PDA

View Full Version : Nigger bank robber busted by racist red dye pack

Whitey Ford
07-06-2021, 11:32 AM
Newark Robbery suspect seen on camera as dye pack explodes arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut3cxw-Fd48&t=14s

Authorities say they have arrested an Essex County bank robbery suspect seen on surveillance video as a red dye pack exploded during his escape.
Newark public safety officials said a police detective spotted 27-year-old Esau Grant Monday on the street. He faces robbery and weapons charges, authorities said.

https://westchester.news12.com/newark-robbery-suspect-seen-on-camera-as-dye-pack-explodes-arrested

haywood
07-06-2021, 12:02 PM
Newark Robbery suspect seen on camera as dye pack explodes arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut3cxw-Fd48&t=14s

https://westchester.news12.com/newark-robbery-suspect-seen-on-camera-as-dye-pack-explodes-arrested

Another day in "nig joisey!!"

Celticgirl
07-06-2021, 02:42 PM
With Bank robbery I always think of Patty Hearst and that Symbianese Liberation Army with nog Field Marshall Cinque and those idiot whites he had under him. The original BLM/Antifa.

SC Anemia
07-06-2021, 03:26 PM
Ah, the ol' dye pack trick. :lol Older than the invention of a pointy stick and niggers are still falling for it.

I wonder if they left the cash in tightly banded bundles behind a hole just big enough for an ape to get it's arms through...would the cops be able to just stroll up and arrest it because it was too stupid to drop the cash so it could get it's arms out.

jenkemfactory
07-06-2021, 05:35 PM
Officials allege that Grant walked into a Capitol One bank on Springfield Avenue Saturday and passed a note saying he had a gun and demanding money.

The poor dear. He needn't do that. The king-for-life of Newark says he wants to give everyone in Newark money every month taxed from NJ residents.

IseDaDiva
07-06-2021, 05:53 PM
A nigger bank robber - the stuff of slapstick comedy. It's like they try so hard to be failures. Boy sure can run, though. They're good at that. :lol

h8whitelibtards
07-07-2021, 12:23 PM
The poor dear. He needn't do that. The king-for-life of Newark says he wants to give everyone in Newark money every month taxed from NJ residents. Of course it had to be Nigwark. Who's the king-for-life of Nigwark? The Coon Ras Baraka? He's the black version of the klan.

jenkemfactory
07-07-2021, 03:48 PM
Of course it had to be Nigwark. Who's the king-for-life of Nigwark? The Coon Ras Baraka? He's the black version of the klan.

Yes, something like that. The last mayor-for-life was that OJ Simpson look alike called [not so] Sharpe James. The niggetfaggot Cory Booker was the mutt who served a few years then left to become Senator.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-07-2021, 04:04 PM
Ah, the ol' dye pack trick. :lol Older than the invention of a pointy stick and niggers are still falling for it.

I wonder if they left the cash in tightly banded bundles behind a hole just big enough for an ape to get it's arms through...would the cops be able to just stroll up and arrest it because it was too stupid to drop the cash so it could get it's arms out.

The nigger would die from an anxiety attack and nigger lies matter would burn down the bank. It would be the bank's fault the nigger was too stupid to figure out round hole/square peg. Then it would get a few murals and statues to commemorate what a good father he was for robbing banks to buy up crack.

CoonsЯus
07-07-2021, 08:35 PM
fucking red nigger bastard !

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-08-2021, 01:50 AM
Too bad it wasnt a stick of dynamite that exploded.

Coon Club Road
07-08-2021, 10:21 AM
Too bad it wasnt a stick of dynamite that exploded.

Beat me to that one!

I was going to suggest when niggers rob the bank instead of handing them a dye pack, how about a pack of C4 about the size of a bundle of bills.

With today's technology it could be programed to explode once back in the nigger nest while the jungle bunnies are counting their loot!

Sandy
07-08-2021, 11:06 PM
A nigger named Esau. How did a mammy get that one, or was it adopted by white cucks that were all Biblical scholars an sheet?

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-09-2021, 09:59 AM
Beat me to that one!

I was going to suggest when niggers rob the bank instead of handing them a dye pack, how about a pack of C4 about the size of a bundle of bills.

With today's technology it could be programed to explode once back in the nigger nest while the jungle bunnies are counting their loot!
Perfect!