PDA

View Full Version : Truly The Most Heinous Nigress Alive

SC Anemia
07-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Angela Simpson, the Phoenix woman who impaled, stabbed, strangled, beat, and extracted the teeth from a disabled man -- then dismembered him and set pieces of his body on fire -- was sentenced today to life in prison for the 2009 murder.

Simpson pleaded guilty on March 22 to first-degree murder for killing 46-year-old Terry Neely, in what Phoenix police called "one of the most heinous homicide cases the department has ever seen."

They left out driving nails into his head and doing this over a three day period before finally strangling him.

I watched part of an interview with this ho this afternoon. If they had strangled it with it's own umbilical cord, that would have been not soon enough. If you've ever doubted if there is real evil in this world or questioned just how depraved a nigger can be....this one answers that question.

Cant believe I never heard of this demon.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/angela-simpson-gets-life-in-prison-plus-a-little-extra-for-savage-murder-of-disabled-man-6646577

Ray Cizzums
07-01-2021, 10:31 PM
That thing has some white in it, probably is a quadroon. The tip off is the human-like hair, and non-smash nose.
Unfortunately, that makes it able to drive a nail, and/or a car. Mating with the colored creates danger, for us all.
:bugeye

SC Anemia
07-01-2021, 10:42 PM
That thing has some white in it, probably is a quadroon. The tip off is the human-like hair, and non-smash nose.
Unfortunately, that makes it able to drive a nail, and/or a car. Mating with the colored creates danger, for us all.

Yeah man, I've always thought that. Add enough YT to the equation and you get the especially dangerous shine. Doesnt matter quadroon or 1/10th black is still ALL nigger. Every bit as nasty, slovenly and foul as your typical Alabama field nigger. Adding the white just boosts the brains enough to make them extra shifty & dangerous.

Ray Cizzums
07-01-2021, 11:10 PM
Yeah man, I've always thought that. Add enough YT to the equation and you get the especially dangerous shine. Doesnt matter quadroon or 1/10th black is still ALL nigger. Every bit as nasty, slovenly and foul as your typical Alabama field nigger. Adding the white just boosts the brains enough to make them extra shifty & dangerous.
The only upside to miscegenation is it devolving back to dark black savagery, by mating with schvartzers for a couple
of generations. Meghan Markle's mammy had a white ancestor, but she is all spook. Too bad some white jackass
had to fertilize her vajayjay.

IseDaDiva
07-02-2021, 10:47 AM
Life in prison? Another joke. What happened to the death penalty in AZ? This sowbeast meets two of the requirements for that sentencing:

3. grave risk of death to others;
6. murder committed in an especially heinous, cruel, or depraved manner;

O.M.G. I know sows are the more dangerous sex, but this? I can't even...

Sandy
07-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Life in prison? Another joke. What happened to the death penalty in AZ? This sowbeast meets two of the requirements for that sentencing:

O.M.G. I know sows are the more dangerous sex, but this? I can't even...

What could be more deserving of the death penalty? Wichita Horror? The Christian-Newsom murders? Oh, none of those niggers have been put to death either.

I loathe white supremacists, but I hope some female Aryans can find that niggeress in prison and give white guards a good show on the security cameras.

IseDaDiva
07-04-2021, 10:35 AM
What could be more deserving of the death penalty? Wichita Horror? The Christian-Newsom murders? Oh, none of those niggers have been put to death either.

I loathe white supremacists, but I hope some female Aryans can find that niggeress in prison and give white guards a good show on the security cameras.

That would be nice, but they better do it in a gang. I have a feeling this wild, horror-movie-monster nigress will attack another inmate, leaving her mutilated. If this monstrous sow can't be put down, it needs to be caged at all times.

Sandy
07-04-2021, 02:03 PM
That would be nice, but they better do it in a gang. I have a feeling this wild, horror-movie-monster nigress will attack another inmate, leaving her mutilated. If this monstrous sow can't be put down, it needs to be caged at all times.

Niggers don't like giving fair fights, so it's only fair that niggeress get the most unfair one, especially after what it did to that man.