PDA

View Full Version : Tranny sowbucks are being made good!

IseDaDiva
07-07-2021, 11:43 PM
I put this here because I'm pretty confident that they are being batwinged by downlow bucks so no one will find out they got their muh dik on with a tranny.

In 2020, a record number of Black transgender sowbucks were killed in the U.S, part of a gratifying pattern of hate crimes against them that has been growing.

Let's support Foxy Brown's fuglier cousin, the Klingon, here.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stopping-violence-against-trans-black-women_n_60229e74e4b08176aefc90ec

eyeznteef
07-08-2021, 01:28 AM
I put this here because I'm pretty confident that they are being batwinged by downlow bucks so no one will find out they got their muh dik on with a tranny.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stopping-violence-against-trans-black-women_n_60229e74e4b08176aefc90ec

WTF is THAT?!?

:bert:bleach

Coon Club Road
07-08-2021, 10:25 AM
Queer niggers deserve the same treatment bucks give their sows and coal burners... a good beating!

IseDaDiva
07-08-2021, 10:39 AM
I just watched more of the video and it seems sows are attacking the trannies too. I guess they are enraged that not only are they losing their bucks and sperm donors to NU and to coal burners but to tranny bucks as well.

At this rate how will sows keep shitting out welfare tickets annually? No wonder they're in battle/attack mode.

Ray Cizzums
07-08-2021, 09:35 PM
Isn't it bad enough that we have to look at black women, who fugly up, and are the same size as, the planet already ?
They are so manly, and somehow have less hair than the bucks. They put on a sow's wig, and her dress, and presto,
it's time to hit the stroll and make some money. Meanwhile, humans have to see these things walking around, ffs !
:bugeye

eyeznteef
07-08-2021, 10:52 PM
I just watched more of the video and it seems sows are attacking the trannies too. I guess they are enraged that not only are they losing their bucks and sperm donors to NU and to coal burners but to tranny bucks as well.

At this rate how will sows keep shitting out welfare tickets annually? No wonder they're in battle/attack mode.

Great point. Nothing gets between niggers are their welfare checks, wangs, ribs, chicken, and breeding rights.

Sandy
07-08-2021, 10:59 PM

I thought their other cousin, the Vulcan, was bad enough!