PDA

View Full Version : Blacks on every single commercial

Unregistered
07-05-2021, 11:42 PM
Our family cut cable 5 years ago, but I was recently at a vacation house that has cable. EVERY commercial has a black person in it..it is actually somewhat comical.

Black Lives Never Matter
07-06-2021, 04:47 AM
I cut the cord about two years ago and have absolutely no regrets. You can’t even escape from them on the streaming services and seems like it’s always got to be a damn mudshark commercial. A couple of the ways I deal with it is by watching the westerns on Grit TV. The thing I recommend is to check out your local pawn shops each week because they usually get movie DVDs for next to nothing. I’d rather watch an old classic John Wayne or Steve McQueen or Clint Eastwood film than any of the liberal cuck boy films up today.

Coon Club Road
07-06-2021, 04:54 AM
We call it "Nigger Fatigue" . It's a disease.

haywood
07-06-2021, 08:01 AM

And right now it is a "Pandemic!!" It makes "Covid" look like the common cold!!

Uncle Festus
07-06-2021, 08:41 AM
It makes you start wondering exactly who is generating the commercials that we see.. what
other messages are subtly being shoved down our throats, Do we have the backbone to boycott the companies that really offend us with tis race mixing?
Constant white black couples shown...

Coon Club Road
07-06-2021, 05:22 PM
It makes you start wondering exactly who is generating the commercials that we see.. what
other messages are subtly being shoved down our throats, Do we have the backbone to boycott the companies that really offend us with tis race mixing?
Constant white black couples shown...

Yes you can bet I do.

Unregistered
07-06-2021, 07:31 PM

I have nigger exhaustion. I cut the cord ages ago but still have the misfortune of seeing niggerized advertising for a few minutes when I visit the family. They’re just so hard to get away from. Even just looking at niggers makes me uncomfortable, and there’s no hope of them fucking off anytime soon.

Blue Gum
07-09-2021, 06:09 PM
I've noticed since around the first of the year the more than an uptick in niggers in commercials, it's an infestation.....virtually every commercial now is ingested with niggers, and too...something else; companies have re-shot commercials for products that only had maybe a nigger in the background shot, Now the nigger is in the main shot....and too, many more white women with niggers along with a "mixed" nigglet in the shot, its all about everything that's going on now, This big push to legitimize niggers, look st this CRT bullshit they're pushing down our throats, Critical Race Theory, they wanna start teaching in the first grade...

How this country is systematically racist and was founded on racist principles, the US Flag now is a symbol of racism, to me it's a ploy by niggers and wigger liberals trying to uplift the nigger. Everyone KNOWS that niggers are lazy, stupid, violent animals that have NO intention or Motivation to try and improve or learn or progress in a Western society or anywhere else, niggers ARE a Completely Failed Species, they Do Not belong in western societies.

The niggers ONLY card to play is the " my ancestors were slaves" card so they're using that as a Tool to get what they want.

Its Extremely Disgusting to me that these wigger liberals want to hand everything to the nigger animal and Change our country to a nigger-loving liberal place. One thing I am glad about though, is the hundreds of niggers that are shooting each other in NYC and Chimpcago land.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-10-2021, 04:51 AM
Our family cut cable 5 years ago, but I was recently at a vacation house that has cable. EVERY commercial has a black person in it..it is actually somewhat comical.
I actually find it maddening more than "comical". If aliens from outer space showed up and turned on the television, they'd think this planet was 99.9% nigger. Probably blow "earf" up with a death ray while they rocket back into the cosmo's.

CoonsЯus
07-10-2021, 10:05 AM
I complained in my bank loudly about the amount of images of black people on the walls. I suggested that maybe my business wasn't good enough for them as they were so clearly so embarrassed by white people and ultimately the majority of their customers. The silence was deafening, but I know the muted teller looked at me as if to say you got that nail bashed their fella !

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-11-2021, 12:45 AM
I complained in my bank loudly about the amount of images of black people on the walls. I suggested that maybe my business wasn't good enough for them as they were so clearly so embarrassed by white people and ultimately the majority of their customers. The silence was deafening, but I know the muted teller looked at me as if to say you got that nail bashed their fella !
Crazy how businesses cater to a demographic that complains how "oppressed" and "poverty strickin" they are. As if they will spend their gib-me-dat funds on anything other than crack, malt liquor, fried chickins, and grape drank anyway.