PDA

View Full Version : McNiggers staff 'Walkout' (Chimpout)

Full clip
07-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Because 90% of them will be Niggers and Whiggers I hope McD's management FIRE their sorry asses as I'm sure they are still plenty of humans left who are willing to work for $13 per hour.
$13 per hour is far more than any Nigger is worth (Unskilled labor) so any claim for $17 per hour to ask 'Dat beez wid fries?' must be some kind of joke....

DaTroof
07-05-2021, 01:43 AM
Because 90% of them will be Niggers and Whiggers I hope McD's management FIRE their sorry asses as I'm sure they are still plenty of humans left who are willing to work for $13 per hour.
$13 per hour is far more than any Nigger is worth (Unskilled labor) so any claim for $17 per hour to ask 'Dat beez wid fries?' must be some kind of joke....
Simple economics is far too complicated for the nigger/Democrat mind. Too dumb to understand that driving minimum wages up for an entry-level job meant for high school kids to make extra money, drives up the price of the food or drives their boss out of business. Soon they will be replaced by automated service machines,serving pre-prepared food at a drive-thru.

tweakstick
07-05-2021, 04:13 AM
I'm calling for a nationwide McNigger's strike. Hopefully, no customers will cross the nigger picket-ninny lines and the company will fold.

If it were my company I wouldn't pay them a dollar an hour to scrub the toilets because I would still have to send a human to go back and do it again.

Unregistered
07-05-2021, 04:22 AM
Hope they enjoy all the McNiggers shutting down. We’re not at automated workers yet and when we get there I hope every nigger food joint comes complete with turrets programmed to blast out of existence every nigger chimping out with no human held responsible for the courts to destroy.
As of now, the niggers are creating more of the food deserts they complain about all the time. Prepare for more whiny liberals trying to push federal programs to feed the violent apes and hopefully they struggle to find enough people to keep that going also. If the niggers starve enough maybe they’ll dare to venture out of their hoods to steal food on 2nd amendment supporter soil.
Odds are that’s a pipe dream, the democRATS know quite well they have to keep their foot soldiers fed or they won’t cause trouble for their cause.

jenkemfactory
07-05-2021, 08:47 AM
It takes no brains to put a meat patty in the microwave.

haywood
07-05-2021, 11:09 AM
Hope they enjoy all the McNiggers shutting down. We’re not at automated workers yet and when we get there I hope every nigger food joint comes complete with turrets programmed to blast out of existence every nigger chimping out with no human held responsible for the courts to destroy.
As of now, the niggers are creating more of the food deserts they complain about all the time. Prepare for more whiny liberals trying to push federal programs to feed the violent apes and hopefully they struggle to find enough people to keep that going also. If the niggers starve enough maybe they’ll dare to venture out of their hoods to steal food on 2nd amendment supporter soil.
Odds are that’s a pipe dream, the democRATS know quite well they have to keep their foot soldiers fed or they won’t cause trouble for their cause.

Tru Dat!!

h8whitelibtards
07-05-2021, 02:01 PM
To late nigger it's already here - Fully Automated McNiggers without niggers :lol

http://upriser.com/posts/new-mcdonald-s-in-phoenix-run-entirely-by-robots

LOL! How long until niggers break, destroy, or vandalize the robot ? How long till Robots beez rayciss n sheeeeit.?

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-05-2021, 04:04 PM
Something is happening here locally that is making me very uneasy.

Amazon is building a massive "fulfillment center" a few miles down the road. They are going to hire thousands with pay starting at $20/hour. Local businesses are raising starting pay to match. The labor market here is already extremely tight. Most businesses are operating with a skeleton staff. Our local Costco is begging people to sign on to work even one day per week!

My worry is, they're going to start bussing in niggers from Seattle to work at Amazon, and those niggers are going to start nesting locally.

We have three local choices for supplies -- the closest being very limited. Our go-to is about 15 minutes away, we occasionally see niggers there, it's a "well-off" area where businesses make money without effort, and that's where Amazon is.

The alternate is about 20 minutes north of here, there are no niggers ever, and business owners are grateful for the business.

I'm thinking that we're going to have to change our shopping patterns in the near future, because if businesses are forced to pay burger flippers $20/hour, niggers will follow.

