PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Afro Nigger Campgrounds

Coon Club Road
06-30-2021, 12:45 AM
For you Chimpers that like the great outdoors and like to camp, believe it or not, there is a monkey camping club called Outdoor Afro! Nigger please!

There are actually nigger friendly campgrounds out there and Outdoor Afro finds them for you. Chimpers need to be careful you don't step in one of these Bongo clubs wherever you decide to pitch your tent.

Could you imagine pulling into a campground late in the evening only to find monkeys on both sides of you when you wake up to Bongo beating?

Check the interactive map to make sure you don't land in Afrocamp!

https://outdoorafro.com/

Magic Nigger Rashad
06-30-2021, 01:24 AM
Niggers camping? That sounds as likely as them showing up anywhere on time. Besides the noise, I would assume they would be bumming everything off you. I would love to see a coon camping pack list.

Coon Club Road
06-30-2021, 07:20 AM
Niggers camping? That sounds as likely as them showing up anywhere on time. Besides the noise, I would assume they would be bumming everything off you. I would love to see a coon camping pack list.

That would be a short list!

Fried chicken
Grape drank for the chiltren
Mall likka for the adults
A carton of Newpoats
Big watermelon
:lol

Jim Crow
06-30-2021, 07:35 AM
One thing about camping at Sebastian inlet FL. I’ve never seen a nigg.That is probably why I could leave some semi expensive items in my tent all day while I was fishing or with my wife at the beach. And when we got back, everything was still there. Put a nigger in the mix, you’ll be filing a theft report.

Coon Club Road
06-30-2021, 12:01 PM
One thing about camping at Sebastian inlet FL. I’ve never seen a nigg.That is probably why I could leave some semi expensive items in my tent all day while I was fishing or with my wife at the beach. And when we got back, everything was still there. Put a nigger in the mix, you’ll be filing a theft report.

Back when the kids were young, we camped extensively around north East and central Ohio, pretty much every weekend from the time school was out until it resumed late summer.

I have to say, I can't EVER recall seeing a nigger campsite.

Occasionally you would spot a random pet nigger some coal burner brought camping, but that was the extent of it.

We never gave a thought to locking shit up because nobody ever heard of a campsite getting rifled while fishing or boating.

But as you mentioned, add niggers to the mix and you are going to be missing shit unless someone is left behind to guard the site.

Rastus Nigger
06-30-2021, 05:04 PM
Wifey and I went to a reunion Sunday with survivors of families my family camped with in the 50's and 60's. It was at a State park we went to often and now we have a yearly reunion for those of us left. None of us EVER saw a nigger camping and thankfully there were none at the park Sunday either. It was great!

Ray Cizzums
06-30-2021, 06:41 PM
Anyplace the jigs inhabit in large groups is quickly trashed to the max, despite the presence of lined 55 gallon cans
and dumpsters. Be it West Africa, Haiti or the United States, the urge to litter prevails, along with muh dikkin,
grape drank and Newpoats.
:bugeye

haywood
06-30-2021, 10:42 PM
Back when the kids were young, we camped extensively around north East and central Ohio, pretty much every weekend from the time school was out until it resumed late summer.

I have to say, I can't EVER recall seeing a nigger campsite.

Occasionally you would spot a random pet nigger some coal burner brought camping, but that was the extent of it.

We never gave a thought to locking shit up because nobody ever heard of a campsite getting rifled while fishing or boating.

But as you mentioned, add niggers to the mix and you are going to be missing shit unless someone is left behind to guard the site.

Tru Dat!!

Coon Club Road
06-30-2021, 11:34 PM
Anyplace the jigs inhabit in large groups is quickly trashed to the max,

despite the presence of lined 55 gallon cans
and dumpsters.

Be it West Africa, Haiti or the United States, the urge to litter prevails, along with muh dikkin,
grape drank and Newpoats.

Yea WTF is up with that in nigger neighborhoods?

