PDA

View Full Version : Nigger head hunter captured.

Cat fur allergic
07-01-2021, 09:18 PM
HPD captures man wanted in beating, decapitation of auto-shop owner

https://www.click2houston.com/news/2016/08/19/hpd-captures-man-wanted-in-beating-decapitation-of-auto-shop-owner/

Nigger is smiling cause he is going to get 3 hots and a bed.

IseDaDiva
07-01-2021, 09:39 PM
What's with niggers chopping heads off? I guess they're going back to their roots but can't remember how to shrink them. How many niggers are carrying around machetes, anyway, just in case they need to decapitate someone?

Mr. Jackson doesn't look disturbed. After all, YOU will be footing the bills for his room, board, medical expenses, and entertainment for the rest of his life.

Help a nigger, end up with your head in a plastic bag.

Ignatow
07-01-2021, 09:43 PM
I think it killed a camel jock, with a name like En-AYATOLAH.

Ray Cizzums
07-01-2021, 10:10 PM
I'm very blade oriented - I've always carried one since 3rd grade, took some escrima/hwa rang do knife classes,
carried my Gerber Mk II concealed in a custom shoulder rig around NYC, love bayonets and Bowie knives. I worked
on party boats, and captained my own wicked tuna vessel, and have cut up thousands of fish. God help any nigger
who tries me with edged weapons. I've got a couple of moves that are hard to stop.
:bugeye

SC Anemia
07-01-2021, 10:20 PM
Police arrested Jackson at his mother's home on Groton near Buffum in Sunnyside Friday afternoon. His longtime neighbor said he was nice, but appeared to have mental issues

Well no shit. I've seen a couple of beheading videos and it was all I could do to keep my lunch down. That shit is horrifying. I can't fathom having the capacity to do such a thing.
In six years with the Sheriff's Office I've seen some gruesome things but that really turns my stomach. I'll never watch another.

Niggers, asslifters and other deviants that have whatever demonic ability that is need to go. Like yesterday.

Ray Cizzums
07-01-2021, 11:00 PM
Well no shit. I've seen a couple of beheading videos and it was all I could do to keep my lunch down. That shit is horrifying. I can't fathom having the capacity to do such a thing.
I don't like butchering big game, or seeing road killed higher animals, and I can't stomach beheading videos. But,
during a yellowfin tuna blitz, I'm cutting gills out of live ones, going back and heading dead ones, and reaching inside
them ripping gut piles out, while standing in two inches of hot blood. Ice them down, overboard the mess afterwards,
and hope for another 1000 pounds. For them, and for niggers, I've got the disconnect. The only problem is, you're
responsible for cleaning up the dead niggers.....
:bugeye

Sandy
07-04-2021, 03:18 PM
The only problem is, you're
responsible for cleaning up the dead niggers.....