Unregistered
07-05-2021, 07:27 PM
To late nigger it's already here - Fully Automated McNiggers without niggers :lol

http://upriser.com/posts/new-mcdonald-s-in-phoenix-run-entirely-by-robots

LOL - read where it says the new robots are 50% faster than the average human being which translates to 150% faster than any Nigger and guess they aren't referring to the robots when mentioning lack of hygiene, lack of education and laziness.

Coon Club Road
07-05-2021, 08:58 PM
Something is happening here locally that is making me very uneasy.

Amazon is building a massive "fulfillment center" a few miles down the road. They are going to hire thousands with pay starting at $20/hour. Local businesses are raising starting pay to match. The labor market here is already extremely tight. Most businesses are operating with a skeleton staff. Our local Costco is begging people to sign on to work even one day per week!

My worry is, they're going to start bussing in niggers from Seattle to work at Amazon, and those niggers are going to start nesting locally.

We have three local choices for supplies -- the closest being very limited. Our go-to is about 15 minutes away, we occasionally see niggers there, it's a "well-off" area where businesses make money without effort, and that's where Amazon is.

The alternate is about 20 minutes north of here, there are no niggers ever, and business owners are grateful for the business.

I'm thinking that we're going to have to change our shopping patterns in the near future, because if businesses are forced to pay burger flippers $20/hour, niggers will follow.

Thankfully the Amazon fulfillment center is far, far from me.

They opened it in a pretty much already nigger neighborhood so nesting isn't a problem for me, just the retarded coons they send out to drop our shit off.

Nigger Wrangler
07-05-2021, 10:34 PM
Just a reminder, McNiggers isn't really in the hamburger business. Their business is real estate.

Though McNiggers owns a few company operated restaurants, 99% are franchise operations. Meaning (somewhat) mom and pop restaurants. Small businesses.

The raving psychotic Democrats and the nigger garbage they represent won't have much effect on the McNiggers Corporation at all... but it will put many small businessmen and women out of business.

As has been mentioned, this will then cause the ungrateful, never satisfied niggers to cry about "food deserts!"

You can't win with niggers. Only lose with them.

All things considered... we should have picked our own cotton!

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-06-2021, 12:12 AM

They opened it in a pretty much already nigger neighborhood so nesting isn't a problem for me, just the retarded coons they send out to drop our shit off.

Upon further reflection, there is no nesting space for niggers within about a 15-mile radius of that massive new facility. There is simply nothing for rent anywhere in that area. Everything is at 100% occupancy, and I'm guessing that the average 2-bed/2-bath apartment is $2,000+. That in and of itself, could help keep the niggers away. Section-8 doesn't help if there are no buildings for the niggers to infest!

Again, the labor market here in the most populous western Washington counties is effectively negative -- there are far more jobs than applicants. Amazon is spending what I guess is at least a low 9-figure sum smack-dab in the middle of a worker-free zone. I don't know how the hell they're going to staff such a massive facility without bringing in thousands of workers from way outside the area.

I can tell you this much; $20/hour ain't gonna do it, and there's no place for them to live anyway. $20/hour is going to get a worker maybe a $2500/month net paycheck. That's $30k per year. Who the hell can live on that anymore...?

The decision to build the facility was probably made 3 or 4 years ago when things were a little different in the local economy, but they weren't that different. The last year I spent in the corporate world was 2018, and even back then, we were offering $10,000 signing bonuses for $65K/year jobs and still not getting that many bites. I know that after I left, the entire company was restructured to address the fact that they could not adequately staff-up under the former business model. They paid me more to do two jobs over 4 months as an independent contractor in 2019 than my yearly salary was when I was a SVP 3 or 4 years before that.

My theory is that the economists are wrong about people not "wanting" to work. I think there are simply more skilled people leaving the workforce every day to retire than there are those waiting to replace them. We have about another 7 year supply of Baby Boomers left, and then, unless there's some kind of population explosion that I'm missing, we're going to be worse off than we are now.

Coon Club Road
07-06-2021, 04:46 AM
Upon further reflection, there is no nesting space for niggers within about a 15-mile radius of that massive new facility. There is simply nothing for rent anywhere in that area. Everything is at 100% occupancy, and I'm guessing that the average 2-bed/2-bath apartment is $2,000+. That in and of itself, could help keep the niggers away. Section-8 doesn't help if there are no buildings for the niggers to infest!

