PDA

View Full Version : Another Uppity Nigger 'Athlete Activist'

SC Anemia
06-28-2021, 09:05 PM
Ever hear of Gwen Berry? Good, neither has anyone else and with any luck, this uppity sow will amount to nothing more than a few insults here.

(CNN)Hammer thrower Gwen Berry says that the playing of the national anthem while she was on the podium at the US Olympic track and field trials was "set up."

Berry turned away from the flag to face the stands while "The Star-Spangled Banner" played during the medal ceremony on Saturday. She then draped a T-shirt bearing the words "activist athlete" over her head.

Just like her hero Kaepernigger, I hope this heathen is reduced to blowing homeless guys behind the dumpster at 7/11 for spare change.

Better still, maybe that hammer will wrap around her neck like a tether ball and club her like a baby harp seal.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/28/sport/gwen-berry-us-olympic-trials-spt-intl/index.html

Ray Cizzums
06-28-2021, 09:31 PM
Wow, what an excruciatingly awful sow.
A: Why is it allowed to run loose ?
B: It came in third, why pay attention to it ?
C: It eats Purina Monkey Chow. Who pays for it ?

Look at this blubber-lip retard. It needs a kick right in those DSLs.

Sandy
06-28-2021, 10:11 PM
Better still, maybe that hammer will wrap around her neck like a tether ball and club her like a baby harp seal.

I would just love a "freak accident" at the Olympics where a hammer goes flying and conks it right in the nignoggin. But that might break the hammer first.

SC Anemia
06-28-2021, 10:47 PM
....Who pays for it ?

I wondered the same thing. At least Kaepernigger had a multimillion dollar contract to flush down the crapper. This sow is in amatuer lesbian athletics. As far as I know, the USOC still requires amatuer (unpaid/sponsored) status.

It only managed 3rd place (the second place loser) and probably out of a field of 3 at that. This thing couldn't score a sponsorship from Alpo.

:dickstomp

tweakstick
06-28-2021, 10:54 PM
Just like her hero Kaepernigger, I hope this heathen is reduced to blowing homeless guys behind the dumpster at 7/11 for spare change.

Nigger, you had ONE JOB! To represent the United States at the Olympics. Not that I agree with that decision in the first place and for every logical reason BEFORE you threw your little temper tantrum.

Niggers have no business on any stage, much less an international one representing this country. You are the worst we have to offer and it saddens me and every patriot.

Like every sport, everywhere, your filth, degeneracy and hate of the very hand that feeds you has ruined not just one sport, but the whole Olympic experience for not just our country but the world.

You have ruined the hopes and dreams of children everywhere who may have wanted to someday compete for their country and make them proud.

You hate decent reasons to be proud. You make a mockery of it and you don't care.

You will die soon, having been beaten to goodness by the aforementioned homeless John behind the 7/11 after you complain about nonpayment.

haywood
06-28-2021, 11:00 PM
Ever hear of Gwen Berry? Good, neither has anyone else and with any luck, this uppity sow will amount to nothing more than a few insults here.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/28/sport/gwen-berry-us-olympic-trials-spt-intl/index.html

We can only HOPE!!

Coon Club Road
06-29-2021, 08:39 PM
"... Just like her hero Kaepernigger, I hope this heathen is reduced to blowing homeless guys behind the dumpster at 7/11 for spare change..."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb

Sandy
07-01-2021, 08:22 AM
I could almost watch niggers in the Olympics if hammers were replaced with niglets. Almost. I'd definitely watch every time a white athlete goes up.

Ray Cizzums
08-03-2021, 02:19 PM
This awful blubber-lip finished 11th out of 12 competitors. But like other woketurd athletes, the MSM already
broadcast their "What will you do if you win gold" dogshit. This pea brain said "We'll jus hafta see". At least
they couldn't make a headline about not visiting Trump's white house. Fucking stupid sheboon, die already !
:bugeye 16532

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/gwen-berry-fails-to-medal-after-olympic-trial-flag-controversy/

haywood
08-03-2021, 03:58 PM
This awful blubber-lip finished 11th out of 12 competitors. But like other woketurd athletes, the MSM already
broadcast their "What will you do if you win gold" dogshit. This pea brain said "We'll jus hafta see". At least
they couldn't make a headline about not visiting Trump's white house. Fucking stupid sheboon, die already !
:bugeye 16532

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/gwen-berry-fails-to-medal-after-olympic-trial-flag-controversy/

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Sandy
08-03-2021, 09:45 PM
Are other countries so PC that they won't file a complaint over our team sending an obvious buck?