PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Muzzie runs down and kills veteran officer.

IseDaDiva
07-03-2021, 05:06 PM
A 31-year-old man has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Const. Jeffrey Northrup.The Toronto police officer was struck by a vehicle early Friday morning in what investigators have described as an "intentional and deliberate act."
Interim Police Chief James Ramer says Northrup had been in the parking garage at Toronto City Hall, responding to reports of a robbery (that turned out to be a stabby thing) in progress... Police say Umar Zameer appeared in a Toronto court on Friday afternoon to face the charge.

I really hope this doesn't create hard feelings toward other peace-loving muzzies.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/newsalert-toronto-police-officer-killed-131536108.html

SC Anemia
07-03-2021, 06:17 PM
Police say a publication ban prevents them from releasing further details.

Is this Canada-speak for 'police have not commented as this is still an open investigation' or just Trudeau's way of cradling the Canadian muzzies al-balls?

IseDaDiva
07-03-2021, 09:45 PM
Is this Canada-speak for 'police have not commented as this is still an open investigation' or just Trudeau's way of cradling the Canadian muzzies al-balls?

Well, for sure they haven't posted the muzzie's picture. That might make those Torontonians hate them even more than they do. Justin has no time for citizens and police being murdered by imported Jamaicoons and Muzzies. He's too busy getting set for the next Pride parade.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-07-2021, 03:41 PM

I'll take the latter for $1000 Alex.

This is how bad PC has become. It went from just being polite to you can't speak the truth no matter how glaring it is. It has literally neutered a massive portion of the population. The FEAR of being labeled anything with a suffix IE ist, ism, phobe is so terrifying to liberals that they must spin you into one of those and call you a NAZI for good measure. For example: Those illegal alien black muslims snuck into the country in a shipping container and within a week raped and murdered a Christian family. Nothing but facts stated and nothing derogatory. But to use a factual sentence like that makes you racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, a white supremist, and a NAZI. How DARE you?? You can only mention race if they are white!

jenkemfactory
07-07-2021, 03:59 PM
One white officer is worth more than all the niggers of the savanna.

SC Anemia
07-07-2021, 05:06 PM
I'll take the latter for $1000 Alex.

This is how bad PC has become. It went from just being polite to you can't speak the truth no matter how glaring it is. It has literally neutered a massive portion of the population. The FEAR of being labeled anything with a suffix IE ist, ism, phobe is so terrifying to liberals that they must spin you into one of those and call you a NAZI for good measure. For example: Those illegal alien black muslims snuck into the country in a shipping container and within a week raped and murdered a Christian family. Nothing but facts stated and nothing derogatory. But to use a factual sentence like that makes you racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, a white supremist, and a NAZI. How DARE you?? You can only mention race if they are white!

I suppose my colorful language is an involuntary response to all the PC bullshit. Generally, I used to be trusted to speak my mind in mixed company like I was having a conversation with my pastor.
Not so much these days. Being retired, having a guaranteed income till my last breath, not beholden to any living soul or organization...I just don't give a fuck anymore.

I'm the friend you have to say "be nice" to before introducing me to new people. Gender neutral pronouns? 'Bitch' comes to mind.
I'll say fag or drop the occasional nigger-word when it strikes my fancy. I've turned into the old bastard who gets a pass because "he's old and set in his ways" and that's fine by me.

haywood
07-07-2021, 05:22 PM
I suppose my colorful language is an involuntary response to all the PC bullshit. Generally, I used to be trusted to speak my mind in mixed company like I was having a conversation with my pastor.
Not so much these days. Being retired, having a guaranteed income till my last breath, not beholden to any living soul or organization...I just don't give a fuck anymore.

I'm the friend you have to say "be nice" to before introducing me to new people. Gender neutral pronouns? 'Bitch' comes to mind.
I'll say fag or drop the occasional nigger-word when it strikes my fancy. I've turned into the old bastard who gets a pass because "he's old and set in his ways" and that's fine by me.

We have a LOT in common!!

SC Anemia
07-07-2021, 08:21 PM
We have a LOT in common!!

Well I mean what is some woketard going to do anyway? 'Cancel' me? Cancel me from what exactly?

I have a Facebook and Twitter account. My friends on FB (all 8 of them) are all related to me. As far as Twatter, I've never once in 4 years tweeted or re-tweeted a thing. Social media means exactly jack-shit to me.
I'm not senile enough yet to Krylon the front of my house with a friendly public service message about niggers and end up on the local news. Within the limits of good sense, I haven't (and won't) make myself a target for brain-dead liberals but I don't lay awake at night worrying about what people think of my 'sunny' disposition.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-08-2021, 05:08 PM

I'm old enough to remember the good old days when you could call a spade a spade but young enough I will never get to be the old man who gets a pass. I feel by the time I reach that age it will be PC or prison / re-education camps. Anyone who thinks they wont happen in the USA is smoking the best crack on the market.