PDA

View Full Version : British TV nigger that I never heard of complains about racist Enid Blyton's children's books

CoonsЯus
06-29-2021, 01:37 PM
I read lots of Enid Blyton books when I was a kid. She probably helped me to realize from an early age that niggers are inferior and not worth the shit they're shaved from.

This nigger was complaining about other kids pointing at it when the words ' gollywog ' or ' nigger ' were read out aloud. I think the article is fucking hysterical. Kudos to the human kids for pointing to the fact that they had a wicked nigger in their classroom which was certainly there not by any local choice.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9737643/Great-British-Menu-star-Andi-Oliver-says-scarred-racist-language-Enid-Blyton-novels.html

She continued: 'g*****g or n***** is a humiliating painful experience, that made me scared of playtime because the words we were reading inspired the bullies and it did yes shape how I felt about myself? I liked the famous five too but it doesn't mean the woman's writing didn't scar me'.

:lol know your fucking place ape !!!

Sandy
06-30-2021, 11:53 PM
I never heard of her. On principle it sounds like I need to buy a few of her books for my home library.