PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark claims she married into the bloods skreet gang 14 years ago...

h8whitelibtards
07-06-2021, 08:51 PM
Some mudsharking bitch posted this comment on a youtube video about whites in gangs:

"I'm a white female who married into the bloods 14 years ago my husband and OOOOG Skyline Piru. I'm down with the bloods. All Red Everything Til The Kasket Drops. Suwoop.
I've put in work for the kause. I my husband's ride or die. Wh662P. Brotherly Love Overkoming Opression Destruxtion. That's the korrext term for the bloods okay I know my stuff. 14 years in the gang."

What the actual fuck? Die, lady.

haywood
07-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Some mudsharking bitch posted this comment on a youtube video about whites in gangs:

"I'm a white female who married into the bloods 14 years ago my husband and OOOOG Skyline Piru. I'm down with the bloods. All Red Everything Til The Kasket Drops. Suwoop.
I've put in work for the kause. I my husband's ride or die. Wh662P. Brotherly Love Overkoming Opression Destruxtion. That's the korrext term for the bloods okay I know my stuff. 14 years in the gang."

What the actual fuck? Die, lady.

I'm SURPRISED the coal burning BITCH isn't already dead!!

Rastus Nigger
07-06-2021, 09:46 PM
This can't happen soon enough to it: :paythetoll

Cat fur allergic
07-06-2021, 10:35 PM
True story, I remember making deliveries to a nigger area in NYC. I saw this teenager white girl in selling dope with her blood nigger gang members. This was a decade ago. She was wearing all red along with all the niggers.

Jim Crow
07-07-2021, 07:00 AM
Marring a nigger,let alone a gangbanging nigger is nothing to be proud of. I guess mudsharking destroys a whore’s mind.She’d be better of self deleting.

h8whitelibtards
07-07-2021, 10:32 AM
True story, I remember making deliveries to a nigger area in NYC. I saw this teenager white girl in selling dope with her blood nigger gang members. This was a decade ago. She was wearing all red along with all the niggers. A decade ago? the bitch got deleted a long time ago. She aint around today. :lol

Sandy
07-15-2021, 11:21 PM
A decade ago? the bitch got deleted a long time ago. She aint around today. :lol

I was about to reply myself, if that was 10 years ago, she's been dead 9 years. Was the body even found?