PDA

View Full Version : Judge Orders Shittyapolis to Hire More Police

SC Anemia
07-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Minnesota, especially Minneapolis has been thoroughly fucked since the first Somali 'refugee' knuckled it's way there in 2011. I suspect it's been a shithole for much longer.

Though I agree with the judges decision, it's nothing short of closing the barn door after the horse has bolted.

A judge on Thursday ordered Minneapolis to hire more police officers after ruling in favor of a group that had sued the city council over a rise in crime in the city.

"Minneapolis is in a crisis," the eight plaintiffs connected to the conservative Upper Midwest Law Center wrote in their complaint, citing the rise in shootings and homicides and the violent George Floyd protests, FOX 9 in Minneapolis reported.

While the city is expected to have about 669 officers by next June, Hennepin County District Judge Jamie L. Anderson said the city needs to have at least 730 by June 30, 2022, or .2% of the population after the 2020 Census is published, the station reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-orders-minneapolis-to-hire-more-police-officers.amp

h8whitelibtards
07-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Quit calling it "Minneapolis" it is now refereed to as "Monkeyapolis"

Or, MinneAPEolis.
Are the more rural areas of MN affected by the garbage that's happening in the twin cities?

Also, how did the midwest get so nigrified? I mean Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, and just about every other midwest state's capitals and major cities are complete shit, overrun by pavement apes. Madison, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Dayton, Cleveland, Chicago, just to name a few are all complete trash. What gives??

Coon Club Road
07-03-2021, 10:29 PM
Or, MinneAPEolis.
Are the more rural areas of MN affected by the garbage that's happening in the twin cities?

Also, how did the midwest get so nigrified? I mean Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, and just about every other midwest state's capitals and major cities are complete shit, overrun by pavement apes. Madison, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Dayton, Cleveland, Chicago, just to name a few are all complete trash. What gives??

Major metro cities (doesn't matter what state) have public transportation. Niggers rely on the "buh" to take 'em to the Gibbs office, and then shopping with money we Gibbs dem.

Rule of thumb: No bus line, no niggers in line.

Magic Nigger Rashad
07-04-2021, 03:53 AM
I've only ever had a lay over in the twin cities. From my limited understanding I have met decent white folks from Minnesota and Michigan. These folks seem to be descended from Northern Europeans. They were not left with the leftover farm equipment after 1865. I have seen what Detroit was in the past. How did these great northern bastions become coddlers and leave their cities to these simians? Anyone have any insights to why cold fearing negroids would bother to congregate there?

haywood
07-04-2021, 09:33 AM
I've only ever had a lay over in the twin cities. From my limited understanding I have met decent white folks from Minnesota and Michigan. These folks seem to be descended from Northern Europeans. They were not left with the leftover farm equipment after 1865. I have seen what Detroit was in the past. How did these great northern bastions become coddlers and leave their cities to these simians? Anyone have any insights to why cold fearing negroids would bother to congregate there?

Because of the "GIBS!!"

Sandy
07-04-2021, 01:31 PM
A lot of church effort brought in "refugees" for a long time, and especially Somalicoons in recent years. Catholics, Lutherans, Methodists.

Most of this was backed by Democrats, as part of a long-term plan to change voter demographics. Unfortunately it's worked.

Tar Remover
07-08-2021, 07:13 AM
Hmmm.... Maybe more cops will run over more niggers.........

Coon Club Road
07-08-2021, 10:40 AM
Hmmm.... Maybe more cops will run over more niggers.........

:lol :lol :lol
Wishful thinking!!!