You drive through the hood and there is more trash... big gulp cups, McDonald's bags and wrappers, brown paper coolers... on the benches, the ground and in the vicinity of the bus stop than in the refuse can next to the shelter!
:fume

Sandy
06-30-2021, 11:44 PM

Sandman Sr. took me camping when I was little, somewhere around Grand Junction. I didn't hate niggers yet, so seeing one didn't seem dangerous. As an adult, I have to say, a campground in that part of the country is one of the last places I'd expect to see niggers.

It asked if I knew the "combo" for the restroom (actually a 4-digit password on a keypad), and it walked in with me. As an adult I'm wondering if it was looking for a muh dikk opportunity.

Coon Club Road
06-30-2021, 11:52 PM
It asked if I knew the "combo" for the restroom (actually a 4-digit password on a keypad), and it walked in with me. As an adult I'm wondering if it was looking for a muh dikk opportunity.

As the Tweak would say, a meat gazer :lol

tweakstick
07-01-2021, 01:35 AM
FORD SPONSORED THIS SITE???

Screw you Ford.

Coon Club Road
07-01-2021, 09:49 AM
FORD SPONSORED THIS SITE???

Screw you Ford.

YES! I noticed that too. It seems to be a huge FoMoCo advertisement!

Did you see those pics? C'mon... nigger famblys including a nigger dad driving high end vehicles into campsites? Nigga please!!!

Coon Club Road
07-01-2021, 09:55 AM
Also pretty damn funny the website logo has a caricature of a monkey skull with a big old hanging tree within... Where Black People
& Nature Meet printed underneath!

I'm thinking the nature refers to the flies that are attracted to the carcass swinging from the branch :lol

tweakstick
07-01-2021, 10:31 AM
C'mon... nigger famblys including a nigger dad driving high end vehicles into campsites? Nigga please!!!

Seems legit. It's not like they ever pay for them. Plus, LoJack® only works with cell towers in range. What better way can a fambly of car thieves get away for a while?

Ray Cizzums
07-01-2021, 04:10 PM
You drive through the hood and there is more trash... big gulp cups, McDonald's bags and wrappers, brown paper coolers... on the benches, the ground and in the vicinity of the bus stop than in the refuse can next to the shelter!
I was in a diner near a train station, and I see a sheboon, and a big buffarilla, with niglets in a shopping cart. They
stop, and I see the buffy fumbling with something, then toss a loaded diaper on the ground, with an empty garbage
can less than 10 feet away. I ran out front, and yelled some choice profanity across the street as they departed,
including a few N-bombs. Most of the other diner customers were amused, as was the owner.

Whitey Ford
07-03-2021, 12:39 AM
Sandman Sr. took me camping when I was little, somewhere around Grand Junction. I didn't hate niggers yet, so seeing one didn't seem dangerous. As an adult, I have to say, a campground in that part of the country is one of the last places I'd expect to see niggers.

Something similar happened with me in Corpus Christi TX as a kid.
I got the hell out of there with a quickness. If the coon had actually followed me he would have had to deal with my bad ass Uncle Lon in the parking lot who was an ex Marine Raider. When I was a kid I used to love spending summers with my Uncle Lon fishing in the Gulf of Mexico on his boat.
Niggers have no sense of propriety, that's for sure.

Anastasia
07-05-2021, 10:40 AM

You dodged a bullet there. That nigger was not up to anything good.

Getting back to the original subject, what is a "nigger friendly" campsite, anyway? One with a KFC drive-thru next door and a crack dealer on site?

IseDaDiva
07-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Not that niggers want to go camping anyway - how would they do a driveby, a home invasion or a carjacking in the woods? Still, these signs need to be ressurected, just in case some nogs get the idea in their burrheads.

CoonsЯus
07-06-2021, 11:26 AM
I went to our beautiful town lake near us last week. It has a very nice, but imported, sandy beach and lots of jetties to jump off. The water is clean, warm and soothing. What do you need to ruin this trip to my evening cooling paradise??.....yup.....you guessed it.....niggers ! I've never ever seen one there before, but there was a gang of 4 of them. Early twenties niggers, but remarkably well behaved and I suspected a nigger church camp or something similar. I cooled off quickly in the water and cut my bathing short. I can't relax in their filthy presence. So there you go folks, niggers ruin everything !

