PDA

View Full Version : I smell incoming nigger boats coming~!

Cat fur allergic
06-25-2021, 09:25 PM
Haiti already had a food crisis. The last thing it needed was looting of food depots

A fairly new concept in the Haitian marketplace, the food distribution warehouses work similar to a Costco or wholesale grocer. Owners purchase products from importers and then resell to smaller merchants around the country. Together, the three businesses supplied about 30% of the food staples that make up the Haitian diet to markets around the country, and employed close to 500 employees, who are now out of jobs

https://www.yahoo.com/news/haiti-already-had-food-crisis-173118826.html

You know they are coming here soon.

Sandy
06-25-2021, 10:48 PM
So if Haiti is out of food, what do they call that in the warehouses?

I bet the 80/20 rule applies: 80% of the food is eaten by 20% of the niggers, just the most horrifying obese, gluttonous beasts.

IseDaDiva
06-25-2021, 11:32 PM

Don't worry. They'll come here to Quebec because they speak French. You get the Somalicoons and Niggergerians.

IseDaDiva
06-25-2021, 11:33 PM
So if Haiti is out of food, what do they call that in the warehouses?

I bet the 80/20 rule applies: 80% of the food is eaten by 20% of the niggers, just the most horrifying obese, gluttonous beasts.

Everyone has seen and knows that the bucks take all the supplies and let their sows and sprogs starve.

Ignatow
06-25-2021, 11:45 PM
Don't worry. They'll come here to Quebec because they speak French. You get the Somalicoons and Niggergerians.

I think these Haitian coons will come here, via Texas, Arizona, California...all southern border states. Since Pedo Joe is giving all free passes to invaders, now there will be more border niggers (now more literally!). Some of them will try to enter into Canada, I'm sure.

I saw the governor of Texas saying, it's just not Central Americans crossing illegally, it's a free for all, from 80+ nations. He mentioned Uzbekistan in particular. Damn it, we need guns and cannons to show we're damn serious.

Or, we'll have more diversity of sub-simian pieces of shit.

Magic Nigger Rashad
06-26-2021, 12:53 AM
I would have imagined the cold would deter niggers but for some reason they continue North. I visited Latvia while in service, (beautiful white country by the way) and the monkeys in the Army seemed miserable with it. That is until they found out the white women there were as brainwashed as every other white country. Perhaps that's the take away.

IseDaDiva
06-26-2021, 12:56 AM
I think these Haitian coons will come here, via Texas, Arizona, California...all southern border states. Since Pedo Joe is giving all free passes to invaders, now there will be more border niggers (now more literally!). Some of them will try to enter into Canada, I'm sure.
I saw the governor of Texas saying, it's just not Central Americans crossing illegally, it's a free for all, from 80+ nations. He mentioned Uzbekistan in particular. Damn it, we need guns and cannons to show we're damn serious.

Or, we'll have more diversity of sub-simian pieces of shit.

Hayshees flock here so they can speak French when they hit the welfare offices.

I know almost nothing about your politicians, other than SloJoe, Cuomo, and Krazy Kamala the Laughing Hyena, but I just read where the
governor of Texas, Greg Abbot, is going to continue building the wall. Joe has a real dilemma now, since everyone blamed Trump's White Supremacy for the wall. Are they going to blame Joe now? Will Joe stop the building so as not to be accused of being in cohorts with the KKK?

Maybe the Hayshees would like it in New Orleans, or maybe they'll just invade Florida - a mere 700 miles to Miami - and demand Americans learn to speak French so when the niggers demand Sec8, welfare, food skamps, etc, they'll be understood. Can't have them feeling marginalized.

IseDaDiva
06-26-2021, 12:59 AM
I would have imagined the cold would deter niggers but for some reason they continue North. I visited Latvia while in service, (beautiful white country by the way) and the monkeys in the Army seemed miserable with it. That is until they found out the white women there were as brainwashed as every other white country. Perhaps that's the take away.

Hatians flock to my city, where winter temps can and do often drop to the -minus 30 degree mark. The niggers will put up with being turned into nigsicles in exchange for living in the Magical Land of GIBS.

Rastus Nigger
06-26-2021, 01:59 AM
Let the subhuman pieces of shit starve to death. If they aren't smart enough to feed themselves they aren't smart enough to be allowed to live. Nature will take care of things for us.

haywood
06-26-2021, 08:15 AM

Enough of the @$$h0le$ are already in Souf Florida?! They are a particularly VILE subspecies!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-26-2021, 10:21 AM
Haiti is exactly what I imagine hell is like.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-26-2021, 12:44 PM

That doesn't sound fair. How about neither of us get any and the ocean gets them all? Neither of us needs any antique farm equipment.