PDA

View Full Version : Sha’Carri is Dumb as a Brick

SC Anemia
07-02-2021, 11:07 AM
The American sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson, who was set for a star turn at the Tokyo Olympics this month, could miss the Games after testing positive for marijuana.

Richardson, 21, won the women’s 100-meter race at the U.S. track and field trials in Oregon last month, but her positive test automatically invalidated her result in that marquee event.

Weed, WEED! You had ONE job to do. Not even some performance enhancing steroid or mystery chemical, nope this ape had to go and fuck it up over getting baked.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/sports/olympics/shacarri-richardson-suspended-marijuana.amp.html

haywood
07-02-2021, 11:09 AM

Weed, WEED! You had ONE job to do. Not even some performance enhancing steroid or mystery chemical, nope this ape had to go and fuck it up over getting baked.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/sports/olympics/shacarri-richardson-suspended-marijuana.amp.html

TNB!!

Ray Cizzums
07-02-2021, 03:01 PM
Ratchet......or sheboon ?
Reminds me of a chimp act I once saw.......
:bugeye

animal mother
07-02-2021, 03:07 PM
I am always amazed that most niggers can out run a cheetah except when one knuckles in front of my fucking car! Then they move at the speed of a glacier.
:because

SC Anemia
07-02-2021, 03:57 PM
I am always amazed that most niggers can out run a cheetah except when one knuckles in front of my fucking car! Then they move at the speed of a glacier.
:because

I've moved up a rung and drive a fairly nice car these days. One that I don't want damaged or care to hose the nigger off of but it hasn't always been that way.

Not long ago I was driving a 40 year old 1/2 ton pickup. Back in the early 70's they weren't made out of plastic. A ton of steel and iron.
Anyway, I thought 'road rage'? Me? Bitch, I'm driving a 700 dollar shit-box, I'll kill us both. :lol

Sandy
07-04-2021, 12:08 AM
Not long ago I was driving a 40 year old 1/2 ton pickup. Back in the early 70's they weren't made out of plastic. A ton of steel and iron.
Anyway, I thought 'road rage'? Me? Bitch, I'm driving a 700 dollar shit-box, I'll kill us both. :lol

You need something like that in case of hitting a niggerpotamus. These modern plastic bumpers would look like they were made of bubble gum!

I've had a bad accident with something like your old truck. My car looked like it had been made of Reynolds Wrap. The fucker who turned in front of me was able to drive off, and I had to be taken to the hospital.

IseDaDiva
07-06-2021, 07:28 PM
Gotta love how these sowbucks think gluing human hair on their nappy haids and sticking 3" smashed tarantulas on their eyelids make them look like women.

SC Anemia
07-06-2021, 09:03 PM
UPDATE: Today, Tues 6th, despite all the woketards who signed a 'petition', the USOC said too bad spook, no means no and you can't run in the relay either. Bwahahahaha :lol