PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood's eternal promotion of Niggers....

Full clip
07-06-2021, 12:11 AM
Last night I watched the movie 'U-571' on the Tee-Bee and smiled (smirked) at the scene where one of the U.S submarines boarding party just happened to include the obligatory Nigger who we all know might at best have been the Galley hand/cook. As they take over the German sub. the 'Uppity' Nigger says to one of the disoriented and surprised German (Human) crew - 'Watchoo nevvah sin a black man before?
I think what the scriptwriter meant to say was - 'Watchoo nevvah sin a MONKEY before - not even in a German ZOO?'

Coon Club Road
07-06-2021, 04:52 AM
Last night I watched the movie 'U-571' on the Tee-Bee and smiled (smirked) at the scene where one of the U.S submarines boarding party just happened to include the obligatory Nigger who we all know might at best have been the Galley hand/cook. As they take over the German sub. the 'Uppity' Nigger says to one of the disoriented and surprised German (Human) crew - 'Watchoo nevvah sin a black man before?
I think what the scriptwriter meant to say was - 'Watchoo nevvah sin a MONKEY before - not even in a German ZOO?'

God for the sake of the sailors I hope it was far from a mess crank... only on board to mop down the heads or polish the porcelain!

haywood
07-06-2021, 08:13 AM
God for the sake of the sailors I hope it was far from a mess crank... only on board to mop down the heads or polish the porcelain!

We just saw on thread on how niggers "cook!!"

Jim Crow
07-06-2021, 08:14 AM
Movies are dead! you can’t watch anything nowadays that isn’t niggerfied.Best bet is to watch the classic movies. The old-timers knew that niggers were shit!

Jubal Early
07-06-2021, 08:31 AM
Just another reason I keep hoping to wake some morning and hear Southern California slid off into the sea overnite.

BTW Subs were known to smell after a lengthy patrol. Imagine a crew with a quota of token negroes aboard...

Sandy
07-06-2021, 09:13 AM
the obligatory Nigger who we all know might at best have been the Galley hand/cook.

I haven't seen that movie and am glad I didn't waste my time. There were niggers on USN vessels, sure, but a valuable submarine? No way. In real life, the nigger would have been "accidentally" sent out a tube before it was allowed to participate in taking over an enemy ship.

CoonsЯus
07-06-2021, 10:47 AM
my dad said that in the 1950's if he saw a nigger, he used to follow them ! Funny shit.

IseDaDiva
07-06-2021, 10:54 AM
I haven't seen that movie and am glad I didn't waste my time. There were niggers on USN vessels, sure, but a valuable submarine? No way. In real life, the nigger would have been "accidentally" sent out a tube before it was allowed to participate in taking over an enemy ship.

"And down went the nigger to the bottom of the sea". :lol

I watched a show about Alfred Hitchcock's life and career last night. Even though more and more he seems to have been a somewhat sinister character, as I watched clips from so many of his movies I realized I can't recall a single nigger in any of them, not even those made during and after the Cibble Rights Movement, when niggers started popping up everywhere.

Unregistered
07-06-2021, 12:35 PM
I hope they accidentally got depth charged by the US Navy and sent that monkey to the bottom of the o-chin. I also don’t understand why Hitler hated the Jews so bad and why he didn’t go after the nigger the real plague of al societies. I guess I don’t have a problem with niggers either so long every single one of them is in Africa.

Keep Britain White
07-06-2021, 01:35 PM
"And down went the nigger to the bottom of the sea". :lol

I watched a show about Alfred Hitchcock's life and career last night. Even though more and more he seems to have been a somewhat sinister character, as I watched clips from so many of his movies I realized I can't recall a single nigger in any of them, not even those made during and after the Cibble Rights Movement, when niggers started popping up everywhere.

Hm, an interesting observation! I'll have to start watching more of his films.

I understand the British series "Doc Martin" is very popular in the USA. Is that right? I think it's the best TV series of this century, and I couldn't help noticing, there's no niggers in it.
They're shortly making the final series, after about fifteen years on air, so I hope they don't go and spoil it by bringing in niggers. I somehow don't think they will.

What seems strange is the fact that nobody seems to have noticed its lack of apes. No protests of any kind.

IseDaDiva
07-06-2021, 01:48 PM

I understand the British series "Doc Martin" is very popular in the USA. Is that right? I think it's the best TV series of this century, and I couldn't help noticing, there's no niggers in it.
They're shortly making the final series, after about fifteen years on air, so I hope they don't go and spoil it by bringing in niggers. I somehow don't think they will.

What seems strange is the fact that nobody seems to have noticed its lack of apes. No protests of any kind.

