadians/Australians/New Zealanders than I would ever feel to niggers.
Our genuine friends of the nations mentioned are always welcome here as far as I am concerned, but niggers - NEVER!

eyeznteef
07-11-2021, 02:56 AM
My distant cousins in Gloucestershire avoid the groid. No place for niggers in the English countryside.

DaveInTexas
07-11-2021, 05:00 AM
We here in Britain just need to stand firm, and never relent: You have to be White to be British, and no politician is going to convince me otherwise!

I feel FAR FAR closer in culture to Americans/Canadians/Australians/New Zealanders than I would ever feel to niggers.
Our genuine friends of the nations mentioned are always welcome here as far as I am concerned, but niggers - NEVER!

Never give up. Your White Brothers and Sisters here in the US are with you.

Keep Britain White
07-11-2021, 03:14 PM
My distant cousins in Gloucestershire avoid the groid. No place for niggers in the English countryside.

Yeh, it's funny how they avoid the open countryside, isn't it? Like to stay in their shitholes huddled together, I suppose.

Keep Britain White
07-11-2021, 03:17 PM
Never give up. Your White Brothers and Sisters here in the US are with you.

Thank you Dave. Your words are very comforting. Together we civilised nations will come through this, and send the niggers to hell where they belong.
Public opinion can overcome politicians trying to force their will upon us, as demonstrated with the vote for Brexit.

Keep Britain White
09-03-2021, 02:44 PM
I always remember Buzz Aldrin, on the way to the moon, saying how much greener the British Isles appeared than the rest of Europe.
I suppose it'll turn a dirty brown colour eventually, once the politicians have let enough niggers into this once-beautiful country.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-04-2021, 07:44 PM

This is gold....

Everytime those idiot shit-fer-brain niggers complain about "Da eebil white man" they end up contradicting themselves in some way or another. Silly negros.

tyrone

jenkemfactory
09-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Humans built boats, sailed around the world....blah, blah..
Niggers today are too stupid to get on a log and float to a nearby island.

CoonsЯus
09-04-2021, 10:21 PM
Niggers today are too stupid to get on a log and float to a nearby island.

:lol

even fucking ants, rats and spiders can do that !

Keep Britain White
09-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Yeh, it's funny how they avoid the open countryside, isn't it? Like to stay in their shitholes huddled together, I suppose.

I meant niggers - not your cousins! LOL!

Whitey Ford
09-07-2021, 07:47 PM

They used to call 'em 'urban' for a reason LOL
https://i.imgur.com/MjgUoNM.jpg

Niggers hate rugged self reliance, which is why they hate camping, hunting and fishing etc. I think I remember reading a moonbat article back in the day that claimed that 'self reliance' or 'rugged' and stuff of that nature were code words for white supremacy.

CoonsЯus
09-07-2021, 07:59 PM
Niggers and other mud filth are likely to congregate and colonize in urban areas in nothing more than modern day leprosy colonies. Nothing good happens there...just rage and hate for wicked whitey builds and grows and gets unleashed at their whim. The usual band of leeches that gorge themselves on their existence will always defend their presence. Anybody who dares to object and criticize and ultimately upset the government gravy train apple cart, will be branded a hater and a racist. Niggers are good for business !