PDA

View Full Version : Simian Biles is a Chimp-Nigger Hybrid With Alopecia

SC Anemia
06-26-2021, 10:09 PM
So help me God that ugly monkey thing is going to cause me to Elvis my TV.
Having just moved and as yet without cable, I bought an amplified over-the-air antenna. I can report that they're still useless. Running a scan, I get all of 4 channels. Only one in English, pixelated and fuzzy, the other 3 of course in perfectly brilliant HD, in Spanish.

I can't escape that fuckin Simian to save my life lately. If the TV is on, there it is. I'm convinced she's a Nazi lab experiment. Being the curious sort, I looked it up and yes, Chimpanzees do get Alopecia with some frequency.

I'm looking at that abomination and thinking the USOC ought to check it's DNA. Comparatively, the white women don't stand a chance. They're the epitome of grace. Slender, pretty and a teenage boy's wet dream. Then the nigger comes knuckling up. I'm praying for something to go horribly wrong with her, a fuck-ton of momentum and a set of defective uneven bars.

Ignatow
06-26-2021, 10:13 PM
^^^^
The Nazis knew better than to meddle with chimps and niggers. They already know that the niggers weren't even human, and the lowest form of sub-simian, so why cross 2 non-human species?

That Biles should never show up on any breakfast cereal box.

Ray Cizzums
06-26-2021, 10:34 PM
She is built to scrub 200 toilets a day, and that's what she should be doing - in Botswana.
If they ever add that skill to the Olympics, so be it.
:bugeye

P.S. Get an internet-only subscription, then use a Cat5e, or Cat6 cable to connect the television to the router, and skip the wireless hookup. Split the cable company's coax feed, and run a cable directly to the coax input on the flat screen. Free over-the-air broadcast channels should be present on the coax. There is also a ton of free and subscription stuff streaming over the Cat6. Get a Logitech wireless keyboard to type in your searches.

Jim Crow
06-26-2021, 11:19 PM
She is built to scrub 200 toilets a day, and that's what she should be doing - in Botswana.
If they ever add that skill to the Olympics, so be it.

P.S. Get an internet-only subscription, then use a Cat5e, or Cat6 cable to connect the television to the router, and skip the wireless hookup. Split the cable company's coax feed, and run a cable directly to the coax input on the flat screen. Free over-the-air broadcast channels should be present on the coax. There is also a ton of free and subscription stuff streaming over the Cat6. Get a Logitech wireless keyboard to type in your searches.
I wouldn’t allow that nigger the honor of scrubbing my toilet! it belongs swinging in a tree in the Congo, where its species originated.There they can poop on each other, Rob each other , Kill each and of course rape each other w/no consequences.
Actually, they can do that in Chimpcongo or Nu Yawk!LOL!

Ray Cizzums
06-26-2021, 11:29 PM
I wouldn’t allow that nigger the honor of scrubbing my toilet! it belongs swinging in a tree in the Congo, where its species originated.There they can poop on each other, Rob each other , Kill each and of course rape each other w/no consequences.
Actually, they can do that in Chimpcongo or Nu Yawk!LOL!
I said Botswana was the place for her to scrub toilets, if they have any, which is doubtful.

SC Anemia
06-27-2021, 12:25 AM

Ray, I'd love to talk more about that except in English this time. Seriously man, I'm retired and not getting bent over for BET and every other shit-show just to watch NatGeo or Discovery. Not gonna happen again. My boys are wizards with stuff like that but they aren't around. Sounds like sorcery to me but I'm a quick study. Seriously.

haywood
06-27-2021, 11:33 AM
I said Botswana was the place for her to scrub toilets, if they have any, which is doubtful.

The ape can SCRUB the holes in the ground!!

Ray Cizzums
06-27-2021, 12:20 PM
Ray, I'd love to talk more about that except in English this time. Seriously man, I'm retired and not getting bent over for BET and every other shit-show just to watch NatGeo or Discovery. Not gonna happen again. My boys are wizards with stuff like that but they aren't around. Sounds like sorcery to me but I'm a quick study. Seriously.
What I described is a basic set-up for a smart tv, if you wish to avoid a cable subscription, and installing a roof antenna. You can skip the Cat6 network cable, and use your internet router's wi-fi (wireless) connection, if the television is nearby. The network cable is just a better option for streaming video (watching YouTube, subscription apps like Discovery, or Chimpout Video on the internet browser). It connects to the LAN input on the TV. That line of apps that appears when you turn on the set are just some of what you can stream on a smart TV. The coax cable is just the standard round antenna wire that the cable company runs to your house. If you have an old roof antenna already there, hook it up - there's no such thing as a digital antenna. On many cable systems, the free broadcast channels are present on the coax, when hooked up straight to the TV's antenna input. The best option for you would be to pay a tech to wire you up. Any electrician, alarm, phone, or cable company guy usually does that shit on the side. I do it free for people all the time.

IseDaDiva
06-27-2021, 01:23 PM
^^^^
The Nazis knew better than to meddle with chimps and niggers. They already know that the niggers weren't even human, and the lowest form of sub-simian, so why cross 2 non-human species?

That Biles should never show up on any breakfast cereal box.

Hitler loved animals and would never have subjected chimps - a species superior to niggers - to such cruelty.

In retrospect, it's a shame the Nazis saw niggers as so beneath their notice, so non-human they didn't bother rounding them up. Had they done so Europe would have been completely nigger-free, well - until lately.

IseDaDiva
06-27-2021, 01:25 PM

I hear that! :lol