PDA

View Full Version : EXTREME EYEBLEACH Let's Play "what happened here?"

SC Anemia
06-30-2021, 02:55 PM
This nigger:

This image has been around for a while and damned if I can find a story behind it so I thought, let's make one up.

In my world, this nigger was slithering around a construction site late night looking to boost some Makita or Milwaukee gold. Someone tipped off the PoPo and the chase was on.
Hauling ass and not noticing because it was night, I'd like to think it dropped into a prepped footing that hadn't been poured yet and impaled itself, brains-first.

To make it an even better story, I hope it had to languish in agony there until the local FD could cut the rebar loose.

Could have happened and just as plausible as anything else. :lol

tweakstick
06-30-2021, 03:24 PM
^^
:rofl
Damn, dude! That story is no shit, exactly what I was thinking - rebar up the nutsack during commitment of monkeyshines.

Rastus Nigger
06-30-2021, 04:06 PM
:rofl:zerogiven

animal mother
06-30-2021, 04:11 PM
This nigger:

This image has been around for a while and damned if I can find a story behind it so I thought, let's make one up.

In my world, this nigger was slithering around a construction site late night looking to boost some Makita or Milwaukee gold. Someone tipped off the PoPo and the chase was on.
Hauling ass and not noticing because it was night, I'd like to think it dropped into prepped footing that hadn't been poured yet and impaled itself, brains-first.

To make it an even better story, I hope it had to languish in agony there until the local FD could cut the rebar loose.

Could have happened and just as plausible as anything else. :lol

Or maybe some down low activity that went horribly wrong? That rebar looks like an ideal place to connect a mig welder.

Coon Club Road
06-30-2021, 06:25 PM
At least Fire and EMS had a good laugh about serving up the nigger on a stick to the ER/ED staff!

20 Foods You Can Serve on A Stick.

https://www.hgtv.com/lifestyle/entertaining/20-foods-you-can-serve-on-a-stick-pictures

tweakstick
06-30-2021, 07:27 PM
This is what happens when you defund the poleese so no one shows up to cut the nigger off the rebar.

Guess they'll have to use a jack hammer now.

Or not. Who cares?

Anyway, he looks happy enough having it shoved up his ass, so they can just stick a bucket over it's head once it starts to stink. Or maybe a porta-shitter.

https://www.news9ontime.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/people-who-got-stuck-in-the-weirdest-places.jpg

Coon Club Road
07-01-2021, 12:16 AM
... In my world, this nigger was slithering around a construction site late night looking to boost some Makita or Milwaukee gold...

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb

Sandy
07-01-2021, 12:21 AM
:rofl:zerogiven

Hopefully after what happened, the nigger couldn't! It would save the world from a bunch more niglets that produce more niglets that produce more niglets...

MightyWhite
07-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Could be some Drill Company was taking examples for making its next commercial.

Coon Club Road
07-01-2021, 12:36 PM
Could be some Drill Company was taking examples for making its next commercial.

Hope those drills are carbide or diamond tipped to get through that burrs ball sack.