I don't recall even seeing any niggers in the half-hour "Alfred Hitchcock Presents". I don't think any remakes of his movies have ever been made, but you know if they are they will keep the beautiful blond female characters and replace Cary Grant, James Stewart, Sean Connery, etc with nigger bucks, guaranteed.

Never heard of "Doc Martin" but if they are making another season now, I would fear the insertion of niggers, no matter how inappropriate they may be.

Keep Britain White
07-06-2021, 02:04 PM
Strange, I heard it was a popular series in many countries, including the USA.
You are missing something really good, I guarantee.

Ignatow
07-06-2021, 02:23 PM

I've been watching Doc Martin for years. I'm a grouch myself. Good clean fun, I don't recall ever seeing a spook. What I think is funny are the characters having their own insecurities about speaking in a country accent (Cornish) vs. London accent. And one time Doc Martin told Sigourney Weaver's character "I can't understand you in your thick (American) accent".

I do get my British shows mixed up, though, because I watch a couple of them. I know Midsommer Murders, mostly white, BUT I've been seeing monkeys and their coalburners. I've lost interest because of that. Inspector Morse episodes are long winded and complex, but satisfying to watch.

Downton Abbey even had it's share of nigger loving. There's a season when a cute blond "fell in love with an American jazz (nigger) artist". Really? But then again, it already was taking lots of liberties, at that time, 1920s, I seriously doubt an earl would let his daughter marry a Catholic Irish chauffeur. That didn't ever happen, I bet.

I digressed...but, I'm appalled that British shows are now showing more and more niggers, just like our Hollywood. That's why I don't watch movies in theaters, unless it's about a nigger whipping!

IseDaDiva
07-06-2021, 03:23 PM

I'm in Canada. Seems it's available on Netflix, but I rarely watch TV. I haven't been to a movie theater in 10 years and don't plan on going ever again. If I want to watch distasteful, blaring commercials and niggers, I can do that at home. :lol

SC Anemia
07-06-2021, 03:39 PM

I'll be the dissenting opinion and say that I really liked U-571. It's loosely based in historical fact about how the Allies finally captured an Enigma machine and broke the Germans ability to communicate in code.
The biggest screw up is that it was a British submarine crew that carried out that mission, not the Americans.

Either way, I highly doubt that there was a nigger on board. The Brits submariners were the same as the Americans, 100% all volunteer. In WWll, submarine service was horrible. Unbelievably cramped, smelly, dirty and extremely dangerous. NO WAY a nigger volunteered for that.

I've been inside a WWll diesel sub (a museum in SF) and aw hell no! "Cramped" doesn't begin to describe it.

IseDaDiva
07-06-2021, 05:15 PM
I'll be the dissenting opinion and say that I really liked U-571. It's loosely based in historical fact about how the Allies finally captured an Enigma machine and broke the Germans ability to communicate in code.
The biggest screw up is that it was a British submarine crew that carried out that mission, not the Americans.

Either way, I highly doubt that there was a nigger on board. The Brits submariners were the same as the Americans, 100% all volunteer. In WWll, submarine service was horrible. Unbelievably cramped, smelly, dirty and extremely dangerous. NO WAY a nigger volunteered for that.

I've been inside a WWll diesel sub (a museum in SF) and aw hell no! "Cramped" doesn't begin to describe it.

Has a nigger EVER volunteered to do anything that might be seen as useful?

Coon Club Road
07-06-2021, 05:25 PM
We just saw on thread on how niggers "cook!!"

I saw that too! Fucking niggers!

(:lol My predictability keyboard automatically inserts "niggers" after I key in "fucking" :lol

Love it!

Full clip
07-06-2021, 08:05 PM

I recall 'The Enemy Below' and 'Run Silent - Run Deep' which if remade today would no doubt feature Niggers in place of human Commanders Mitchum and Gable which might work if it were a COMEDY as in 'We're in the Navy Now' or a TV series titled 'McNiggers Navy'.

haywood
07-06-2021, 08:42 PM
I saw that too! Fucking niggers!

(:lol My predictability keyboard automatically inserts "niggers" after I key in "fucking" :lol

Love it!

Your keyboard is SMARTER than niggers!! But so is a cock roach turd!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-06-2021, 10:07 PM
I highly doubt that there was a nigger on board [an American sub in WWII].

I will guaran-damn-tee you there wasn't. The Submariner corps during WW II was very elite and select. Every member of a crew had to be the best of the best, and capable of doing multiple jobs on the boat. Many enlisted had some level of higher education, and the officers were all college grads for the most part. There was no such thing as "affirmative action" or nigger "quotas" back then. The Navy took the manning of their subs seriously -- maybe more seriously than any vessel at sea at the time.

