PDA

View Full Version : looks like two human kids gotten beaten and robbed by group of niggers.

Cat fur allergic
06-29-2021, 08:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYgrmVp758g

If you watch the vid, its a human area.

Coon Club Road
06-29-2021, 08:04 PM
Niggers should never be permitted in human neighborhoods.

Segregation will save this nation!

Magic Nigger Rashad
06-30-2021, 01:16 AM
Gee I wonder if white racism caused this ruckus? What if we had our own version of Al Sharpton that could swoop in to cry racism and rally folks?

Groid_Rage
06-30-2021, 09:19 AM
Gee I wonder if white racism caused this ruckus? What if we had our own version of Al Sharpton that could swoop in to cry racism and rally folks? Niggers and whiggers always twist everything around
We hate the shitskins for the evil crap they pull. Racism doesn't make them behave like animals, they already are animals
:gorilla

Ray Cizzums
06-30-2021, 11:08 AM
Growing up in the mid '60s-'70s, there were a shit ton of bullies, gangs and trash that would pick on us, most
of 'em were white, and a lot of them were in our school. Getting "jumped" was commonplace, in our blue collar,
waterfront NY town, and you either fought back, or else. Going to nearby towns increased the risk, and blundering
into niggertown, forget it. In 3rd grade, I got my first Boy Scout knife, which you could carry at school, believe it
or not. Several punks changed their mind because I had that thing. I upgraded to the K-55 Black Cat in junior high,
a classic German design that is super flat, and still sold.
:bugeye

Rastus Nigger
06-30-2021, 04:48 PM
A decade before you I carried a straight razor my father had quit using. I put two kids a couple of years older than me in the hospital in 4th grade with it, they tried jumping me on my way to school. I also carried an ice pick most of the time as well.