PDA

View Full Version : Soapboxing

Unregistered
07-01-2021, 03:26 PM
Since St. George, the Nigger Bassabaw Association has turned uniforms into flaming political placards. Their latest gimmick is to honor Martin Luther Coon.

https://fansided.com/2021/06/29/atlanta-hawks-mlk-jerseys/

And mind you this is not voluntary. You might be disgusted by the plagiarizing rape-ape but your boss is telling you to wear this beast's initials across your chest or don't play. This kind of bullshit is exactly what creates flag-burning groids like Kaepernick. The owners pander to their pet niggers, and consequently, the ape-thletes believe that the court or the field is their personal podium to air their grievances against YT however they see fit.

Coon Club Road
07-01-2021, 04:52 PM
... uniforms are designed a black, white and gold colorway as a nod to King’s membership in the first Black Greek-letter fraternity...

The white players are wearing white jerseys with pointy white hats as a nod to the KKK! :lol

Unregistered
07-01-2021, 09:58 PM
Stop watching nigger ball games. Problem solved.

DaTroof
07-02-2021, 03:53 AM
Stop watching nigger ball games. Problem solved.
Exactly. I quit watching ALL sports due to the nigger coddling. As for this recent nigger sow hammer thrower, she can't win so she has to direct all attention away from the gold and silver medalists with her typical nigger behavior. So sick of em. Won't end until the pathetic media, mainstream and otherwise, stop reporting on their bullshit. Never happen though.

Blue Gum
07-02-2021, 11:28 AM
Exactly. I quit watching ALL sports due to the nigger coddling. As for this recent nigger sow hammer thrower, she can't win so she has to direct all attention away from the gold and silver medalists with her typical nigger behavior. So sick of em. Won't end until the pathetic media, mainstream and otherwise, stop reporting on their bullshit. Never happen though.

I stopped watching niggers throwing a ball around a long time ago, one huge mistake and for many, its no mistake, is to coddle and suck up to niggers, bottom line: niggers hate this country Period...and the nigger brain is not developed enough to critically think or reason to envision just how good niggers have it here in this country.

haywood
07-02-2021, 04:28 PM
I stopped watching niggers throwing a ball around a long time ago, one huge mistake and for many, its no mistake, is to coddle and suck up to niggers, bottom line: niggers hate this country Period...and the nigger brain is not developed enough to critically think or reason to envision just how good niggers have it here in this country.

Tru Dat!! Send the primates to da' mudda land, Russia, China, N. Korea or Iran. See how the knuckle draggers like it there.