PDA

View Full Version : Savage naked niggers running amok!!

IseDaDiva
06-25-2021, 11:22 PM
For sure they are just like us. Yeah, they look it.

Moberly police arrested a naked man Thursday morning after he allegedly burglarized homes and assaulted a homeowner.

According to police, 35-year-old J’Angelo Robinson was seen running from the 100 block of Thompson St. after reports of several burglaries in the area.

https://abc17news.com/news/crime/2021/06/17/naked-man-arrested-for-burglary-assault-and-other-charges-thursday-morning-in-moberly/

and then...
We have Nashea Brown, feces-flinging, puke-inducing sow.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Officials with the Knoxville Police Department said a woman was arrested after vandalizing property at a Knoxville Walmart.

According to KPD, officers responded to reports of vandalism at the Walmart on the 8400 block of Walbrook Drive. According to dispatch, the caller said a partially naked woman was allegedly vandalizing Walmart property, throwing items at employees and defecating on herself... According to police, Brown had the ax in her hand and a knife tucked into her bra.

https://www.wvlt.tv/2021/06/17/naked-woman-accused-causing-disturbance-with-ax-knoxville-walmart/

Ray Cizzums
06-26-2021, 12:14 AM
Ever since "Bath Salts" and "K2 Spice" appeared, the naked nigger problem has increased exponentially.
A couple of years back, cops in Brooklyn, NY had reports of 20 people swimming on the pavement, buck
naked in traffic, climbing light poles, rolling around in their own waste, etc. - all at the same time. It turned
out that a bodega got a new batch of something, and those were the results. They gave up trying to make
the substances illegal, because the Chinese would just change to a different formula. Instead, they closed
the bodegas that sell the shit, under some "Public nuisance" statute. The same remedy needs to be applied
to welfare mammies, and public housing projects - the source of all these wild niggers.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
06-26-2021, 12:38 AM
Ever since "Bath Salts" and "K2 Spice" appeared, the naked nigger problem has increased exponentially.
A couple of years back, cops in Brooklyn, NY had reports of 20 people swimming on the pavement, buck
naked in traffic, climbing light poles, rolling around in their own waste, etc. - all at the same time. It turned
out that a bodega got a new batch of something, and those were the results. They gave up trying to make
the substances illegal, because the Chinese would just change to a different formula. Instead, they closed
the bodegas that sell the shit, under some "Public nuisance" statute. The same remedy needs to be applied
to welfare mammies, and public housing projects - the source of all these wild niggers.

That reminds me of the naked baff salts nigger cannibal who ate the face off the poor homeless man. Even when you think you're used to the savagery of the nigger beast they can still shock you.
Thank god the cops at least put that one down on the spot.

haywood
06-26-2021, 01:19 AM
For sure they are just like us. Yeah, they look it.

https://abc17news.com/news/crime/2021/06/17/naked-man-arrested-for-burglary-assault-and-other-charges-thursday-morning-in-moberly/

and then...
We have Nashea Brown, feces-flinging, puke-inducing sow.

https://www.wvlt.tv/2021/06/17/naked-woman-accused-causing-disturbance-with-ax-knoxville-walmart/

First nigger thinks he beez Italian n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Rastus Nigger
06-26-2021, 01:54 AM
First nigger thinks he beez Italian n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Typical niggers. You couldn't pick either of them out of a herd of 98 other average niggers. There must be an island, like one in the South Pacific used for nuclear testing purposes in the 1950's, where those useless feral pieces of shit can be deported to and left to fend for themselves.

Whitey Ford
06-26-2021, 06:55 AM

https://i.imgur.com/diszEXf.jpg

SC Anemia
06-26-2021, 07:30 AM
Yeah I'm kind of missing baff salts. If anything, it was at least amusing.
Ray mentioned these places getting shut down under public nuisance laws and that's all fine and good. Still begs the question, what ever happened to the substance?

I'm often inside smoke/head shops around here and increasingly I feel like a nigger at a library. I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at. Surely the pakis who largely own these places are marketing something to the niggers.

haywood
06-26-2021, 08:06 AM
Typical niggers. You couldn't pick either of them out of a herd of 98 other average niggers. There must be an island, like one in the South Pacific used for nuclear testing purposes in the 1950's, where those useless feral pieces of shit can be deported to and left to fend for themselves.

Works for me!! Send all of them there!!

Sandy
06-26-2021, 08:17 AM

Someone seeing that thing exposed will need years of therapy to get over it.

Sandy
06-26-2021, 08:21 AM
Instead, they closed

Niggers can absolutely be justifiably deported to some blown-up atoll, since they are after all worse than any "public nuisance."

Then I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.