I'm fascinated with the WWII era and the war in general. I have read dozens of books on the subject. I grew up in the USN. I have never found any evidence that there was ever a nigger on a Navy sub during WWII.

That being said, my late Gramps was a company commander fighting the Japs in the South Pacific. I hung out with him from time to time when I was in college, and when he started drinking, the stories would come out. Some of the shit he described going through in Borneo and the southern Philippines is almost unbelievable.

Anyway, he told me that he always had a few niggers in his command because the Japs so clearly hated and feared them. He would put them in charge of POW's and the Japs would literally shit themselves in fear. One night, we were out having dinner with his cronies, and one of them suggested to Gramps that the reason the Japs were so scared of his niggers was that the niggers were fucking them. Gramps took a drag off his cig, a sip of whiskey, cracked a wry smile, and said, "They were." :lol

During a monsoon in 1945, Gramps slipped and fell off the gun platform on his Jeep, landed on rocks, and broke his collar bone along with several ribs. That was it for him. He spent the rest of the war shuffling around in pajamas at Tripler, LMMFLWAO!

DaTroof
07-07-2021, 12:40 AM
Movies are dead! you can’t watch anything nowadays that isn’t niggerfied.Best bet is to watch the classic movies. The old-timers knew that niggers were shit!
Got that right. If they're not slippin a nigger in mix of the cast in the most ridiculous circumstances, they completely remake a classic movie and substitute the origanal part of a classic movie and re-cast it with a spook. Disney is famous for this. And regardless of what documentary you watch, they always have to slip in some jig's involvement regardless of how minimal it may have been.

Example - " And lets not forget the efforts Rastus T. Kneegro, who cleaned up the horse-shit in the stall of Paul Revere's horse. If it not for his expertise in shoveling horseshit, the midnight ride would not never hace occured".

DaTroof
07-07-2021, 01:08 AM
Absolutely ZERO niggers on U-Boats in WW2. Just like there were ZERO fighter aces in The Tuskeegee Airmen despite The History Channel giving them a whole episode on a program entitled "Air Aces". And the pronounciation of "black" in German is nēgar. Imagine the reaction when the German submariners said "look, a nēgar!" 😀

DaTroof
07-07-2021, 01:14 AM
I've never heard of it either.

tweakstick
07-07-2021, 07:20 AM
Not that I could possibly buy any Hollywood bullshit version of history, or that niggers ever served on a sub, but... It could have actually served a purpose other than cleaning the shit tank if they went, namely demoralization of the enemy. Nothing says you are an inferior fighting force to another country if the first one down the hatch of a disabled sub is a nigger. I'm sure that would have been psychological warfare bordering on torture/cruelty to enemy POW's.

Also, if the Germans turned the nigger into a bullet sponge, it would be no loss and the human sailors would know to just start dropping grenades down the conning tower until the gunfire stopped.

We did this in Vietnam by putting the niggers on point. Since they were forced upon the ground units and they were going to be giving away their positions anyway due to stupidity, smell, volume, etc., you might as well make them useful by letting them get shot so you'd know where to return fire.

Coon Club Road
07-07-2021, 06:10 PM
Not that I could possibly buy any Hollywood bullshit version of history, or that niggers ever served on a sub, but... It could have actually served a purpose other than cleaning the shit tank if they went, namely demoralization of the enemy. Nothing says you are an inferior fighting force to another country if the first one down the hatch of a disabled sub is a nigger. I'm sure that would have been psychological warfare bordering on torture/cruelty to enemy POW's.

Also, if the Germans turned the nigger into a bullet sponge, it would be no loss and the human sailors would know to just start dropping grenades down the conning tower until the gunfire stopped.

We did this in Vietnam by putting the niggers on point. Since they were forced upon the ground units and they were going to be giving away their positions anyway due to stupidity, smell, volume, etc., you might as well make them useful by letting them get shot so you'd know where to return fire.

Sounds clearly like Tuskegee Forward Observers! :lol

SC Anemia
07-07-2021, 08:42 PM

Dunno how old you are Tweak but I'm a 'Vietnam Era' veteran. Meaning too young to have been sent there but active duty at the tail end of that shit-show.
I've got a lot of friends who are Vietnam combat veterans who've told me precisely the same thing.

Remember the character 'Junior' from Platoon? The one that was sleeping while on watch? I've heard that was very common too. The overall impression I get from my friends is that a nigger could get you killed quickly. Stupidity, incompetence and zero sense of unit cohesion. Unit cohesion was and still is a baffling concept to them. The only thing you could count on was them worried about their own worthless selves and if it got someone else killed...so what. Most guys with any time in-country at all didn't want to be anywhere near them.