PDA

View Full Version : Muh dik Bill Cosby gets sprung by nigger loving PA court

animal mother
06-30-2021, 12:56 PM
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/bill-cosbys-sex-assault-conviction-overturned-by-pennsylvania-supreme-court

:fume

Rastus Nigger
06-30-2021, 04:42 PM
Hopefully batwings will soon follow.

Sandy
06-30-2021, 04:56 PM
the prosecutor who brought the case was bound by his predecessor's agreement not to charge Cosby.

How many payoffs happened behind the scenes and how much was paid? This is probably the biggest travesty of justice since OJ walked, even with all the other niggers that get away with it.

If the victims can't get justice from the courts, they need to make their own justice, gnomesain?

IseDaDiva
06-30-2021, 06:08 PM
Two years for all those druggings and rapes. I'm sure his victims are happy to know he's been released. Someone needs to put this old rapey dinge silverback out of his misery.

tweakstick
06-30-2021, 07:41 PM
I thought for sure when it got sentenced that it's giant hood scoop nostrils would exhale their last breaths of air pollution from inside a prison cell.

Sad.

SC Anemia
06-30-2021, 08:52 PM
What I just heard on the news was that decision only vacated the sentence involving that butt-ugly Andrea Constand woman as that's what he was tried and convicted for.

It DOES NOT prevent him from being prosecuted for the muh-dik of anyone else. And, the statute of limitations is reaaaaally long for rape. His black ass will be back in court before the year is out. There are women lining-up to have their day.

haywood
06-30-2021, 09:31 PM
How many payoffs happened behind the scenes and how much was paid? This is probably the biggest travesty of justice since OJ walked, even with all the other niggers that get away with it.

If the victims can't get justice from the courts, they need to make their own justice, gnomesain?

Tru Dat!!

haywood
06-30-2021, 09:32 PM
What I just heard on the news was that decision only vacated the sentence involving that butt-ugly Andrea Constand woman as that's what he was tried and convicted for.

It DOES NOT prevent him from being prosecuted for the muh-dik of anyone else. And, the statute of limitations is reaaaaally long for rape. His black ass will be back in court before the year is out. There are women lining-up to have their day.

Hopefully the rape ape will be BROKE!!

jenkemfactory
06-30-2021, 09:51 PM
I see. So, 'the OJ Simpson glove did not fit'?

Sandy
06-30-2021, 10:00 PM
Hopefully the rape ape will be BROKE!!

I would say that hopefully its back was BROKE a bunch of times behind bars, but it probably likes receiving almost as much as giving.

haywood
06-30-2021, 10:18 PM
I would say that hopefully its back was BROKE a bunch of times behind bars, but it probably likes receiving almost as much as giving.

Tru Dat!! That pic of the rape ape with smollet is HILARIOUS!! Too bad that P@n$y smollet wasn't cosby's cellmate!!

Buck Simian
06-30-2021, 11:32 PM
I'm really amazed he served any time at all. Being a fancy shmancy nigger, the fact that he was even convicted was a miracle.

IseDaDiva
06-30-2021, 11:34 PM

I hope they keep dragging the creepy old coon into court until it drops dead from exhaustion. He's just like every other nigger who gets busted - "I dindu nuffin" - even if there were a 1,000 witnesses and a video.

SC Anemia
07-01-2021, 12:43 AM
I hope they keep dragging the creepy old coon into court until it drops dead from exhaustion. He's just like every other nigger who gets busted - "I dindu nuffin" - even if there were a 1,000 witnesses and a video.

Just like The First 48 huh? :lol Every episode is identical. Different nigger, different dead person, same shit.

The PoPo have CCTV footage, a victim practically doused in the niggers DNA, gunshot residue on it's paws, 7 eyewitnesses, the murder weapon, cellphone location data, and a half-asleep tar pidgeon swearing on it's mammys eyes that it dindu nuffin.

:facepalm

Oh wait, I forgot the toe-eyed cabbage of its boo who is also lying through it's toofs until the cops say they'll lock her ass up as an accessory. That's when she rolls over like a ten dollar trick. Works every time.

IseDaDiva
07-01-2021, 07:09 PM
Even nigger sows are upset about this, like this sowbuck of #MeToo.

You know the nigger who muh dikked this one had to be in some drug-fueled hormonal rage. We know it was a buck since there is NO human male who would touch this even in a double bagger.

Tarana Burke, founder and leader of the #MeToo movement, stands for a portrait in her home in Baltimore. For Burke, her first reaction to the Wednesday, June 30, 2021, Pennsylvania court decision on Bill Cosby's release was ”shock, definitely shock.” “And as the shock settled in and I started seeing some of the (social media) commentary coming in … we, folks who do this work across the field, started huddling together to talk about what our response would be,” Burke said in an interview. “It was just real concern for survivors. We’re going to have a hard time sleeping.”

https://www.mail.com/int/entertainment/celebrity/10916626-whither-metoo-chilling-cosby-reversal-feared.html#.1258-stage-set6-3