PDA

View Full Version : Uncle of she boon who sail foam videotaped Floyds's 'uh kint breaves' video struck & killed by Police Cruiser

Whitey Ford
07-08-2021, 04:20 AM
Leneal Frazier Killed In Crash With Mpls. Police Squad That Was Chasing Suspect; Officer ID’d
Victim Was The Uncle Of Darnella Frazier, Who Filmed The Death Of George Floyd

https://i.imgur.com/fGXmfmu.jpg
The 40 year old nigger managed to hellspawn five future felony factories before po-po ran into him. :(

The Minnesota State Patrol is now investigating a crash involving a Minneapolis police squad car, where an innocent man was killed.

It happened around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection of 41st Avenue North and Lyndale Avenue. Police say the officer was chasing after a carjacking and robbery suspect at the time. The person police were chasing got away, and a man driving a different car was killed.

The officer involved in the crash was identified as Brian Cummings, according to an MPD case report made public Wednesday.

Family members told WCCO Tuesday that the victim is Leneal Frazier, a father of five who was the uncle of Darnella Frazier, the teenager who recorded the video of George Floyd’s death that was seen around the world.

On Wednesday, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner officially identified the victim as 40-year-old Leneal Lamont Frazier of St. Paul. The report says Frazier died from multiple blunt force injuries.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/07/07/1-killed-in-crash-involving-minneapolis-police-car/

Tar Remover
07-08-2021, 06:49 AM
NIGGER = Innocent Man.....? How does THAT work?

haywood
07-08-2021, 08:57 AM

I was thinking the SAME thing!!

Coon Club Road
07-08-2021, 10:29 AM
Lamont? :lol

Baby mamma musta been a Sanford and Son fan! :lol

Tar Remover
07-08-2021, 11:00 PM
Lamont? :lol

Baby mamma musta been a Sanford and Son fan! :lol

LOL! Sandspook and Sprog!!:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ignatow
07-09-2021, 12:47 AM
He was a gud boi! That's karma nigger bitches! Damn niece caused all this world upheaval, now there must be something to balance the shit they caused.

Buck Simian
07-09-2021, 06:42 AM
Now we are suppose to feel pity for the uncle of a nigger that made a video of George Floyd? What's next? Neighbor of the cousin of one of the other people who was in the car with George Floyd?

Coon Club Road
07-09-2021, 10:12 AM
Now we are suppose to feel pity for the uncle of a nigger that made a video of George Floyd? What's next? Neighbor of the cousin of one of the other people who was in the car with George Floyd?

Maybe the brother in law of a friend who knows a guy who was parked in the same spot as Fentanyl Floyd's niggermobile three weeks prior!

Sandy
07-15-2021, 10:50 PM
It doesn't matter how, niggers will always find trouble. The uncle of a niggeress that got its name in the news? It was probably lucky it didn't get hit already, the way niggers shuck and jive just walking the street, or "disrespect" each other.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-15-2021, 10:57 PM
First thing I saw and knew I was reading fake news.

Ray Cizzums
07-15-2021, 11:01 PM
It doesn't matter how, niggers will always find trouble. The uncle of a niggeress that got its name in the news? It was probably lucky it didn't get hit already, the way niggers shuck and jive just walking the street, or "disrespect" each other.
He's a "fambly" man, but he's out cruising the 'hood alone at 12:30 am.
Jungle bats fly by night, then sleep all day....
:bugeye

tweakstick
07-16-2021, 07:41 AM
So has Soros funded a riot err... protest yet?

Dem poleese chases be RAYCISS!

By law, the nigger that got away is responsible for manslaughter - but I'm sure that the media will spin it as the cop's fault that the nigger wouldn't stop.

No, the nigger got away and there is no proving it's a nigger but we all know it was. I don't even have to power up my nigdar antenna to know that.

haywood
07-16-2021, 08:52 AM
LOL! Sandspook and Sprog!!:rofl:rofl:rofl

And dey gotz aunt esther!!