NotThatGuy
07-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Years ago, we were heading into Canada, planning on doing some camping in a few different parks. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the place, but their reviews were completely niggershines. One family, said that their camper door was ripped off in the middle of the night and they were all attacked and robbed by a group of blacks. Another review said that the police watched these black families fighting and did nothing. Just a complete shit show. We did not stay there.

Tar Remover
07-07-2021, 12:24 AM
I was in a diner near a train station, and I see a sheboon, and a big buffarilla, with niglets in a shopping cart. They
stop, and I see the buffy fumbling with something, then toss a loaded diaper on the ground, with an empty garbage
can less than 10 feet away. I ran out front, and yelled some choice profanity across the street as they departed,
including a few N-bombs. Most of the other diner customers were amused, as was the owner.

Niggers are nothing but filth.:fume

Whitey Ford
07-08-2021, 08:09 AM
I went to our beautiful town lake near us last week. It has a very nice, but imported, sandy beach and lots of jetties to jump off. The water is clean, warm and soothing. What do you need to ruin this trip to my evening cooling paradise??.....yup.....you guessed it.....niggers ! I've never ever seen one there before, but there was a gang of 4 of them. Early twenties niggers, but remarkably well behaved and I suspected a nigger church camp or something similar. I cooled off quickly in the water and cut my bathing short. I can't relax in their filthy presence. So there you go folks, niggers ruin everything !

There's a really nice Town Lake in a park here in AZ. A nigger family daddy decided to kill himself and his whole family by driving their vehicle into the lake. He succeeded.

A father who was separated from his wife intentionally killed his family, including three small children, when he drove his estranged wife's SUV into Tempe Town Lake early Sunday morning, Tempe police have concluded.

In the video, Baxter backs up the SUV, then makes a short right-hand turn before veering left, into the lake.

Pooley said the SUV hit a 1-foot-tall embankment near the lake, went airborne and flipped into the water, which was about 6 to 7 feet deep.

6-7 feet of water? Those rockfish really cannot swim!

Authorities identified the dead as Baxter; his wife, 25-year-old Danica Baxter; and their children, Reighn, 3, Nazyiah, 2, and Zariyah, 1.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/tempe/breaking/2015/10/19/tempe-town-lake-crash-parents-estranged/74214658/

Besides, I read a story a while back about dindus hate camping cuz it's raycissss. The woods are full of trees. And trees remind them of lynching. Therefore, trees are rayciss something something. Rayciss trees scare the niggers away from campgrounds!

Coon Club Road
07-08-2021, 10:38 AM
People who camp in areas that could be inhabited by bear will keep all edibles in a gunny sack hanging from a tree out of harms way.

Niggers may have observed this precaution, believing to see dead nigger carcasses swinging from the trees making treks to the woods too dangerous for the nigger.

IseDaDiva
07-08-2021, 10:51 AM
There's a really nice Town Lake in a park here in AZ. A nigger family daddy decided to kill himself and his whole family by driving their vehicle into the lake. He succeeded.

Finally, a nigger succeeded at something!

6-7 feet of water? Those rockfish really cannot swim!

They rockfish in water that is so shallow they could just stand up and walk out if they weren't such stupid evolutionary failures. I swear they could drown in a good-sized puddle. Even monkeys can swim!

eyeznteef
07-10-2021, 08:27 PM
Nope, none in Idaho.

Coon Club Road
07-11-2021, 01:16 AM
Finally, a nigger succeeded at something!

They rockfish in water that is so shallow they could just stand up and walk out if they weren't such stupid evolutionary failures. I swear they could drown in a good-sized puddle. Even monkeys can swim!

Niggers don't bother with swimming lessons... they just hang around the nest and fling poo around.