PDA

View Full Version : Wurzburg Stabbing

Jubal Early
06-26-2021, 11:26 AM
Not sure how to post link but a search for Wurzburg will bring up the story. Another one of Merkle's Muslims (a Somali nigger) stabbed human's till 3 ate dead and 5 wounded. Was shouting Akbar.

I want to say this. It will not stop in the Western world till we have enough grit to put to death murderers. It seems a disproportionate number of these originate in Africa and Persia. So be it. Little white girls can kick and scream and call us ray-sis.

Rastus Nigger
06-26-2021, 12:27 PM
Those who let the ass-lifting subhuman savages in must be held accountable for the deaths and other devastation they cause. Niggers, mudslimes or not, aren't human.

Unregistered
06-26-2021, 03:09 PM
MSM be like: Somebody did something and this has nothing to do with anything. Another poor individual with mental issues. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

God, I hate libtards.

Unregistered
06-26-2021, 07:04 PM
MSM be like: Somebody did something and this has nothing to do with anything. Another poor individual with mental issues. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

God, I hate libtards.

Yup, strange knee jerk protection of everything evil.
You'll notice please this type response encompasses an entire enchilada of
nasty stuff in the liberal adgenda...

Blue Gum
06-26-2021, 07:18 PM
I've heard one of the reasons, maybe its a main reason, IDK , but it was said it is because of the population regeneration, the population isn't replenishing, so they need bodies for the future, the US state of Maine did the same thing, they imported thousands of niggers from that shithole country of Somalia, that was several years ago . I talked with a Mainer about that one time and he said it was because of Maines low birth rate and they needed people to bolster that especially for the future, and I said yes, but of all people, Why the hell niggers from shithole Somalia? (I couldn't say niggers, this was at work. And being front Maine, this asshole could've been on their side), so that was the main argument, these European countries birthrates are very low, so they import niggers in.....what a Fukked up plan....niggers are Poison

CoonsЯus
06-26-2021, 07:25 PM
It's pretty much now or never for the Germans to bring their nation back to order. Start bailing or go down with the ship.

Unregistered
06-26-2021, 11:52 PM
I've heard one of the reasons, maybe its a main reason, IDK , but it was said it is because of the population regeneration, the population isn't replenishing, so they need bodies for the future, the US state of Maine did the same thing, they imported thousands of niggers from that shithole country of Somalia, that was several years ago . I talked with a Mainer about that one time and he said it was because of Maines low birth rate and they needed people to bolster that especially for the future, and I said yes, but of all people, Why the hell niggers from shithole Somalia? (I couldn't say niggers, this was at work. And being front Maine, this asshole could've been on their side), so that was the main argument, these European countries birthrates are very low, so they import niggers in.....what a Fukked up plan....niggers are Poison

What interests me is the idea that we NEED to be reproducing like niggers. Would it not make more sense to limit the population size and only expand when we have the technology, capacity, and resources to do so?

If we were just shitting out babies helter skelter without concern about the long term consequences, wouldn't we essentially become niggers?

On an unrelated note, has anyone else noticed that the great replacement is a neo-nazi conspiracy theory, but replacement migration is openly endorsed by the EU and the UN?

Blue Gum
06-27-2021, 02:43 PM
I can understand the birthrate isnt keeping up and the population will be lopsided, but to replenish with niggers is totally fukked.

Unregistered
06-27-2021, 04:57 PM
I can understand the birthrate isnt keeping up and the population will be lopsided, but to replenish with niggers is totally fukked.

I agree. Importing darkies and their attendant vices isn't ever the answer.

haywood
06-27-2021, 05:20 PM
Those who let the ass-lifting subhuman savages in must be held accountable for the deaths and other devastation they cause. Niggers, mudslimes or not, aren't human.

Tru Dat!! ANd they have been DESTROYING civilized countries for over 1400 YEARS!! Time to put these @$$lifting COCKROACHES out of their misery!! Sorry to INSULT cockroaches. They are a HIGHER life form than @$$lifter$ and niggers!!

Unregistered
06-27-2021, 06:42 PM
R-selection and third world savages in first world countries? What could go wrong?
As much as I hate niggers and asslifters a lot of these problems are being caused by guilt ridden(or just greedy/evil) morons that just want to use them as voter plantations. Eventually we’re going to have to start putting our feet down on the politicians, DAs, lawyers, juries, nigger lovin businesspeople, and so on that keep on letting this shit happen. They spend too much of our money on these lost causes and we’re the ones that get screwed by it. DemocRATS are impressive in their ability to squander other peoples money.

Unregistered
06-29-2021, 06:48 PM
That's the stuff of D.C. now and yeah plantation used to produce cotton. Now the black infested plantations, our major cities, produce Democratic voters.