Again, the labor market here in the most populous western Washington counties is effectively negative -- there are far more jobs than applicants. Amazon is spending what I guess is at least a low 9-figure sum smack-dab in the middle of a worker-free zone. I don't know how the hell they're going to staff such a massive facility without bringing in thousands of workers from way outside the area.

I can tell you this much; $20/hour ain't gonna do it, and there's no place for them to live anyway. $20/hour is going to get a worker maybe a $2500/month net paycheck. That's $30k per year. Who the hell can live on that anymore...?

The decision to build the facility was probably made 3 or 4 years ago when things were a little different in the local economy, but they weren't that different. The last year I spent in the corporate world was 2018, and even back then, we were offering $10,000 signing bonuses for $65K/year jobs and still not getting that many bites. I know that after I left, the entire company was restructured to address the fact that they could not adequately staff-up under the former business model. They paid me more to do two jobs over 4 months as an independent contractor in 2019 than my yearly salary was when I was a SVP 3 or 4 years before that.

My theory is that the economists are wrong about people not "wanting" to work. I think there are simply more skilled people leaving the workforce every day to retire than there are those waiting to replace them. We have about another 7 year supply of Baby Boomers left, and then, unless there's some kind of population explosion that I'm missing, we're going to be worse off than we are now.

They may wind up busing them in. I remember ABX Air, (DHL's freight forwarder) would send busses up to Columbus, OH from the old Airborne Express hub south of town in Wilmington to pick up mainly minorities with no transportation to work for them. (Probably at nigger wages :lol)

Seemed like a good deal for the locals unless I was missing something.

Any local who wanted to work there could. The minorities were pretty much contained to the compound (old Air Force base) their entire shift.

The imported coons had to pay taxes since they were legit above the board jobs, so I would hope Wilmington had a gold bell on their fire engine.

The buses sure as shit didn't stop enroute so nothing was polluted between Wilmington and Columbus.

They would pass us on I-71 both coming and going and it was pretty comical. Their heads would be bobbing up and down like whack- a- moles being hit with a mallet.

We would sing the "wheels on the bus" song... something like "the nigs heads on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down" or something like that. Funny shit. Good times.

haywood
07-06-2021, 08:15 AM

That is All they send nowadays!!

Unregistered
07-06-2021, 08:22 AM
Since he pandemic, McDonalds and all our cholesterol chute drive thrus seem to be run by jigs, at least in SE WI. For the first time, Ive seen accuracy drop below 50%. Half of all black prepared drive window orders will have an error.
Sometimes small things like straws or napkins missing. I can easily see how automation can
Improve things.

Is it racist to fire a black crew in favor of a machine?

Full clip
07-06-2021, 05:16 PM
Since he pandemic, McDonalds and all our cholesterol chute drive thrus seem to be run by jigs, at least in SE WI. For the first time, Ive seen accuracy drop below 50%. Half of all black prepared drive window orders will have an error.
Sometimes small things like straws or napkins missing. I can easily see how automation can
Improve things.

A. Not if the robots are painted black and have 'Golliwog' faces!

Coon Club Road
07-06-2021, 05:28 PM
Improve things.

Naw they started firing niggers as soon as farm implements were invented to replace them.

You can get a lot more horsepower out of a quart of gasoline.

CoonsЯus
07-06-2021, 08:32 PM
my local McNiggers should be 24 hour but closes at 9pm because they have no staff. I don't eat that nigger chow but the kids like their milkshakes and fries. I was talking to the manager and he said they just can't find workers to keep the business open and fully staffed so they had to compromise with the opening hours. He said he has 18 vacancies he can't fill. Nobody wants to work nights or weekends and not even at $13 an hour to start.

Full clip
07-07-2021, 07:03 AM
my local McNiggers should be 24 hour but closes at 9pm because they have no staff. I don't eat that nigger chow but the kids like their milkshakes and fries. I was talking to the manager and he said they just can't find workers to keep the business open and fully staffed so they had to compromise with the opening hours. He said he has 18 vacancies he can't fill. Nobody wants to work nights or weekends and not even at $13 an hour to start.

Niggers should be lining up and kissing YT's butt for $13 per hour because 60% of their 'Bro's' down in Haiti only make $2.00 per day which sounds about right for the 'Apus Afreakaanus' species.